[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer)

CEX

Vivacious Visitor
Great update!! Super hot new scenes for sure. But could I maybe get an answer to my previous question?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Great update!! Super hot new scenes for sure. But could I maybe get an answer to my previous question?
Toggling would be a lot of work when talking about animations, since we have a cinematic system and would have to animate each scene at least twice. So, for now at least, we're planning for there to be specific quests/scenes you get to play as futa, that way it's also optional for people who aren't into it :)

Ginder

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you so much! We're really happy to see such a positive reaction, any feedback would be much appreciated :)
I loved it! That new type of scene is definitely the way to go, not really a fan of that whole QTE thing.

CEX

Vivacious Visitor
Toggling would be a lot of work when talking about animations, since we have a cinematic system and would have to animate each scene at least twice. So, for now at least, we're planning for there to be specific quests/scenes you get to play as futa, that way it's also optional for people who aren't into it :)
Ah yeah, I get it. I assume you're a small team as well, which makes this type of thing harder. I'd love if ot were an option all the time, but still I will definitely enjoy the quests.

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Ah yeah, I get it. I assume you're a small team as well, which makes this type of thing harder. I'd love if ot were an option all the time, but still I will definitely enjoy the quests.
We'll make sure you'll enjoy them. Lots of people are waiting eagerly for them, so we're working hard!

Ginder

Vivacious Visitor
I saw on you fetish list that there's going to be pregnancy. Do you already have any plans on how it's going to appear in the game?

Top Bottom