1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vannilla/Custom tops with breasts out?

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by BlueSlenderman, Jun 13, 2015.

1. BlueSlenderman

BlueSlenderman Potential Patron

I'd like to request someone to make some vanilla or custom tops with breasts exposed, such as in this manner:

If such a mod already exists, could you point me in the right direction by possibly linking it or giving a name? It would be much appreciated.

2. Spinner

Spinner Potential Patron

Much of this is is already done... the easiest way to see various pushed up and pushed down tops is via sby's bundle:
    sby's loader imports; july 22 2015: uploaded stuffs | Undertow

Therein is a mod called moreclothing and a suite of these type of clothes (collected from various mod artists).

Additional open tops can also also be found at individual mod artists main posts...
    Which, in turn (with a small amount of work) can be added via the moreclothing mod ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  3. BlueSlenderman

BlueSlenderman Potential Patron

Alright, thank you very much!

4. Iago

Iago Casual Client Content Creator

I made a few myself. You can find them here under the Tops label: Iago's imports (28-Jan-2015 Ear Pens) | Undertow . There are better versions of some of them by other modders but they're probably already in sby's bundle as mentioned by Spinner.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015