[PC] Virgin Invader (Hentai - Fighting/Action Game) (1 Viewer)

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
It's Minotaur from 1st boss summon-H. Maybe I have to draw something to show it's a minotaur? :P
2nd boss with have scene with Succubus XD

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
The drawing is ok, i mean your skill is very good and since this is your first game, it will obviously improve over time. Don't try too hard, i like this H-Scene.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Hi everyone, I try to do cut-scene and dialogue for make Virgin Invader feel more lively. It's will show some character's personality and some joke because I want game to have comedy theme than serious them (even game has rape element :P) But still don't hope much about story much HA HA. Scenes will have both English and Japanese text with around 8 - 16 sentences. Thank to Req, who help me fixed grammar and translate to Japanese.

Here some sample scenes and HD character images that will use in cut-scene.

Image_sample.png

sample%2B1.png

sample%2B3.png

sample%2B2.png

And here 2nd HCG Sketch :D
fks6vEn.png

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm have important news about Virgin Invader today.
1.) Video Trailer :
https://vimeo.com/137464104

2.) New Public Demo Updated : you can download it on Virgin Invader - Demo Page.
- Add Cutscene with both Japanese and English (Japanese is default setting)
- Add CG Gallery
- Add Credit
- Fixed Sit Attack

3.) Release Date :
Now, current game progress is nearly finish. I think I can finish Virgin Invader at the end of August. Then submit game to Dlsite. So game will be release on early Sep (if it pass censorship) All I left are :
- 2 H-sprite (7th boss Summon-H, 5P sex with demon girls)
- Update sprite gallery
- Ending
- Final Boss voice and some minor details
- Censor some sprites (mostly Summon-H because I already draw censor dick for player)

4.) Patreon Paid Post (Pre-order End) :
$12 - Pre Order will end at 30th August. I will make paid post on the morning of 31 August (My Time Zone when I wake up -*-) After I noticed that game launch on DLsite. I will post on Patreon and send download link on Patreon message (I can send to many patrons at once and no mail spam problem)
If you pledge after paid post you will not get the game. You can still buy Virgin Invader on DLsite at $15.8

And last is 2nd CG (3rd - 9th CG will come as update after game released)

h2lNWjX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Seife

Potential Patron
Amazing game i'm loving it so far great job Saga! I will most definitely be buying the full version once im caught up on my bills. :D

That mage though...very annoying but tolerable once you get the hang of it. Lol

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Amazing game i'm loving it so far great job Saga! I will most definitely be buying the full version once im caught up on my bills. :D

That mage though...very annoying but tolerable once you get the hang of it. Lol
Thank you, I'm happy you like it :D

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Nice pic hmmmmmm I like it :meaw:

I'm waiting to fight with the maids and their boss. And assassin girls.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Now Virgin Invader is now complete and will submit to DLsite today :relief:

Patreon pre-order will be close in the next 24 hours.

Now game has 2 CG but the rest will come out as update. Patrons will auto receive update version and see CG sketch.
For non-patrons : I still hope for DLsite sales support, Thank you :meaw:

abdal

Potential Patron
if there is anything i can say about this game its that it is hard as f@#k yet enjoyable

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
well there is an infinite HP option, i enjoy that alot to be frank, its very challenging though and the later levels are very hard!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just finished it yesterday on Normal. Good challenge. Maybe another run in higher difficult laters :meaw:

I looked forward to fight with assassin minions from earlier. And I'm not disappointed since they can catch me off-guard with many from close attacks and far and have cool recovery attack. That's why I like them even more. I wish they can grab the hero like the brute girl or the assassin boss, that must make my life happier lol

Though the stage setup is good, bosses are main challenge of the game. They are hard but beatable. I think the assassin boss is the hardest, followed by the final boss. All of them need practice and reflex to beat, anyway.

All in all, it can be enjoyed as a good action game.

Hentai contents are great too. They are good to watch.
But I can't figure out what cause the sound bug.

Speaking of bug, the white assassin doesn't appear in the assassin boss fight, forcing me to retry the match. I don't know what cause this.

Other bugs I found are from the final boss.
-If she starts the fight with Iai slash, the music won't play properly.
-Sometime she will just walk in the air after a rising slash.

Last edited by a moderator:

abdal

Potential Patron
i should mention that after the third stage the voices stop aka no pained grunts or stuff like that

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Just finished it yesterday on Normal. Good challenge. Maybe another run in higher difficult laters :meaw:

I looked forward to fight with assassin minions from earlier. And I'm not disappointed since they can catch me off-guard with many from close attacks and far and have cool recovery attack. That's why I like them even more. I wish they can grab the hero like the brute girl or the assassin boss, that must make my life happier lol

Though the stage setup is good, bosses are main challenge of the game. They are hard but beatable. I think the assassin boss is the hardest, followed by the final boss. All of them need practice and reflex to beat, anyway.

All in all, it can be enjoyed as a good action game.

Hentai contents are great too. They are good to watch.
But I can't figure out what cause the sound bug.

Speaking of bug, the white assassin doesn't appear in the assassin boss fight, forcing me to retry the match. I don't know what cause this.

Other bugs I found are from the final boss.
-If she starts the fight with Iai slash, the music won't play properly.
-Sometime she will just walk in the air after a rising slash.
Huh White Assassin Boss not appear? Never happen to me before -*-

i should mention that after the third stage the voices stop aka no pained grunts or stuff like that
It's sound bug. I still can't fix it :P

But if you quit game, it can help. Example : if sound not play properly after you cleared 3rd stage. Quit game then use continue to 4th stage. Sound will play properly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.