[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (2 Viewers)

CEX

Casual Client
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.

CEX

Casual Client
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.
Just made my life 10 times better dude! I was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol. Also didn't try to look for any storage besides the closet, duh.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Just made my life 10 times better dude! I was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol. Also didn't try to look for any storage besides the closet, duh.
No problem haha! Maybe we should make it clearer that the garbage cans are interactable.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
The game should have save slots, I'd like to have the option to do multiple run throughs without having to delete my previous save.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Awesome, that will definitely be a huge plus, especially with all the succubus stuff you guys talked about on Patreon.
For sure! We really want to make our game into an experience, so multiple run throughs would be a must to enjoy it in full :)

CEX

Casual Client
May I suggest that you re-balance Ashley's training? I was quite bored so I decided to train her until I got all of her stats up to 100. I spent hours grinding and I got the stats up to 40, which is crazy low considering how many hours I put in.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
May I suggest that you re-balance Ashley's training? I was quite bored so I decided to train her until I got all of her stats up to 100. I spent hours grinding and I got the stats up to 40, which is crazy low considering how many hours I put in.
Oh yeah, training and nutrition will definitely be re-balanced. It will more than likely be an on-going thing, where we tweak them actively for every build, until we reach something that's palatable. The final game will have different ways and extra items to speed up the process as well.

CEX

Casual Client
Oh yeah, training and nutrition will definitely be re-balanced. It will more than likely be an on-going thing, where we tweak them actively for every build, until we reach something that's palatable. The final game will have different ways and extra items to speed up the process as well.
Oh, good. That's interesting, I hadn't even thought of things to speed it up in game. I'm assuming you mean something like what, protein shakes and the like? If that's it, it's a pretty cool thing to add to that mechanic.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Oh, good. That's interesting, I hadn't even thought of things to speed it up in game. I'm assuming you mean something like what, protein shakes and the like? If that's it, it's a pretty cool thing to add to that mechanic.
Yes, exaclty that! We already have plans to do it but it'll take a while to balance everything.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Cool changes to the UI, it's looking better in my opinion. Buuut, this version is quite buggy, I know you guys had to delay the release so I'm assuming you might've rushed it but I can't let it go unsaid.
Thank you for noticing the UI, we worked really hard on it! We're aware this last version has some big flaws but we're working on a patch that should be out soon. We had a lot of changes since v0.3 that we think are for the better in the long run but we didn't quite have the time to polish everything in time for the build release. In any case, we really appreciate the honest feedback we've been getting!

CEX

Casual Client
Thank you for noticing the UI, we worked really hard on it! We're aware this last version has some big flaws but we're working on a patch that should be out soon. We had a lot of changes since v0.3 that we think are for the better in the long run but we didn't quite have the time to polish everything in time for the build release. In any case, we really appreciate the honest feedback we've been getting!
Yeah I understand. Personally I do think the changes are for the better, the game's really starting to come together I think. I feel like there's a story being told now, instead of just having a bunch of different scenes put together. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to that patch!

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Yeah I understand. Personally I do think the changes are for the better, the game's really starting to come together I think. I feel like there's a story being told now, instead of just having a bunch of different scenes put together. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to that patch!
That's exactly what we're trying to do, we're trying to make it come together a bit more! Being completely honest we're working overtime so that we can make up for the bugs in v0.4 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.