Vannilla/Custom tops with breasts out? (1 Viewer)

BlueSlenderman

Potential Patron
I'd like to request someone to make some vanilla or custom tops with breasts exposed, such as in this manner:

If such a mod already exists, could you point me in the right direction by possibly linking it or giving a name? It would be much appreciated.

Spinner

Potential Patron
BlueSlenderman said:
I'd like to request someone to make some vanilla or custom tops with breasts exposed, such as in this manner:

If such a mod already exists, could you point me in the right direction by possibly linking it or giving a name? It would be much appreciated.

Much of this is is already done... the easiest way to see various pushed up and pushed down tops is via sby's bundle:
sby's loader imports; july 22 2015: uploaded stuffs | Undertow

Therein is a mod called moreclothing and a suite of these type of clothes (collected from various mod artists).

Additional open tops can also also be found at individual mod artists main posts...
Which, in turn (with a small amount of work) can be added via the moreclothing mod ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.