[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

CEX

Casual Client
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Is there any way to delete stuff off of your inventory? I've got loads of cans and wrappers laying around cause I need to free up space in my inventory.
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.

CEX

Casual Client
You can store items in your closet or bedside table and you can throw trash out in the garbage cans around campus.
Just made my life 10 times better dude! I was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol. Also didn't try to look for any storage besides the closet, duh.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Just made my life 10 times better dude! I was going crazy with the mess, can't believe I didn't think of trying the trash cans lol. Also didn't try to look for any storage besides the closet, duh.
No problem haha! Maybe we should make it clearer that the garbage cans are interactable.

Users who are viewing this thread