vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: maid dress) (2 Viewers)

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
This thread is a little ancient but don't want to start a separate thread just for this...

I haven't seen vashikur anywhere recently (unless I just fail at reading nicknames) so rather just a general question to all modders/people smarter than me:

1) Is there a way to have two collars on at the same time? I mean pretty much the same way you can layer clothes. I'm asking about it here since I'd specifically like to have the default collar and vashikur's ball-gag collar at the same time (if the latter is added afterwards it should look ok I guess).

2) [Edit: I haven't noticed it's been mentioned on previous pages but maybe someone will figure out a fix these days] I've had an annoying issue with the monoglove mod since forever - a mysterious part of her arm is always visible behind her back and there's no way to get rid of it (unless I change her right hand position but that screws laws of anatomy and physics even more). I've seen the mod work properly so I guess it's not inherently bugged but no idea what's wrong in my case. It's been something like a year since I started using these mods (and many loader versions have passed since) and it's always been like that.

Answers and advice will be highly appreciated. I write epic descriptions for karma points.

Attachments

• monoglove.png
    monoglove.png
    409.1 KB · Views: 597

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i believe the answer to both of these is moreclothing

there is a bunch of behind the scenes handling for overwriting body mods, and moreclothing is probably making the monoglove appear properly on that snapshot you linked.

as for the collars on at the same time, you can place the ball gag on one of the body menus instead of the collar menu by having its line changed to:
BallGagCollarColor.swf=Ball Gag:CostumeCollar>Body
then you will be able to toggle the ballgag collar on and off as you wish

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
What? The answer is never more clothing!

Oh wait, you meant the mod, not real life...nevermind...

Glad to see others still like Vash's stuff!

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
I do, a lot :) the bondage stuff, but also the sandals are awesome and probably my favourite shoes besides the default heels.

Oh, and also to anyone interested, since this continued in sby's thread: it actually works and both are indeed possible through moreclothing (monoglove doesn't bug and you can layer two collars if you set one as a body mod rather than a collar).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.