Tomb Raider Underworld - Fishnet Shirt (1 Viewer)

Helequin

Potential Patron
Hi all! Thought I would make my first post here something productive, and maybe something someone else will get some enjoyment out of.

This is my first stab at texture modding of any kind, and I wanted to make a 'hot' shirt to go with the jungle shorts outfit. Unfortunately, there is no way to add transparency into TRU, so I went with the fishnet to make it look a bit more believable.

Pictures are below, texmod required to install. There's a great texmod tutorial here.

The work is my own, but I did use texture resources from Dusan's XNALara, specifically the body texture, light and bump maps. Check out the project here.

And now for the mod! I have a lot to improve in terms of photoshop skill, but I'm happy for a first go!

View attachment BandedFishnet.zip

Download link via Media Fire.

One.jpg two.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Gamevixenzone. Thanks for posting and linking to your mod. We REALLY prefer that you upload directly to Gamevixenzone, as we often have problems with broken links.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Helequin

Potential Patron
Thanks fleet!

I woke up and realized I could upload directly in .zip, even if the forum uploader doesn't like texmod files. I'll leave the Media Fire link for now, but I've uploaded the file directly in the original post.

beck11

Potential Patron
Yes, yes, yes!!!! Thank you so much. I prefer Underworld Lara to all the other Lara Crofts by far and Underworld is a great game as well. Mod looks amazing, thanks.

Helequin

Potential Patron
Thanks beck! I'm sure my photoshop (*cough* GIMP *cough*) skills won't stand up on really close inspection, but from the distance and resolution the game is played at, should work! :D

Vixtress

Potential Patron
Great to see that there are still modders for older games.

The outfit looks hot.
Thanks for uploading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.