TRAOD mods (1 Viewer)

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Fonglee
Thank You very much for this very beautiful mods! I love TRAOD so much and Your mods is great and unexpected present! Long live our Great White North!:D
By Your permission I have a some addition to Your in-mod indstruction:
Every mods may copying and rename every copy of one of this mods to:
Lara.chr , LaraC1.chr , LaraC2.chr , LaraD.chr ,LaraS.chr , and even KURTIS.CHR (if you want to play or see Kurtis as Lara :D ) . Put all this files to Data folder of TRAOD and see naked Lara at all game levels.
Yours truly.

fonglee

Content Creator
Glad you liked it! If you really like this game, go here for the links to Spared Life's mods & loader program Zac Medley - TOMB RAIDER without his great contribution this game would probably have no mods! :o

Oh, and make sure you download all of his DXT5 models while you are there, they make modding this game SO much better! Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if the ones I uploaded here are using those or not...probably...it,s been a while...lol.

And thanks for the tips about using the files, I knew that, but maybe someone else doesn't so it's good to have them here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.