The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS 1.1.2 - Now free for all (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
About:
A GORGEOUS woman is giving you SEXUAL HYPNOSIS. This style of game was inspired by Slingerbult's "Submissive Schoolgirl Saga" (thanks at that point, buddy :)).
You will make progress in the game, as long as you follow the rules. It's not hard to do that, simply read what she's gonna tell you. This game is actually meant to MASTURBATE to! Don't be afraid, you won't be pranked or anything. It HONESTLY is about sexual pleasure! (Like all my previous dialogues are)

Starting settings:
Happy mood, his arm: Free, mouse cursor behind her back. Deactivate tears, gagging and coughing. Activate nostril spray and breathing. Choose whatever girl you prefer.

Known bug:
Sometimes she won't stick her tongue out. Fix: Go to the options menu and deactivate tongue, leave options, go back to options and reactivate.

Optical extras:
-You can find hypnotic backgrounds here
-You can find hypnotic eyes here, but they aren't necessary. They only work with the loader, but the loader isn't necessary either.
-You can find the hair of the girl below here (scroll down to "Takashiro Hiroko").
-You can find the char code of the girl below in the spoiler.
charName:HypnoGirl;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1;arms:onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:rei,1;iris:bright,78,154,220,1;breasts:110;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,197,83,131,1;eyeshadow:97,198,220,1;sclera:219,233,242,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:255,0,92,0.376;eyebrow:normal,255,255,227,1,193,180,154,1;hairhsl:-70,0.26,4,0.45;skinhsl:0,1.25,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:1,0.86,0.86;balls:1,0.884;hisTop:shirt,0,0,0,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:thong,0,0,0,1;top:bra,96,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:miniskirt,30,87,113,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;legwearB:garterbelt,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:highheel,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;customHair:Bible Black/hiroko.png;customBG:Backgrounds/Hypno Girl 02.png

HYPNOSIS 1.1.2 is now free for all!
Trust me, no fakes this time ;)
If you got a DL link from me via PM before, then this version is nothing new for you.

HAVE FUN, MATES!

My question to you:
-What do you think about the new ending-system, which randomly puts together different parts of sentences?

Possible future features:
-Ending with stop and go commands for masturbating
-A witch seducing you with love spells

Attachments

• Hypno Girl.png
    Hypno Girl.png
    599 KB · Views: 24,234
Hypnosis 1.1.2.txt
189.5 KB · Views: 20,203

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS

Wow, I can't wait to get some alone time with my comp! Browsed the txt file and it looks really interesting :)

Slingerbult

Content Creator

I've just played through it all, including the secret ending - though I treated it more as a game than as a fapping aid :)

I'd like to give this 11 out of 10 stars in Creativity. I'm also impressed with the coding quality - making that much complex code and avoiding critical errors takes skill. My favorite things were:
-the often suggestively blurred line between the virtual male and yourself when he/she/it thinks/speaks
-the brilliance of involving the Options menu to progress the game (something I myself avoided because I felt it would ruin the mood, but it worked great in this dialogue)
-the method of getting her in the perfect position for ending 2 was really a "stroke" of genius (pun fully intended)

As for its erotic value, I feel it appeals more to my left brain than my amygdala, but perhaps I can sort of make the whole erotic hypnosis thing work for me sometime on later runs. Or leave it to other users to comment on that bit. Anyway, I'm gonna try to wrap my head around the .txt file more now that I've actually played through it. It appeared daunting when I first looked at it, but now I think it will make more sense. Lot's of cool things going on there that I want to add to my dialogue repertoir of tricks :)

Thank you for creating a unique piece of SDT litterature. You are a gentleman and a scholar, booster - karma for you!

Maineim

Content Creator

Very original concept, I won't spoil the story, but is nice to see a different twist.

Thanks!!!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Upon further review... still epic!

The only spot I ran into was the tongue bug, actually a dialogue bug. If her position isn't 'exact' to lick, Intro 2 loops again until you get it right. I found that I couldn't break that loop even if she did lick until the dialogue for that part was over. Once I got the hang of it, it progressed nicely.

Contact The Real World tree was GREAT! All her directions where clear and trigger properly. (except tongue bug) This must have took some time to test.

Finally, a suggestion. Perhaps you could institute a 'penalty dialogue tree' of some kind for not following her directions ala The SSS dialogue. Also, something like 'a test tree' to see if you are actually paying attention to the girls directions. It would play exactly like it should. Like if she tells you to hold her down (best part), during the link. She commands you to stop and release her for what ever reason. Then it can resume again without issues. If the user doesn't listen, like if she isn't released in time or held down to pass out, when she comes to, it can loop forever much like lines in the SSS dialogue. Adds a bit more randomness to the dialogue and further strengthens the bond the girl has over your mind IMO though...

Also, from a personal point, that background was just too creepy for me. I found myself starting at that girl instead of the SDT girl/dialogue at times. I guess thats why they call it Hypnosis. :)

PS: How did you figure out those symbols (БББ) amoung others, could pause her dialogue? What is the actually keystroke code to type them out?

booster

Avid Affiliate

Thank you very much for your feedback so far, guys :)

AaRL said:
The only spot I ran into was the tongue bug, actually a dialogue bug. If her position isn't 'exact' to lick, Intro 2 loops again until you get it right. I found that I couldn't break that loop even if she did lick until the dialogue for that part was over. Once I got the hang of it, it progressed nicely.
I made a loop so that players get constantly reminded what to do, if they are unsure yet how this game works. But I could remove the loop, so that she only says it once, if you have the opinion that it is enough.
but It happens relatively often to me, that she won't stick her tongue out at all, no matter at what point of the game.

AaRL said:
Finally, a suggestion. Perhaps you could institute a 'penalty dialogue tree' of some kind for not following her directions ala The SSS dialogue.
the problem here is, that the different states are limited and most of them are in use already. part 1 and 2 play in normal mode, part 3 in happy and part 4 in ahegao/angry mode. furthermore some special events are triggered in ahegao/angry mode.
I don't think it is impossible to add penalties, since you can widen these states with held/free, but it will be very difficult, not to mix things up.

AaRL said:
Also, something like 'a test tree' to see if you are actually paying attention to the girls directions. It would play exactly like it should. Like if she tells you to hold her down (best part), during the link. She commands you to stop and release her for what ever reason. Then it can resume again without issues. If the user doesn't listen, like if she isn't released in time or held down to pass out, when she comes to, it can loop forever much like lines in the SSS dialogue. Adds a bit more randomness to the dialogue and further strengthens the bond the girl has over your mind IMO though...
this is a good idea, but I don't know yet how it could be technically realized. gotta think about it for a while.

AaRL said:
PS: How did you figure out those symbols (БББ) amoung others, could pause her dialogue? What is the actually keystroke code to type them out?
tonyh5144 mentioned them somewhere here in the forum, they are cyrillic. I don't know how to write them, I just copied and pasted them all the time.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

technically it's an A++

But storywise it just isn't my kind of mindfuck. So erotic value - for me - is below zero and replayability for me is zero, too..

booster

Avid Affiliate

UPDATE
'test tree': I found a technical way to realize a test tree inside the thought-link setup. For part 3 it will be harder, but maybe I'll figure out something for that too.

ending: I added a system in which I can add unlimited different scenarios, all chosen randomly but in a straight countdown order. That way you'll never know what commands she will give during that countdown and how she'll bring you to orgasm.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

booster said:
UPDATE
'test tree': I found a technical way to realize a test tree inside the thought-link setup. For part 3 it will be harder, but maybe I'll figure out something for that too.

ending: I added a system in which I can add unlimited different scenarios, all chosen randomly but in a straight countdown order. That way you'll never know what commands she will give during that countdown and how she'll bring you to orgasm.

Its about to get serious up in here!

You could remove the tongue all together to avoid the bug. Replace it with something like pull up/down lines or something of that nature. Maybe its just a 1.17.2 bug. I found it helps sometimes when making those to actually draw out lines like in MSPaint or something with keywords. That way I wouldn't get confused when I started branching off. And thanks for the tip on those symbols. Ill just copy and paste to my dialogue tips text I have.

AND COME ON PEOPLE. OVER 300 DOWNLOADS AND LITTLE FEEDBACK. THIS DIALOGUE IS TRULY GREAT!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

lick_penis:"[LOOK_UP]Great!БББББББББ As you,БББББ so willingly,БББББ followed my orders,БББББ I where able to build up a thought-linkБББББББББ to your brain![LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББББББББ [lickintro0]" {"style":"Thought","held":"true","mood":"Normal"}

Typo perhaps: ...БББББ I where able...
--'Where' should be 'was'?

pulled_down14:"[LOOK_UP]You WILL cumБББББББББ and you WILL shoot a huge fontaine of cum into my mouth![LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББББББББ [pulled_down15]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Happy"}

... huge fontaine of...

--Should be fountain?

Ands thats as far as I got... Im weak lol 8) Ill let you know if i see anymore. Really awesome script. You actually forget your playing a game!

booster

Avid Affiliate

oh! ...yeah! I corrected that. It will be right in the next version

Lizoran

Potential Patron

Wow
my dick literally hurt after i finished
good job booster you really outdone yourself this time
its great

Hutsairb

Potential Patron

It took me three tries to get this to work as intended, but once I did, it was AMAZING.
Thank you very much and I look forward to the next great creation.

Shybear

Potential Patron

Having played around some more with this i'm having some problems activating the "secret" mode.
Whenever I do the Hold and Pull down trigger she says the line about being a detective and to await further instructions... then nothing. Ever. What am I doing wrong here?

It really is a well made dialogue. Very impressive apart from the problems i've had.

booster

Avid Affiliate

Shybear said:
Having played around some more with this i'm having some problems activating the "secret" mode.
Whenever I do the Hold and Pull down trigger she says the line about being a detective and to await further instructions... then nothing. Ever. What am I doing wrong here?
Did you switch to ahegao mode, as she tells you in that "detective-line"?

Shybear

Potential Patron

No. The version i have. (Hypnosis1.0) says Switch it to Angry Mode.

Having now spotted this mistake i'm really surprised noone else has mentioned it. There's a few spelling things that i've noticed too but i haven't taken the time to list them.

One that i can remember is when she says it will only be an "imagination" i think "illusion" would be a better word to use. I'll play around with your dialogue more and see if i can spot any spelling mistakes for you. I enjoy doing quality control. Espeically on high quality work.

booster

Avid Affiliate

Shybear said:
No. The version i have. (Hypnosis1.0) says Switch it to Angry Mode.
Oh... yeah, I've meant that. And if you do so, she won't do anything afterwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.