vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: maid dress) (1 Viewer)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: chastity belt, colored monoglove)

I'm pretty sure you can load more than one of his mods at one time...

I (over)loaded the internal Tifa with the MonoGlove, Chastity Belt, Ring Trainer Color and Posture Collar and it works fine. (Not to mention I put a Faceless shoe mod and a Rufferto nipple mod on her too). I should've turned the throat-bulge down a bit though...

Tifa with Six Mods -
(4 Vashikur + 1 Faceless + 1 Rufferto):
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• ff TIFA this one Z prev.png
    ff TIFA this one Z prev.png
    458.3 KB · Views: 52,283

tanshet

Potential Patron

Well it doesn't work with loader 5.0d

E

elklumpo

Faceless is updating the new releases from Konashion. Download those and put them in your loader 5.0d directory and you have all the loader mods and all the new features. There are still occasional issues with load order but by and large it works well. Combining yours and TOlives bondage mods/clothing is just awesome.

vashikur

Content Creator
Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: straijackets, flat pumps)

OP updated with some new things, I was waiting to get something else done but that doesn't go so well. Have this while I figure more things out.

Kyro

Potential Patron

Nice Straitjackets, could probably go well on a aggressive/hostile one who wants to do you harm lol. >.>

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

Thanks for the new stuff! Goes pretty well with some of the backgrounds I have :)

Kwelude

Potential Patron

Noticed something with the Monoglove. It seems to refuse to want to keep a color.
If I save it as black then tool through the girls list, when I come back to the monoglove'd one the glove has the same color as the last top I loaded

Dunno if it's the monoglove or SDT tho

Note: This is on the previous version of your stuff, haven't checked the 8/18 update tho

G

greatwulf

Wow, awesome bondage stuff ! Been waiting on something like this. :D

silentsky

Potential Patron

Holy cow... totally amazing straitjacket. The Bolero Straitjacket gives you many options to mix other tops for some very very nice combinations such as the Backless Top by TOlive. Keep up the nice work! Looking to see more bondage gear in the future ;).

Attachments

• screenshot0005.png
    screenshot0005.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 5,130

Kwelude

Potential Patron

Checked with the latest version, both the monoglove and straightjackets don't seem to like keeping color settings and instead inherit new ones from whatever standard top was last loaded

Again, dunno if there's something you can do about it or not, just an FYI

chair

Potential Patron

silentsky said:
Holy cow... totally amazing straitjacket. The Bolero Straitjacket gives you many options to mix other tops for some very very nice combinations such as the Backless Top by TOlive. Keep up the nice work! Looking to see more bondage gear in the future ;).

Would like to second all of the above. Also, could you tell me where that loose black hood is from? Looks good :)

clugrid

Potential Patron

silentsky said:

Where can I find that riding mod?

Kyro

Potential Patron

clugrid said:
silentsky said:
Holy cow... totally amazing straitjacket. The Bolero Straitjacket gives you many options to mix other tops for some very very nice combinations such as the Backless Top by TOlive. Keep up the nice work! Looking to see more bondage gear in the future ;) .

Where can I find that riding mod?

Look for a thread called ''Reverse Cowgirl position (SWF mod)''. >.>

cookies are free

Potential Patron

Really nice work, I especially like the Sailor Fuku top. ;)
Can I sorta make a semi request? (color edit)
Could you edit the red & blue area on the sailor fuku top so it can be used as a "Suckerpunch Babydoll Sailor" top?

Attachments

• Suckerpunch Babydoll Sailoroutfit .png
    Suckerpunch Babydoll Sailoroutfit .png
    283.3 KB · Views: 9,205
  • Babydoll.png
    Babydoll.png
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,339
  • Suckerpunch Babydoll example.jpg
    Suckerpunch Babydoll example.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 768

cwking420

Potential Patron

Hey vashikur I love your work and was just wondering if we can expect more in the future, and if so could you give us a sneek peak of whats to come.

vashikur

Content Creator
The chastity belts got broken in the last update, so I uploaded a fix. That seemed a bit meager so I included the maid dress I had been working on as well, even though I'm not entirely happy with it yet, but more work seems to mean very diminishing returns at this point, so maybe it'll just stay that way.There's already an arguably better looking one, but that one is pure Loader-only and doesn't support colors or breast sizes. RajasGrime made a nice maid headdress that goes well with them both.

BTW this is, like all other tops and things that include tops, affected by a weird bug (probably in SDT) that always resets the color on load. By default this is black, but since the color will reset anyway I force it to others sometimes (white for the sailor fuku, dark blue for the maid, etc). Why do I note this now? Because you all can stop PMing me about that, kthx.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Vash you are the best! Thanks for all the cool accessories!

Vanilla Maid? Yes!

Not to mention the Posture Collar, Ring Trainer, Sailor Shirt, Monoglove, etc, etc...

Faceless

Content Creator
Maid dress?! Finally, I have something to replace Grimey's old loader mod.

Hm, the breasts have clipping issues. I'd provide a screencap, but it shows up during animation, and I can't be bothered to get the timing right.

vashikur

Content Creator
I know, breasts with clothing are nearly impossible to get right if you don't keep the standard "antigravity balloons full of water nailed to the chest" design. I prefer an apron that actually looks like one to something that looks painted on the skin, but that will also lead to some clipping issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.