• 1115-W.PNG
    1115-W.PNG
    232.5 KB · Views: 945
  • Bride concept.PNG
    Bride concept.PNG
    267.5 KB · Views: 2,489

rle68

Potential Patron
I am just surprised it wasnt done before i got here with all the wedding dialogues done

Maineim

Content Creator
I made this request as a standalone characters, but also the parts so it can be applied to other hairs:

Preview

Attachments

• bride-birdcage.png
    bride-birdcage.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,401
  • screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 3,289
  • bride.png
    bride.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 4,453
  • bride-veil.png
    bride-veil.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 3,594
bride.txt
833 bytes · Views: 1,400

rle68

Potential Patron
Thank you very much.. guess now i have to do my wedding dialogue now.. guess i should have asked for bridesmaid hair lol...short story version.... my uncle got my cherry popped at 14 at his wedding in michigan when i was a kid

BTW the stand alone veil leave your bride with a bald head

Mak

Content Creator
rle68 said:
BTW the stand alone veil leave your bride with a bald head

It's meant to be pasted on another hair before using it I think. There's several mods like that in the archive

Nice job on the veil, looks like it'd be a pain to make.

rle68

Potential Patron
yes it would end up being a double hair mod and i dont think it can handle that .. not sure whats gonna happen

maybe as a stand alone swf file?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I really wish we could have a fix on that, or if the loader would load pngs over stuff and let you remove them with the reset button.

rle68

Potential Patron
i appreciate it was done.. but until we figure it out ill hold off on using it... i dont even want to contemplate trying to add it to all the hairs lol

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
I really wish we could have a fix on that, or if the loader would load pngs over stuff and let you remove them with the reset button.

Really?

A SWF mod would be a more realistic solution than coding an import algo that won't get used for anything else.

mike

Casual Client
ModGuy said:
A SWF mod would be a more realistic solution than coding an import algo that won't get used for anything else.

My thought exactly. It would be loaded on top of a png import.

And good job Maineim it's a nice looking veil.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:

Really?

I disagree actually, in this specific case, if it had the option, yes swf would make more sense. But I have a folder of 100 accessories that need to be made into swf imports, compared to writing 1 algo to just load them. Not that I can or am I going to, but I would much rather write 1 script than repeat doing the same thing over 100 times.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:

Really?

I disagree actually, in this specific case, if it had the option, yes swf would make more sense. But I have a folder of 100 accessories that need to be made into swf imports, compared to writing 1 algo to just load them. Not that I can or am I going to, but I would much rather write 1 script than repeat doing the same thing over 100 times.

Well you are missing the versatility of SWFs.
Given that an algo existed, it would need to manually jam bitmaps on to specific layers which could break between versions.
You wouldn't be able to move the import after loading, this would be pretty simple with a SWF mod.
There's also the whole scaling issue, zooming in would render such an import blurry.

And a whole bunch of other reasons.

It could be possible to write a mod, which loads the sections of the image on to said layers and then registers them for removal.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:

Really?

Well you are missing the versatility of SWFs.
Given that an algo existed, it would need to manually jam bitmaps on to specific layers which could break between versions.
You wouldn't be able to move the import after loading, this would be pretty simple with a SWF mod.
There's also the whole scaling issue, zooming in would render such an import blurry.

And a whole bunch of other reasons.

It could be possible to write a mod, which loads the sections of the image on to said layers and then registers them for removal.
I think you have lost me... I'm talking about being able to load 2 png files at the same time.

The game used to allow for it a while back. As for blurry, me making the existing accessories into swf files will still be blurry as they are still bitmaps.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
I'm talking about being able to load 2 png files at the same time. The game used to allow for it a while back.
As for blurry, me making the existing accessories into swf files will still be blurry as they are still bitmaps.

Still requires all of the manual handling I just outlined.
As for the blur, that sort of defeats the purpose of SWF mods.
You can't just drag a bitmap in and map it, that's such a waste.

I can see if it's possible to load it anyway, no doubt it'll break things though.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ModGuy said:
Anonymous said:
I'm talking about being able to load 2 png files at the same time. The game used to allow for it a while back.
As for blurry, me making the existing accessories into swf files will still be blurry as they are still bitmaps.

Still requires all of the manual handling I just outlined.
As for the blur, that sort of defeats the purpose of SWF mods.
You can't just drag a bitmap in and map it, that's such a waste.

I can see if it's possible to load it anyway, no doubt it'll break things though.
Again, you're overlooking what I'm telling you. I have a folder of over 100 accessory png files (none that I created, all before swf imports existed, from members who no longer come here), the purpose of turning them into swf imports is not to make them dynamic or no blur when zoomed, but to allow for stacking the accessory over an existing hair import instead of having to go into Photoshop and do it by hand for each file.

My other point is that back when png importing and even swf importing was first introduced, you could stack png imports over each other, sometimes it was stupid, but it made it possible to take any hair import and add earrings, scars, bruises, hats, etc... but at some point Kona must've removed that ability or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.