1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomb Raider Underworld - Fishnet Shirt

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by Helequin, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Helequin

Helequin Potential Patron

Hi all! Thought I would make my first post here something productive, and maybe something someone else will get some enjoyment out of.

This is my first stab at texture modding of any kind, and I wanted to make a 'hot' shirt to go with the jungle shorts outfit. Unfortunately, there is no way to add transparency into TRU, so I went with the fishnet to make it look a bit more believable.

Pictures are below, texmod required to install. There's a great texmod tutorial here.

The work is my own, but I did use texture resources from Dusan's XNALara, specifically the body texture, light and bump maps. Check out the project here.

And now for the mod! I have a lot to improve in terms of photoshop skill, but I'm happy for a first go!

View attachment BandedFishnet.zip

Download link via Media Fire.

One.jpg two.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to Gamevixenzone. Thanks for posting and linking to your mod. We REALLY prefer that you upload directly to Gamevixenzone, as we often have problems with broken links.

Very respectfully,
    fleet (moderator)

3. Helequin

Thanks fleet!

I woke up and realized I could upload directly in .zip, even if the forum uploader doesn't like texmod files. I'll leave the Media Fire link for now, but I've uploaded the file directly in the original post.

4. beck11

beck11 Potential Patron

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Thank you so much. I prefer Underworld Lara to all the other Lara Crofts by far and Underworld is a great game as well. Mod looks amazing, thanks.

5. Helequin

Thanks beck! I'm sure my photoshop (*cough* GIMP *cough*) skills won't stand up on really close inspection, but from the distance and resolution the game is played at, should work! :D

6. Vixtress

Vixtress Potential Patron

Great to see that there are still modders for older games.

The outfit looks hot.
    Thanks for uploading.