wedding veil(Train) (1 Viewer)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
Kona must've removed that ability or something.
ModGuy said:
Still requires all of the manual handling I just outlined.

I'm not as dense as you make out.
The fact that these mods existed ages ago doesn't really qualify as an excuse to continue supporting them.
And I very much can come to the conclusion that loading >1 png would be stacking, that really isn't a separate point.

As for "it would be nice if", you know I go out of my way to avoid these statements.
And when you think I'm ignoring you, I'm really not. I just don't accept that point of view, even if I don't directly disagree with it.

END WANCE MOAH I WIRL SEI AI WIRL HAF A ROOK

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
END WANCE MOAH I WIRL SEI AI WIRL HAF A ROOK
Took me a while to figure that out... like a whole 10 seconds.

What you say is true, no doubt, but it's a pain to convert them all, especially just one person... and the one script imo would be much more convenient... but I will agree that I don't know as I don't know how much and how complicated of code it is to implement.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Well it's done, I managed to write a mod for this.
Bu this ended up being far more useful than I had anticipated, because I had to analyze the character loading algo again I finally figured out a few kinks.
This makes SWF loading much more reliable than before and hair seems to load with other mods 100% of the time now.

Will package for release at some point.

EDIT:
So I went and packaged it without noticing that this post hadn't been made yet, so yeah.
Here you go:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542.0

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
2 points for the 2 months
3 points for the alts
1 point for the skin code
3 points for the import

9 points to Maineim

C

cumslutgirl

i downloaded the bride birdcage hair from the top and now it won't react to me trying to move it and the picture is all corrupted and stuff.

Maineim

Content Creator
cumslutgirl said:
i downloaded the bride birdcage hair from the top and now it won't react to me trying to move it and the picture is all corrupted and stuff.

A screenshot would help, anyway, try Downloading the latest version from my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.