thicker ass and legs not working (1 Viewer)

jon

Potential Patron
Ive been trying to download this mod but it only gives me the option to download it to internet explorer and when i try to use it in game it just replaces the characters head with a weird error. When i try and open the file in my downloads it just opens internet explorer and gives me the option to download it again and and i just keep going back and fourth. can anyone tell me how i get this mod to work? And yes i have sby loader downloaded. Much appreciated

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Ive been trying to download this mod but it only gives me the option to download it to internet explorer and when i try to use it in game it just replaces the characters head with a weird error. When i try and open the file in my downloads it just opens internet explorer and gives me the option to download it again and and i just keep going back and fourth. can anyone tell me how i get this mod to work? And yes i have sby loader downloaded. Much appreciated
It seems you are trying to directly opening sdt-thickerAssAndLegs.mod. If you have the sby pack you can use the "play SDT Loader" shortcut to lauch the game and then opening sdt-thickerAssAndLegs.mod by clicking on swf mod... on the modding tab. More info : SDT Newbie Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.