Tomb Raider 2013 - Lara Mods (1 Viewer)

R

RenatusNick

Would there be any way for someone to do a vid tutorial on how to install these? I'm pretty new to modding pc games (even textures) and i have no idea what im doing

Vixtress

Potential Patron
Thanks men ...

Now the second pack of VIP shirts ... including a tribute to GVZ and other to the old stubborn (viejo testarudo) Gandalf, hope you like it!!:D

View attachment 12152

Finally.. I've tested some of you skins for TR sindito. Thanks again for posting these here!

Nice that you've added a tribute to the old GVZ.:)
The shirts pack looks good. I only found that shirt 11 in the second pack didn't work correctly with all models: as Lara Croft she's wearing the "Angry Birds" shirt and as Survivor she's wears the "Gandalf Style" shirt...
Maybe I'm still using the old version you posted before. Anyway the rest of the shirts worked fine; you can simply check them out in the extra menu (model renders).

I will try out your other skins soon. The previews looks great already.
As for all of your modding: keep up the good work!

Riddles

Potential Patron
Really liking the look of that bikini mod you're working on though I have to ask, is the middle part of it pretty much a flat texture or have you made it transparent and we are looking at the 3D mesh underneath?

enigmafirst

Potential Patron
Was curious if the mods were still working. I got everything set up (Directx9) Texmod and have files. The only time I get the red writing in the top left on game is when I click run under the Logging Mode tab. When I click Run on under the Package Mode tab non of the TPF files that I selected take effect. Nor do I see the red text in the top left. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

N

nick32145

Same problem as enigmafirst, I have everything set up perfectly but the mods don't seem to work.. Any help at all? I've been on this the past 2 hrs can't seem to find the problem..

nallim

Potential Patron
oh man! I have the game with Direct X 11 and custom with all in super ultra and looks great, what happen if I install this and change to Direct X 9? it's going to look like a game of Playstation 2? ... :(

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry more questions ... why the '' warning '' for Steam users?, I'm not a Steam user , I need to install this in a different way? and what do you mean by '' REBORN '' ? ... thanks.

C

coolmira12

help how does i fix this

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 870

Lora Craft

Vivacious Visitor
The Tomb Raider 2013 - Magic Shirts Addon Mod worked for someone?
I tryied but he dont works anyway for me.

D

djjo29

Hi, I have found the thread this week, thank you so much for your mods.
I have a question : do you know which textures are used for Lara's hair for the default outfit( in high graphics settings ?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.