[PC] Virgin Invader (Hentai - Fighting/Action Game) (1 Viewer)

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Hi everyone, Are you boring because of too many RPG Maker out there?
Why not try some fighting/action game with fully animation!?
Are you boring because you have to lose the game on purpose or for HCG?
The winning should get to prize isn't it?

I making my first game. I planned to sell my game on dlsite when it finished. My dream is 1500 sales+ (I hope it come true -*-)
OK now come to the game.

Name : Virgin Invader
Platform : fighting / beat'em up
H Content : Victory Rape / Ryona / Rape by Man / Rape by Monster / Sprite Sex

Download demo & buy Virgin Invader here! :
- JP DLsite -
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ151542.html

- Eng DLsite -
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announce/=/product_id/RE151542.html

Virgin Invader VDO Trailer :
https://vimeo.com/137464104

Main%2BImage.png

Sample%2B1.jpg

sample%2B2.jpg

sample%2B3.jpg

Story :
You're a powerful hentai demon who plans to invade and conquer Virgin Land. But your plan was interrupted by a hero. The hero defeated you, but was seriously injured too. Before the hero released his final blow. You used your dark power to possess the hero's body. Now you're in a man's body and have lost most of your power. But your greed and hentai still drive you to continue your plan.
You can regain your dark power back by having sex with a girl and gain more if she's still a virgin. If you continue your plan, you will conquer Virgin Land and regain your power. So why not?
But it's not that easy to invade Virgin Land. Girls fight to protect their own kingdom and their virginity, while your dark power is limited.
Now it's time to invade!

Basic Control (you can learn more advance control by tutorial images in game folder)
left/Right Key : Walk
Down : Sit or Pick up item
Z : Attack
X : Jump
C : Dash
S : Special Attack
Space bar : Guard
A : Rape defeated girl
Down + A : Summon Monster Rape
D : Call Support
Shift : Switch Support (Demo only have 1 demon girl support)
N / M : Zoom in / Zoom out

You can regain mp by rape girl
Each regular girl have 2 h position (Normal H / Monster H)
Each boss girl have 3 h position (Left-Right Normal H / Monster H)

You can config key and difficult from Option Menu. Game have 4 difficult (Vesy Easy - Hard)

MenZ Studio Blog :melt:
MenZ Studio

Patreon Page (Pre-order Closed)
:relief:
https://www.patreon.com/menzstudio?ty=h"
Oh and sorry for my poor english :jk:

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
This is a good action sex game with zako , I like :D
The sex animation is good and the challenge is still there for action game lover.

My favorite zako (minion) now is spear girl. Maybe because of her knee high socks, cool guard break kick and jiggle boobs :meaw:
2nd boss is good with many moves and guard and counter.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
This is a good action sex game with zako , I like :D
The sex animation is good and the challenge is still there for action game lover.

My favorite zako (minion) now is spear girl. Maybe because of her knee high socks, cool guard break kick and jiggle boobs :meaw:
2nd boss is good with many moves and guard and counter.
Thank you :meaw:

Many H game usually lack of challenge. So I want to make somethings different but still a bit worry because many players complain about difficulty HA HA

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
Really really good :)
Look forward for release,
I love ACT so much and I think difficult right now is fine.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The combo system needs some work.
Right now there is no reason to complete a combo as the last attack knocks the enemy down and you cannot block for a long time after it. It's better to cancel the combo with DOWN+ATTACK than to finish the combo.

What I feel is missing is a dash attack, like FORWARD, FORWARD, ATTACK, but easier and faster to execute.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The combo system needs some work.
Right now there is no reason to complete a combo as the last attack knocks the enemy down and you cannot block for a long time after it. It's better to cancel the combo with DOWN+ATTACK than to finish the combo.
Ah, right. That's why the DOWN+ATTACK is so good, even too good. it's quick, able to let you cancel the end combo and resume from the first attack. Also not knockdown an enemy means you can combo her to nake without too much worry about get up attacks, which make enemy casters so dangerous.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
About down attack counter second boss : I already fixed it in 3 stages demo but lazy to reupload on demo-blog because it's small fixed :P

Game has forward+forward attack(running+attack) But You will kick girl down.
But I really curious why you guy like down attack that much XD In my game main combos is uppercut. You can defeat girl without girl recover problem and you can loop until she's defeated(boss can prevent this combo)
Try : atk 3-4 time then up+attack(upper cut) then 1 air kick
and when girl falling down(you go to the ground before her) atk 3-4 time then upper cut and loop this until she defeated :P

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Try : atk 3-4 time then up+attack(upper cut) then 1 air kick
and when girl falling down(you go to the ground before her) atk 3-4 time then upper cut and loop this until she defeated :P
I used that to defeat 2nd and 3rd boss. But compared to bugged sitting punch in the demo it's worse lol
Shoryuken: Need timing, can miss the girl so you will just knock her down while jumping in the air.
Bugged Sitting Punch: Quick, no knockdown, stagger everyone even boss, unblockable XD

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Down Attack is blockable but I mistake in coding 2nd boss and cleric. I will fix in full game.

About continue loop attacks+down attack. I change down attack push girl more further.
Maybe +200% further so girl can recover before player walk to her. Player can still use dash to follow her but not convenient as before.
But for archer, mage or other slow attack girls. I give this to player benefit :P

For boss still not sure; Should they can endure down attack(same as first jap-punch) or just make +counter/evade chance when collision with down attack. What do you think?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
For boss still not sure; Should they can endure down attack(same as first jap-punch) or just make +counter/evade chance when collision with down attack. What do you think?
Maybe the counter/evade chance, like some of them do with air combo.
How about make some minions with counter/evade do that too, if you want to prevent combo loop spam lol

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
I seriously want to fixed only for boss.
For regular girls maybe no. I don't want to make them too much annoying :P

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I seriously want to fixed only for boss.
For regular girls maybe no. I don't want to make them too much annoying :P

The bosses are hard enough already, i don't see the point in making them harder, good game though, i backed it up in patreon, would also like to state that bosses are fun and challenging (based on the 3 bosses i fought so far).

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
1. Game has forward+forward attack(running+attack) But You will kick girl down.
2. But I really curious why you guy like down attack that much XD In my game main combos is uppercut. You can defeat girl without girl recover problem and you can loop until she's defeated
1.) Yeah, but a less cumbersome way to active would be nice. Dunno, something like DOWN, FORWARD, or DASH, ATTACK.
2.) Didn't know about that combo. But I still prefer the DOWN, ATTACK combo because it's way, way easier to execute (I only managed two juggles so far), more flexible (e.g. if you need to block), and better range.

I think giving down attack different properties than the normal attack is the better way. That would allow you to create more diverse boss fights.

E.g. a boss has three different special attacks, an unblockable short-range AoE attack, an unblockable longe-range attack and a blockable counter.
You can react to the AoE attack by either dashing away or knowing her down with an uppercut,
you can react to the long-range attack by jumping over it or interrupting it with a down attack, and
you can react to the counter by either blocking or interrupting it with a down attack.

In that example you always have at least two options to react to a special attack, but you cannot use the same tactic against each special attack.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
The bosses are hard enough already, i don't see the point in making them harder, good game though, i backed it up in patreon, would also like to state that bosses are fun and challenging (based on the 3 bosses i fought so far).
Thank you :D

1.) Yeah, but a less cumbersome way to active would be nice. Dunno, something like DOWN, FORWARD, or DASH, ATTACK.
2.) Didn't know about that combo. But I still prefer the DOWN, ATTACK combo because it's way, way easier to execute (I only managed two juggles so far), more flexible (e.g. if you need to block), and better range.

I think giving down attack different properties than the normal attack is the better way. That would allow you to create more diverse boss fights.

E.g. a boss has three different special attacks, an unblockable short-range AoE attack, an unblockable longe-range attack and a blockable counter.
You can react to the AoE attack by either dashing away or knowing her down with an uppercut,
you can react to the long-range attack by jumping over it or interrupting it with a down attack, and
you can react to the counter by either blocking or interrupting it with a down attack.

In that example you always have at least two options to react to a special attack, but you cannot use the same tactic against each special attack.

I fixed make down attack push girl further but you can still do the same combos. Just walk further.
At least you can't spam it too fast. (Arrr OK for regular girls I think -*-)
And make 5th punch faster animation.

For bosses; I will make them can protect themself from down attack combos.
Ex 2nd boss : If she get hit by down attack; her evade point will be +200 - 300% compare to other attack
___________ If she block down attack; her counter point will be +300 - 500% compare to other attack
(I'm make the point +random so player can't predict how many attack she take will use evade/block)

For 3rd boss : leave her at that. She has her minions to help her out :P
About your fight tactic idea is good. But I think it's maybe hard and complicated in coding XD
Most of the bosses; when they use special attack and red/blue flash appear. That's mean they using special attack and have endure skill while prepare attack. So you should block or evade out. I think it's more easier for player to remember.

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
Very fun and challenging. I have yet to find a female protagonist H game that hits that sweet spot in the difficulty. It's just hard enough to beat you down time and again, but still give you the feeling of "I can do it next time if I just..."
Would buy, if possible. That said, will there be an alternate way to purchase than through DLsite? For some reason, I'm unable to buy from there.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Very fun and challenging. I have yet to find a female protagonist H game that hits that sweet spot in the difficulty. It's just hard enough to beat you down time and again, but still give you the feeling of "I can do it next time if I just..."
Would buy, if possible. That said, will there be an alternate way to purchase than through DLsite? For some reason, I'm unable to buy from there.
You can pre-order by Patreon.

I think about paypal because many people have problem with patreon and Dlsite :C

But if I make paypal option. Maybe buyers have to contact me directly.
I will not make paypal button. There are chance that paypal will banned me because of selling H-content. Many H-game dev's paypal account got freeze recently.

I will tell again that I will use paypal or not when game nearly release :D

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Hi, I try to draw my first H-CG (2nd CG in my life. 1st is Game Title)
Here CG for 1st boss. I want to show her butts but I not good with muscle stuff + lazy for background :P

9wy6t9u.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.