vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: maid dress) (2 Viewers)

Kwelude

Potential Patron
Still my favorite addon packs.
There's also a neat little "bug" with the tube-trainer if you sneak transparency in. The "clear plastic" makes it look like the tube is going in her mouth

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Monoglove isn't working properly after the new loader, the arm sticks out abit. Any chance for updating it at some point? :'(

J

Jonzu

Dotar said:
Monoglove isn't working properly after the new loader, the arm sticks out abit. Any chance for updating it at some point? :'(
Yeah, had the same problem with Straitjackets.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Jonzu said:
Dotar said:

Set the right arm to "on legs" as a temporary fix for the straitjacket / bolero straitjacket problem. Doesn't help with the arm shining through a bit with the monoglove, though :(

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
T0mcat said:
Jonzu said:
Dotar said:

Set the right arm to "on legs" as a temporary fix for the straitjacket / bolero straitjacket problem. Doesn't help with the arm shining through a bit with the monoglove, though :(

Yeah have done this, but as you said for monoglove it doesn't work :(

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Willing to donate some $ to anyone who's able to fix this:

2la3nh1.jpg

vashikur

Content Creator
Konashion needs to release new mod templates for this to get a proper fix. Until then, keep using 1.20b instead of 1.21b I guess (It's not like handjob improvements are going to be helpful here :P). That version seems to have disappeared from the blog so I'm attaching it to this post.

Attachments

SDT_1_20b.swf.zip
1.5 MB · Views: 380

G

Gravemind

How can I load them into the file itself so I can just switch between the mods instead of searching for them and adding them each time?

Azmodai

Potential Patron
vashikur said:
Konashion needs to release new mod templates for this to get a proper fix. Until then, keep using 1.20b instead of 1.21b I guess (It's not like handjob improvements are going to be helpful here :P). That version seems to have disappeared from the blog so I'm attaching it to this post.

I've been using these mods for a little while and like others pointed out there is that visual bug on the 1.21b version though i did stumble across a temporary fix that seems to work perfectly fine (at least it does for me)

The arm positions i have for the left and right arms are different, i have the left arm set to behind her back and the right arm is on her legs and at least for me that's fixed the visual problems at least for the moment.

Y

yourmomma

Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: straijackets, flat pumps)

Kwelude said:
Checked with the latest version, both the monoglove and straightjackets don't seem to like keeping color settings and instead inherit new ones from whatever standard top was last loaded

Again, dunno if there's something you can do about it or not, just an FYI

Hi dude, where can I find that mod with him holding her head with both hands?

Z

zentaiwoman

Jezebel Lock said:
i can't manage how to load your mods with the loader...guess i'm noob

Those mods are for vanilla SDT, you don't need Loader to launch them.

Tom D. Torquemada

Potential Patron
Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: chastity belt, colored monoglove)

chair said:
Really digging the colored monoglove and the chastity belt!

I accidentally turned the default heels back on, on top of your sandals, and I thought the result looked pretty good (if you ignore the heels of the sandals sticking out) - any chance of a few fetishy strapped heels like that?

[attachimg=1]

I second the request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.