The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS 1.1.2 - Now free for all (1 Viewer)

Shybear

Potential Patron
Re: The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS

Yes, every time i switch to angry she just sits there and randomly clenches her teeth like angry mode eventually does. I have restarted the game 3 or 4 times and it just stops at this point every time. I was thinking maybe i was switching to angry too soon or too late? is he supposed to let go of her head? I even tried looking around in the .txt but it's so complex that navigation is difficult.

Shybear

Potential Patron

Maybe i should be asking this: What are the exact conditions to trigger the next set of instructions?

booster

Avid Affiliate

this is what she says while in normal mood, with him holding her head:
pulled_down:"[LOOK_UP]Looks like you are a real detective, *YOU*![RELEASE]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ %0AHINT%3AБББББББББ To get a HANDJOB,БББББ switch the game to %0AANGRY MOODБББББ and wait for further instructions.LOOK_UP]ББББББББББББББББББББББББББББББ" {"style":"Him","mood":"Normal","held":"true"}

after that line you have to switch to angry mode (too early or too late doesn't matter). make sure his dick isn't stuffing her mouth. after a while she will say the following "general-line":

general:"[LOOK_UP][RELEASE][HAPPY_MOOD]Well done *YOU*,БББББ you found the SECRET ENDING![LOOK_UP]БББББББББББББББББББББ [gene1]" {"style":"Him","mood":"Angry"}

checklist:
-make sure she has deepthroated at least once
-angry mode active
-no dick in mouth
-if held or not doesn't matter
-wait until she says the general-line

(the code is correct, it works! I've tested it again only for you :))

Shybear

Potential Patron

Isn't the thought link BEFORE she deepthroats? When starting a new game she won't have deepthroated before the link. Which is when the hint said to hold and pull down, right?

If she needs to have throated once then that would explain why she never says it.

booster

Avid Affiliate

Shybear said:
Isn't the thought link BEFORE she deepthroats? When starting a new game she won't have deepthroated before the link. Which is when the hint said to hold and pull down, right?

If she needs to have throated once then that would explain why she never says it.
you are right! i'll have to correct that in version 1.1.
thank you very much for pointing that out!

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS - NEW: Version 1.1!!!

Simply put... you can not possibly improve on such a piece! This will take some time to review properly judging by its size. IM looking forward to it! Thanks so much for this!

moresugar

Potential Patron

Great dialogue! The use of triggers to form a state machine is very clever and should be done more.

It's a shame that there are only, I guess, eight detectable states? It would be amazing if a future version of the dialog parser supported arbitrary triggers - something along these lines:

Code:
general:"I have never been held before!" {"stateFoo":""}
held:"[SET:stateFoo=bar] I am being held!"
general:"I was held earlier!" {"stateFoo":"bar"}

Something like that would be quite easy to implement (without a UI, anyway), but it would blow the roof of what can be done in a dialogue, story-wise...

booster

Avid Affiliate

moresugar said:
Great dialogue! The use of triggers to form a state machine is very clever and should be done more.

It's a shame that there are only, I guess, eight detectable states?
let's see:
normal mood + arms free
normal mood + held
happy mood + arms free
happy mood + held
angry mood + arms free
angry mood + held
ahegao mood + arms free
ahegao mood + held

and there is the "pre first_deepthroat"-state (intro lines) and the "after first_deepthroat"-state (general lines). if you'd include them to your count, you'd have 16 different states.

moresugar said:
It would be amazing if a future version of the dialog parser supported arbitrary triggers - something along these lines:

Code:
general:"I have never been held before!" {"stateFoo":""}
held:"[SET:stateFoo=bar] I am being held!"
general:"I was held earlier!" {"stateFoo":"bar"}

Something like that would be quite easy to implement (without a UI, anyway), but it would blow the roof of what can be done in a dialogue, story-wise...
looks like at that point you'd need programming skills to use your suggested options ;)

thanks for your feedback, i've sent you a pm with the link for hypnosis 1.1.1 (the last "1" is only a little bugfix)

Xirodorin

Potential Patron

Stopped lurking the forums just because I was so impressed by this. And also because the pre-intro bit told me to ;D

Always been a bit of a hypno-fetishist, so this is right up my alley. So far what I've gotten out of it has been very much fun. I'll also commend your creativity with the dialogue system.

Though it may (it most likely is) because of english being my second language, I've often found myself a bit confused early on in it. Usually, after the intro bit, she tells me to "hold and wait for further instructions" which I've assumed to mean "hold her as deep in the dick as she goes". At this point, she's usually started looping lines about breathing in deeply and being more and more hypnotized. I'm not quite sure what I'm to do next. I've done this and that after that with different results to go forwards, but I'm a bit confused as to what I'm actually supposed to do next. Once in a while she has a line about being more hypnotized when she goes deeper, which I've taken to mean I need to get her deeper, but I've seen little in the form of results from this.
I've started the dialogue with the settings in the topic.

Also, in the intro bit, she says something along the lines of "You like my beautiful hypnotic eyes, do you?". I feel it would sound a bit more "natural" if she said "You like my beautiful hypnotic eyes, don't you?"

D.

Potential Patron

Hey man, great idea and great execution. I didn't know such a project was possible with the current dialogue editor!

Xirodorin, you need to change his arm from "free" to "holding" and wait for further instructions.

As for myself, I'm blocked a little after that: she says I must concentrate on the pleasure while she swallows my dick as much as she can, so I go for the deepthroat, but that seems to break the dialogue. Any help?

Xirodorin

Potential Patron

Ah, that seems to have done the trick. Now I just feel completely silly.

Thanks!

booster

Avid Affiliate

D. said:
As for myself, I'm blocked a little after that: she says I must concentrate on the pleasure while she swallows my dick as much as she can, so I go for the deepthroat, but that seems to break the dialogue. Any help?
strange, going for the deepthroat is the right path. you don't have to rush it, just go deeper and deeper as slow as you want, until it is all the way in. after the first deepthroat, pull her off and let her say what comes next.

Xirodorin and D., i am astounded that you're commending this dialogue already, even though you haven't seen the main part of the hypnosis yet. go on playing, there is a LOT to discover ;)
thanks for the feedback, i've sent you a link to the REAL version 1.1 per pm

Xirodorin

Potential Patron

Thank you very much.

I've managed to get to some very interesting paths by outright doing it wrong as I had :P What I've seen here is well worth commending.

D.

Potential Patron

Hehe, I only commented after feeling obliged too... plus your plan was compelling.

I'll try to simply deepthroat her once and pulling off right away, see how it goes. For the record, it always skips to the part with the three trigger words.
If I don't post anything, it means I did it right :P

Edit: that did it. Apparently one just has to deepthroat her then quickly pull her completely off the dick as soon as she dt'd.
Also, to the author, I like that we can always go back to where we were (for example to skip the intro, just switch his arm to "hold"). I know it's the system that's limiting you, but that way I don't have to redo everything everytime :P

U

UncleRemus

Only way you could have got me to create an acc...
now in with the goodies! Loved the last one!

SipSoup

Potential Patron

Oh, you got me!
I say, this dialogue is truly amazing, but there is one thing I think could be improved.
In version 1.0, when the "real" part begins it is, in my opinion, very important that she doesn't repeat herself. It quickly kills the mood that has been built up and she no longer seem "alive". Sure, any dialogue could use some more lines, but this one specifically needs them. That would make this dialogue go from "amazing" to "even more amazing"!

I read the update for version 1.1 and it seems this should no longer be a problem, but I haven't tried it out yet. Hmm, I wonder why. ;)

booster

Avid Affiliate

SipSoup said:
Oh, you got me!
I say, this dialogue is truly amazing, but there is one thing I think could be improved.
In version 1.0, when the "real" part begins it is, in my opinion, very important that she doesn't repeat herself. It quickly kills the mood that has been built up and she no longer seem "alive". Sure, any dialogue could use some more lines, but this one specifically needs them. That would make this dialogue go from "amazing" to "even more amazing"!

I read the update for version 1.1 and it seems this should no longer be a problem, but I haven't tried it out yet. Hmm, I wonder why. ;)
thx for the feedback! i've sent you the newest version. just let me know if it is diversified enough like that :)

SipSoup

Potential Patron

For some reason I can't get the intro to play at all. I followed the new starting settings, and just to make sure no mod was interfering with the dialogue I tried it out with Default SD chan. I updated both my browser and standalone flash player and still no success. Version 1.0 works just fine.

I gave up after an hour. :(
If the dialogue works fine for everyone else it might just be something stored on my computer that is causing me trouble. I had a similar problem a long time ago but it vanished as soon as I deleted the right cookie. Can someone please tell me where exactly the cookie for SDT is located?

D.

Potential Patron

SipSoup said:
For some reason I can't get the intro to play at all. I followed the new starting settings, and just to make sure no mod was interfering with the dialogue I tried it out with Default SD chan. I updated both my browser and standalone flash player and still no success. Version 1.0 works just fine.

I gave up after an hour. :(
If the dialogue works fine for everyone else it might just be something stored on my computer that is causing me trouble. I had a similar problem a long time ago but it vanished as soon as I deleted the right cookie. Can someone please tell me where exactly the cookie for SDT is located?

If you're using the true 1.1, then I had that glitch too. What you can do is start normally, and then go in the options and change his arm from "free" to "hold", you'll only skip a few lines of dialogue where she explains how good it'll be to get an orgasm from hypnosis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.