Vore Games (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Kisame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

Kisame

I like the game "Millia Wars" - I think she's the best
also like her is a game "fromage" - it is not completed yet only a couple of rooms (or one, depending on the version) and 5 monsters. but there is a good gameplay.
I don `t know more vore games.
Write here the examples of other vore games.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Hello Kisame and welcome to Ryonani. Please take a look at our Downloadable Games section and you will find several games that include vore, for example Fromage , Ryona ge no kandume (a trilogy of games including Millia Wars) and Okurete Sumimasen. Please discuss each one in its own thread. Thank you!

O

officerlumpy

Sigh... I had my hopes up thinking someone had released something, but it was just a question. -.-

V

Volfy

NEED VORE GAMES

Hey, I noticed some of these vore game links are long inactive
Anyone know where I can find some new active ones?

O

officerlumpy

You google for it, and if you get a link from dlsite, if you google the filename, you can download it that way.

A

Acid Rain

D-Gate's Chrono O'clock (DLSite link here) is quite nice as well. It's a short 3D fighting game with well-made soft vore scenes.

EDIT: Oh, just saw that there's also a thread for this game at the Downloadable Games section.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnow

Potential Patron
Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG - Duamutef's Glorious Vore RPG is a good one IMO. Its an RPG for the most part with mainly monster girls and a few non gender monster (snakes,frogs) Though theres alot of scat in the game so be warned.

viocide - Viocide Its a metroidvania type game, mainly non genderless monsters and one monster girl in there.

Other than the other ones mentioned already those are the only completed ones i know of.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.