Vela (Jet Force Gemini) [REQUEST] (1 Viewer)

TheHumbleFellow

Potential Patron
Hi. I've been getting back into SDT, and I'd like to request a hair style of my old favourite video game gal, Vela from Jet Force Gemini.

Static hair should be fine. This was the best profile shot I could find from Deviantart. The character isn't that well known, so a good reference is hard to find.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Last edited:

TheHumbleFellow

Potential Patron
Need images that comply with guidance
Link ->Reference Shot Guide

• Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
Where to look
Usual places to find references:

• Google images: lists almost all the images of the Web (but only 1.000 images per request are displayed, so do not rely only on it), with the option to see all the resolutions for the same image (get the highest one).
  • Imageboards are often the best place to look. Search with tags (usualy, the Japanese characters are tagged like that: <familyname_surname>, e.g. "akiyama_mio"). If nothing can be found with tags, search with Google and add the name of the imageboard (e.g. "mio akiyama gelbooru").
  • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
  • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
Edited with a better picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.