[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (1 Viewer)

CEX

Casual Client
Gotta say, I'm loving the growing wardrobe for Ashley, the new outfits are super nice and pretty hot! Might I suggest a little more mesh?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Gotta say, I'm loving the growing wardrobe for Ashley, the new outfits are super nice and pretty hot! Might I suggest a little more mesh?
You may suggest all your heart desires! Our artist is working on all kinds of sexy new clothes for Ashley, might even take you by surprise!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I really don't mean to nag, but it's been 2 months since the last release. Do you guys have at least a date?

CEX

Casual Client
I was playing today and was thinking about the surrounding town, do you have any idea what type of building will be there? Businesses, residential area, food service? Anything like that?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
I was playing today and was thinking about the surrounding town, do you have any idea what type of building will be there? Businesses, residential area, food service? Anything like that?
Yeah, we have a lot of plans for the town and right now a beauty salon, fast food joint, and a pawnshop are higher priority on the list.

CEX

Casual Client
Yeah, we have a lot of plans for the town and right now a beauty salon, fast food joint, and a pawnshop are higher priority on the list.
Oh, awesome! Food joint could be a good job opportunity for Ashley (could even be like a mini game) and the salon I imagine is to have more customizing options?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
So? Was it delayed?
Unfortunately we had to postpone it because of some back-end issues that would've severely affected the build. We really didn't want to put out a buggy half-finished build just for the sake of keeping up with the schedule, but don't worry, we are absolutely going to deliver, it's just going to take us a little longer than we hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.