[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (2 Viewers)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Savegame:
_memory1 - (2012.08.04) - after miniboss.actsave

Savegame right after the miniboss. If you go left you can fight it again, if you go to the right you'll fight the necromancer you've already encounter prior to the second boss fight.
New game over animation and picture for both the miniboss and the necromancer, haven't found anything new yet.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Has anyone beaten the necromancer guy? He's tough. Maybe not as tough as Death usually is in Castlevania games, but he has a lot of life.

SplitRyona

Ryonani Teamster
This is one of the better ryona games I've played. I have some suggestions with which the creator can improve the game.
- more moaning sounds when she is abused (hearing the same thing over and over gets old fast)
- gallery mode where you can watch the girl be abused, but in order to unlock it you have to experience it in the game first
- No censor! (Seriously, forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is wrong with japanese people to censor things down there? Is showing genitalia really such a taboo?)
- Some impregnation ryona scenes would be sweet.
- More female on female ryona scenes.

I can keep dreaming, right?

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
This is one of the better ryona games I've played. I have some suggestions with which the creator can improve the game.
- more moaning sounds when she is abused (hearing the same thing over and over gets old fast)
- gallery mode where you can watch the girl be abused, but in order to unlock it you have to experience it in the game first
- No censor! (Seriously, forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is wrong with japanese people to censor things down there? Is showing genitalia really such a taboo?)
- Some impregnation ryona scenes would be sweet.
- More female on female ryona scenes.

I can keep dreaming, right?

The spider DOES impregnate her, and as for the censor its required by law...so...not gonna change that

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Has anyone beaten the necromancer guy? He's tough. Maybe not as tough as Death usually is in Castlevania games, but he has a lot of life.
Yeap, I finally beat it after five or six tries.
The first part where it throws x lightnings at you is fairly even, just get a feeling for the time it takes between a crosshair to appear and when the lightning strikes, then you can hit it a few times while dodging them; if you also managed to stay near it (run underneath it during dodging) you can also hit it one or two times when it summons the zombies.
After it summons it battleaxe or something it becomes a lot harder; its lighting attack hits a lot quicker, the zombies are now really bothering and it's attack pattern becomes more random. If you run to the side when it appears you can jump, turn around midair and hit it once.
A general note about the zombies: Always attack the one to the side of the room first, the one closer to the necromancer will always first start to walk away from you.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
does anyone have a link to the newest update, everytime I go to his blog and download the file, it won't let me open it, it keeps saying "it's an invalid file".

SoraXNagisa

Potential Patron
I managed to beat the necromancer about the 3rd try. Partly because I didn't get killed by him, I get killed by the DAMN ZOMBIES.

The 2nd part of the fight where he starts to actually attack you with his... scythe is somewhat fairly easy if you're good at jump-turning and hitting him before he disappears.

>Tips from a mad gamer.

jackson2000

Potential Patron
You guys should understand that the author warned everyone not to post his game elsewhere otherwise he might stop his development or remove the links in no time. You guys might wanna keep trying. I heard someone used a Japan proxy & he downloaded with no issue.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
does anyone have a link to the newest update, everytime I go to his blog and download the file, it won't let me open it, it keeps saying "it's an invalid file".
The complete file is about 50MB; sometimes the download stops before the whole file was downloaded. Check your file size and re-download it if necessary.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I've heard some people have had better success downloading updates for this game with download managers (such as free download manager if you need an example) to keep the download from disconnecting.

There will not be any re-uploads to mediafire (at least there shouldn't be). As much as we all want this game to get around for how good it is, the developer has made it clear that they are aware of where the game gets uploaded and is willing to block IPs to keep it on his own site (as proven by them HAVING DONE SO once already, we're not messing around here).

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
guys anyone can put a save file after the mini boss please
You mean the miniboss right before the necromancer?
Savegame:
_memory1 - (2012.08.04) - after miniboss.actsave

Savegame right after the miniboss. If you go left you can fight it again, if you go to the right you'll fight the necromancer you've already encounter prior to the second boss fight.
New game over animation and picture for both the miniboss and the necromancer, haven't found anything new yet.

mercykid

Potential Patron
when i take the file and put it in the folder for the game and then i start when i load the game it takes me to the second boss not after the spiders place

mercykid

Potential Patron
thank you wow how dumb im

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

guys what comes after the necromancer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.