[PC] Viocide (1 Viewer)

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
A new game has recently been announced by Xi, the creator of VARPG 1 and 2.

Here's the link to the game page: viocide

Video trailer:

A trial is also available, containing two enemies as well as a nice little trailer. The gameplay can be described as metroidvaniaish. You gain experience for killing enemies and you can use the gems they drop to buy items from your ship.

Here's a link to the trial: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Translation of Level Up screen:
  • Sword damage increase
  • HP increase
  • Gun damage increase
  • Speed/Crit increase
Translation of Pause menu:
  • Equipment menu
  • Restart at ship
  • Main menu
A = Menu
Z = Sword attack
X = Jump
C = Shoot

Code:
Full version
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R73SRY6J

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Pretty neat game. I would describe it as a grittier version of Milia Wars. There are CG animated game over screens for each bad guy so far that shows swallowing/digesting. If you like vore, this game is definitely catered to your tastes.

ScissorMan

Ryonani Teamster
Fun game but exceedingly difficult and frustrating, due to inability to skip the 60-90 second game over movies, each time you die. If you skip the movies, it would make the game 10x better.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I guess I'd enjoy it more if the protagonist was more "proportional" to a real woman. Otherwise, it feels like you're playing as a doll or something.

Voices and gameplay are good though.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I guess I'd enjoy it more if the protagonist was more "proportional" to a real woman. Otherwise, it feels like you're playing as a doll or something.

Voices and gameplay are good though.

Like i said on "Opinion of Loli" I'd much prefer a grown woman, but loli doesn't ruin the whole thing thankfully.

Also just finished the game it was quite enjoyable actually, couldn't read jack shit, but i'm sure she enjoyed the whole event and became a better person after the experience, for example, becoming near immune to all stomach acids, knowing how to get out of a stomach.

I tell you, i felt disheartened after the final boss, it took a strong stomach to get over it, ho ho ho!

darkmakozu

Potential Patron
I'm shocked how good the gameplay is with this. After a short while I became so engrossed to playing it I compleatly forgot about the time as well as the ryona element and just wanted to play through to the end. The world needs more metroidvania style games.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm shocked how good the gameplay is with this. After a short while I became so engrossed to playing it I compleatly forgot about the time as well as the ryona element and just wanted to play through to the end. The world needs more metroidvania style games.

Agreed. Not sure if they had some sort of beta for this but I didn't run into any weird bugs at all while I was playing and at some point I stopped trying to get myself killed. xD

noice1

Potential Patron
Huh, thought I had posted here. Thank you d£t for suggesting this game, it's done very well. I'm not quite sure what all the stats are and didn't get to buying anything though. Everything about it is very good, just might need to translate.

Sotamias

Potential Patron
Just got it, and I have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed by how smoothly and well the game plays. As darkmakozu said, I completely forgot I was playing a vore game!

S

strawberry yogurt

a little late, but finished the game on very hard mode, lv28 pure speed mastery, with everything unlocked/picked up, i think

with this char, you should be able to kill almost everything with your charged fireballs, except the "leech?" that requires you to use ice-blaster ;D

i've parked the char on the last console(shiny check points where you can buy equipments)
going down the ladder = 1st boss and 2nd boss
going right = last boss

anyway, about the stats:
最大HP(mx hp) = max hp
剣攻撃力(sword atk power) = sword atk power
射撃攻撃力(shooting atk power) = gun atk power
防御力(def) = def
生命力(vitality) = affect the easiness for you to escape from the monster's stomach
素早さ(speed) = affect moving speed, attack speed, charge speed
運(luck) = affect the amount of crystals dropped by the monsters
クリティカル(critical) = affect critical rate

;D

Attachments

viocide.rar
2.4 KB · Views: 366

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
just noticed in later game:
u can change weapon by down +(z) or (c)
second weapon is fire
3rd something different
(but i'm sure u have to find the wep powerups first XD)

quite helpfull since the 3rd can kill that monster, u do just one hit point with the other two weps
that still standing tentacle who shots slick

D

dummy

The third is ice weapon. Switching weapon quickly (with hotkey) is quite essential for this game if you ask me. Since different weapon will be effective against some enemies.

E

echo44

knew i shouldn't have cleared the games section out last week, now i wanna play this again too.

Morgion

Potential Patron
Anyone mind uploading it to a direct download? the Freakshare and Filetube doesn't seem to work and Im very bad at using Torrents plus my house internet is hopeless... THX!

I just tried using the filetube links and they kinda work. You have to copy the the "direct mediafire link" thing in the little textbox on the bottom, paste that in your URL, and DL from there, seems to work that way for me.

jrdhntr

Potential Patron
I used the six part download from filetube. When I start the game, I just get a blank window, and I see that it's using 100% of one of my cpu cores. I left it running for a few minutes and nothing changed. I am running this game in a vmware virtual machine. Anyone else getting this problem?

Sotamias

Potential Patron
Sorry for the necropost but I was wondering if anybody knows of a way to rip the music files from this game. I really enjoyed the soundtrack for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.