Video Game Ryona Requests (1 Viewer)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Since the ryona 'video' section cannot take this thread, I was thinking of placing it here. Now that I have a good video recorder (that's actually not my camera recording a tv screen), I am still looking for ryona that hasn't been done yet. These might be a long shot but here it goes. You guys can request stuff as well.

-- GAME CONSOLE --

PSX (aka Playstation 1):
- Gekido: Maria (last boss) ryona, she becomes a playable character after you clear the story with all four people. There is a save on GameFAQs but my PSX died and Code Breaker/Gameshark/Action Replay for the PSX don't work on the PS2.

PS4
- Four Goddesses Online: Neptune stun

Xbox360:
- Ninety Nine Nights: Inphyy & Tyurru Ryona (I seriously hate the Xbox360 for red ringing me so much)
- Spikeout - Battle Street: 2v1 ryona (orange jump suit guys in last stage, 1st stage is a bit ridiculous with the midboss)
- Sudeki: Stuns on Buki

-- OTHER --

PC:
- Assassin's Creed - Origins: Animus Control Panel (There is a Boss fight with the Big Snake that has an interesting Vore moment if you are swimming during the fight and it caught the player and it will swallow the player whole , If you can record that vore moment for me for Aya and he other females then i would be too happy.)

Mobile:
- Sword Art Online - Memory Defrag: Stuns of female characters of different weapons
---

Also I'm kinda curious, how do you record in MAME? I got all these weird games that I have but there's no ryona for it.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Well... if I can ask for some stuff:

-4 Goddesses Online: The main heroine is missing.

-Sao Defrag: Different weapons for the girls?

-Sudeki

Though I don't think there's much issue if we ask between ourselves >_>

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Well... if I can ask for some stuff:

-4 Goddesses Online: The main heroine is missing.
-Sao Defrag: Different weapons for the girls?
-Sudeki

Though I don't think there's much issue if we ask between ourselves >_>

- Four Goddesses Online (PS4): I am just missing Neptune right? -will probably have to wait until I get back to the PS4-
- SAO: Memory Defrag (Mobile): I do have to go over and redo the titles. I think I have 100+ characters... but mostly it's just a palete swap, costumes with different abilities. I think I have like 10 Asuna's but she mostly wields a rapier/epee.
- Sudeki (Xbox): Just stuns for Aisha & Werecat?

Thief

Club Regular
-4 Goddesses: I believe so.
-SAO: Different weapons have different stuns, though. I just thought this could be nice to have different motions for the girls. You're missing a few characters like Yuuki (purple haired girl).
-Sudeki: Pretty much, there's not much else. There are their counterparts of the other world, but that's late in the game, so not worth taking your time.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i might be able to do gekido for you when i get some free time on the weekend, not sure. it's been a while since i played it but i remember liking that game as a kid, or at least the 4 player brawl mode. don't remember what kind of enemies are in that game though or what they do so might have to be specific.

-Spikeout: Battle Street: like i mentioned in the other thread, looking for 2v1 ryona. most enemies in the game have grabs but there's the generic orange jump suit guys in the first couple levels and at the end of the game that tend to hold on to you and let others attack. would like to see different characters held and belly punched by those enemies.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'll leaving Spikeout last, but I'll get to them... just to note, I don't edit my videos (unless it's like the trim/blur tool on youtube). I do not have the time to make things pretty, so it might be cut into sections 'hence the 01 02 03 on my channel.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Many thanks for opening that thread

Actually there is one request I would be glad if you can do it for me

Unluckily for me , My CPU specifically has a problem running Assassin's Creed Origins and always give BSOD and Ubisoft acknowledged the problem but didn't provide a Fix for it although my CPU is quite high end

So My request is : In one of the latest updates for Origins at PC , They added a new feature called Animus Control Panel , which gives you a whole lot customization to your game and that includes choosing your playable character and luckily for us the list of the playable Characters has Aya and a lot of other Females , I won't of course request a whole Ryona for Aya and other females but only one Ryona I request , There is a Boss fight with the Big Snake that has an interesting Vore moment if you are swimming during the fight and it caught the player and it will swallow the player whole , If you can record that vore moment for me for Aya and he other females then i would be too happy

Thanks

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Sudeki (Xbox): RyonaNiTV has a short stun sequence of the Aisha ryona video, person did not do Buki though. I checked Mobile Ryona, but I don't see anything for both.

Spikeout: Battle Street (Xbox): Ungh... even on hardest difficulty these orange jump suit guys rarely grab me. Spent an hour recording and only got 1 grab, of course the moment I turn off recording they grab me. They can grab you from the side (an arm lock) or the back (hold you by the shoulders), first time I've seen animation like this.

Last edited:

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
looking into it it seems like the AI in battle street is far less grabby than the arcade game, so oof...but any enemy in the game has that grab as it's a default back grab (players have it too), but most enemies tend to chain it into a throw or slam immediately while those guys hold on. try to keep back to them i guess?

TheEvilDoctorDoor

Vivacious Visitor
Unluckily for me , My CPU specifically has a problem running Assassin's Creed Origins and always give BSOD and Ubisoft acknowledged the problem but didn't provide a Fix for it although my CPU is quite high end
Something I've been suggesting to people who own a game, but are having troubles running it, is to try out the GeForce Now beta (currently free). It basically lets you play the game on an NVidia cloud server, by logging in to your Steam / UPlay account. It even imports your save game. Should still be possible to record the gameplay, but maybe it's worth waiting for a better opportunity for better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.