[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (1 Viewer)

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Wow, this was definitely worth the wait. The new sex system is fucking (no pun intended) amazing!
Really great to hear that, honestly! We're absolutely going to straighten the system out, but it's good to know that it's being well received even in its early stages.

CEX

Casual Client
Was wondering if pregnancy was out of the picture for the game? It hasn't been implemented yet and I never saw you guys mention it again.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Was wondering if pregnancy was out of the picture for the game? It hasn't been implemented yet and I never saw you guys mention it again.
We've been really busy with other very important aspects of the game, so for the time being, yes. We might do something with it later, but that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if carrying a baby inside you for 9 months in game would be very interesting gameplay. But maybe we'll do something with magic.

CEX

Casual Client
We've been really busy with other very important aspects of the game, so for the time being, yes. We might do something with it later, but that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if carrying a baby inside you for 9 months in game would be very interesting gameplay. But maybe we'll do something with magic.
Yeah, to be honest implementing magic in that aspect would be a hell of a time saver lol

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Yeah, to be honest implementing magic in that aspect would be a hell of a time saver lol
We're pretty sure we're going the magic rout, which could then cause a "pregnancy" that results in her being able to produce resources (not a baby) that could then be used in magic rituals or traded for money or favors. The problem that needs to be solved before we can do that is the current rig and how the game handles the model's bones. Rig improvements are slated for release 0.7

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Would be nice if depending on your clothing, make-up, or your "reputation" people are aware of it and make comments about it in conversation.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Would be nice if depending on your clothing, make-up, or your "reputation" people are aware of it and make comments about it in conversation.
That's in the plans. Next build we'll have our first iteration of the secondary statistics, this means we'll be able to track things like sexiness and assertiveness (among several others). This will cause NPCs to react differently.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
That's in the plans. Next build we'll have our first iteration of the secondary statistics, this means we'll be able to track things like sexiness and assertiveness (among several others). This will cause NPCs to react differently.
Fuck yeah! Really looking forward to that honestly, it'll completely up the game's level in my opinion.

CEX

Casual Client
I've been thinking that a cool addition to the game could be something like a gradual walking animation change as Ashley's lust develops.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
I've been thinking that a cool addition to the game could be something like a gradual walking animation change as Ashley's lust develops.
Funny you should mention, we've had that planned. We're not entirely sure if we want to tie it down to just lust though. We might make it into something that you can just toggle between. Also, high heels will definitely affect the walk as well

CEX

Casual Client
Funny you should mention, we've had that planned. We're not entirely sure if we want to tie it down to just lust though. We might make it into something that you can just toggle between. Also, high heels will definitely affect the walk as well
Awesome! Super stoked on the work you all have done so far, everything about this project is shaping up to be exactly the kind of game I've hoped for. Keep up the great work!

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Awesome! Super stoked on the work you all have done so far, everything about this project is shaping up to be exactly the kind of game I've hoped for. Keep up the great work!
Comments like these are what keeps us motivated, so thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.