Updating mods? (1 Viewer)

Kublooie

Potential Patron
So I want to update some mods from my loader, animtools and moreclothing, to their most recent versions. How would I go about that? I'm pretty new to this. Also I was messing around with Animtools and somehow got every position mirror flipped, so right is left and left is right. Would anyone know how to get it back to normal? Thanks.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
K Kublooie
To update your mods from $INIT Folder. Here is one method (there are other).
This one is optimized to "save" space on your HDD (minimal files).

1/ Put the updated swf in the $INIT Folder and remove the older one
(ie: moremoodsv4_2.swf is removed and moremoodsv5.swf takes it place)

2/ Write the name of the updated swf in the "Mods.txt" of the $INIT folder, and delete the name of the older one
(ie: moremoodsv5.swf instead of moremoodsv4_2.swf)

3/ Put the updated setting in the Settings folder and remove the older one
(ie: moremoodsv4_2settings.txt is removed and moremoodsv5setting.txt takes it place)

Regarding Moreclothing and Animtools there are extra steps.
Put the moreclothingmods folder (the one that hold all the clothing) in the $INIT folder
Put the animtools_position folder (the one that hold all the positions) in the Settings folder

Now regarding your "Mirror flipped" trouble, Did you try to switch on/off the Mirror button in the option tab? :smile:

Kublooie

Potential Patron
K Kublooie
To update your mods from $INIT Folder. Here is one method (there are other).
This one is optimized to "save" space on your HDD (minimal files).

1/ Put the updated swf in the $INIT Folder and remove the older one
(ie: moremoodsv4_2.swf is removed and moremoodsv5.swf takes it place)

2/ Write the name of the updated swf in the "Mods.txt" of the $INIT folder, and delete the name of the older one
(ie: moremoodsv5.swf instead of moremoodsv4_2.swf)

3/ Put the updated setting in the Settings folder and remove the older one
(ie: moremoodsv4_2settings.txt is removed and moremoodsv5setting.txt takes it place)

Regarding Moreclothing and Animtools there are extra steps.
Put the moreclothingmods folder (the one that hold all the clothing) in the $INIT folder
Put the animtools_position folder (the one that hold all the positions) in the Settings folder

Now regarding your "Mirror flipped" trouble, Did you try to switch on/off the Mirror button in the option tab? :smile:
Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.