The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS 1.1.2 - Now free for all (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
thx mrbobblecakes! i haven't given it up, it is finished ;)
i know i wrote about possible future features, but the dialogue writing got so complex, that it is real WORK to create them and i don't want to invest so much time in that anymore. sorry for that :(

Bluey5

Potential Patron
This is freaking amazing! I don't know if you will see this or not, but I could actually masturbate to this. She knew I was playing the game...in a sense you are actually getting hypnotized! You did a REALLY great job with this and I REALLY wish I could give you Karma, but I am not aloud too. I think I failed at the part where she commanded me to pull her head up and nothing happened after that, but then I saved myself and found a secret ending where I get a Handjob, my FAVORITE! I stopped there though because of what she told me, but I will get back to that... thanks for this!

booster

Avid Affiliate
Bluey said:
This is freaking amazing! I don't know if you will see this or not, but I could actually masturbate to this. She knew I was playing the game...in a sense you are actually getting hypnotized! You did a REALLY great job with this and I REALLY wish I could give you Karma, but I am not aloud too. I think I failed at the part where she commanded me to pull her head up and nothing happened after that, but then I saved myself and found a secret ending where I get a Handjob, my FAVORITE! I stopped there though because of what she told me, but I will get back to that... thanks for this!
glad you liked it :) thank you very much for that great feedback :)

ZipMip

Potential Patron
booster said:
Bluey said:

Update anytime soon? :-)

booster

Avid Affiliate
ZipMip said:
booster said:
Bluey said:

Update anytime soon? :-)
no, it's final :)

@Hejsvejs: try to be more specific

kjon

Potential Patron
This dialogue.... is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

The concept is brilliant! I was able to beat it, both endings! :D

I'd like to see more of this kind of dialogues, breaking the fourth wall. The interaction grows incredibly.

I remember I was so concentrated following her instructions, that I forgot I was actually playing the game xD

Thanks a lot.

M

masterhendrix

Wow, this is really great. Seriously, I really like this, and there's huge potential in directly speak to the player. Also really good use of the principle that if you want to feel good, you will feel good (which is not only a basic principle of medicine and the placebo, but also psychology itself) 8)
So, basically this is the dialogue I had the most fun with in SDT ever. All my commendations go to you.

Also:
booster said:
About:
Trust me, no fakes this time ;)

The mere presence of this phrase is making me paranoid. Fake-outs are really mean in a scenario like this. But hilarious too. For you that is ;D

jase

Vivacious Visitor
This was interesting. I think it skipped back a track by letting her lick the tip a second time, though; you might want to check your conditional. I wonder if the ffbehavior mod heightened or reduced the hypnosis.

But in all, I find text more immersive when the writer isn't clawing at the fourth wall to achieve effect; that's about as subtle as a meat tenderizer, and just makes me callous over from the start.

EDIT: You know, I think this suggestion actually did the trick:
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• hypnosession.jpg
    hypnosession.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 1,570
H

hazen476

well I thing this mod is great..though the link for the eyes doesn't seem to work. still very fine mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.