[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (3 Viewers)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Go to his blog linked in the opening post.

Click on the blue, bold "UnHolY SaNctuaRy(ダウンロードサイト)", it will take you to the game site (you will be reminded not to upload the game anywhere else). On the new site click on the red link inside a box labled "Download" on the right.

R

rnbloodwolf

new post added a few days back Dev is adding a Sorceress as an enemy...This is one game I cant wait to get completed.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
After beating the necromancer I tought the final boss could not be harder than that, and god I was wrong: The sorceress is a pain in the ass. All of her attacks but the flames from the floor are hard to avoid and when she enters second stage she combines 2 of them at the same time! That's insane! I don't know if there is a third stage after the second because I can't beat her ):

Dataslycer

Potential Patron
After beating the necromancer I tought the final boss could not be harder than that, and god I was wrong: The sorceress is a pain in the ass. All of her attacks but the flames from the floor are hard to avoid and when she enters second stage she combines 2 of them at the same time! That's insane! I don't know if there is a third stage after the second because I can't beat her ):

First mode:
Fireball: You can tell if she will perform this if she appears at a higher elevation. Position yourself slightly away from her so that when she launches her attack, you will be in the safe zone and do not need to move.
Lightning Bolt: She will be at the same elevation as you. When she does, if possible, stay close to her and duck while hitting her. The delay after appear before she performs lightning bolt is short.
Fire bolt: If she turns away from you instead of firing a lightning bolt, she will attack with fire bolt later. Get ready to jump. You may want to use the up-attack to levitate yourself a bit as the timing for jumping over a fire bolt is tricky.

Second mode:
Hell inferno (unsure of name): She will be high in the air with a large red rune at the center with two enemies coming from both side (the one that third boss uses. You need to kill one on one side before she strikes. The fastest way I found how to do this is to use an up-attack once, back up so you do not get slashed. Keep back pedaling and attacking and when it stops, use two more up-attack. Then it is a simple matter of going to the safe safe on the side of the enemy you've defeated. The second one will die to her attack if you do not attack it and grant invincibility frame. She will start off with this attack and also every 3 attack.
Fireball+Fire bolt: Unlike before, she will be at your elevation. Make sure to duck to hit her until you see her turn away (or hear the audio cue). She will attack with a fireball, attack her a few times but brace yourself to jump later on since she will use a fire bolt later.
Lightning Bolt: Same as the above.
Ice Shard + Lightning Bolt: One of the more difficult combination to dodge. I am not sure if this is possible but you have to move away from the ice and when she is about to fire a lightning bolt, jump and use up-attack to gain enough elevation to clear over the lightning bolt.

She's is pretty hard but I found myself having more difficulty with the necromancer than her. At least she has an audio cue and delay on her attacks unlike the prior's boss, lighting+lunging minion+ sudden slash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.