The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS 1.1.2 - Now free for all (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
Re: The MONSTER project: HYPNOSIS - NEW: Version 1.1!!!

SipSoup said:
For some reason I can't get the intro to play at all. I followed the new starting settings, and just to make sure no mod was interfering with the dialogue I tried it out with Default SD chan. I updated both my browser and standalone flash player and still no success. Version 1.0 works just fine.

I gave up after an hour. :(
If the dialogue works fine for everyone else it might just be something stored on my computer that is causing me trouble. I had a similar problem a long time ago but it vanished as soon as I deleted the right cookie. Can someone please tell me where exactly the cookie for SDT is located?
did you download and use the version I've sent you per pm?

D. said:
If you're using the true 1.1, then I had that glitch too. What you can do is start normally, and then go in the options and change his arm from "free" to "hold", you'll only skip a few lines of dialogue where she explains how good it'll be to get an orgasm from hypnosis.
there is a glitch? not when I am playing it :o
I'll take a look at the code...

booster

Avid Affiliate

sipsoup: oh dear, it was my fault! the starting setting has to be HAPPY mode x_X
i am terribly sorry about that :(

SipSoup

Potential Patron

No problem. I feel kind of stupid for spending almost an hour trying out all sorts of settings without trying happy mood. :-[
Will try it now.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Hey Booster and all others who frequent this thread. Haven't been around in a while because of Sandy... Anything new on this dialogue front? And what are the differences between 1.1 and 1.1 real? (Finally had a few minutes to go through them but not finish them) Also I was thinking... what about a "reverse hypnosis" dialogue? Where the guy hypnotizes the girl.

booster

Avid Affiliate

AaRL said:
what are the differences between 1.1 and 1.1 real?
the intro of the version you can DL in this thread will tell you the difference ;) (start in ahegao mode)

AaRL said:
Also I was thinking... what about a "reverse hypnosis" dialogue? Where the guy hypnotizes the girl.
sorry but I won't be making a new dialogue for unknown time, because I have to focus on my RL. the only thing I'll probably do is updating this dialogue. the Possible future features are listed in the first post.

Squadala

Potential Patron

I'm having the same problem as SipSoup with the 1.1 version. The intro just won't start, no matter what settings I put (including happy mood), but the version 1.0 works fine. Do you have any ideas of what is happening or how to fix this?

BTW, great Dialogue!

booster

Avid Affiliate

Squadala said:
I'm having the same problem as SipSoup with the 1.1 version. The intro just won't start, no matter what settings I put (including happy mood), but the version 1.0 works fine. Do you have any ideas of what is happening or how to fix this?

BTW, great Dialogue!
was his arm free?

javierbg

Potential Patron

Pretty awesome work, I find the method used very clever. However, it gets stuck really easily. After 5 tries I haven't been able to finish it completely. Although last time it looked like the end was soon, after reading the txt, I realized it wasn't working ok. Is it corrected in 1.1?

booster

Avid Affiliate

javierbg said:
Pretty awesome work, I find the method used very clever. However, it gets stuck really easily. After 5 tries I haven't been able to finish it completely. Although last time it looked like the end was soon, after reading the txt, I realized it wasn't working ok. Is it corrected in 1.1?
there is no error in 1.0, it all works pretty well!
but I'll send you 1.1 nonetheless ;)

javierbg

Potential Patron

booster said:
there is no error in 1.0, it all works pretty well!
but I'll send you 1.1 nonetheless ;)

Then I must be really clumsy ^^U Thank you very much!

Squadala

Potential Patron

booster said:
Squadala said:

BTW, great Dialogue!
was his arm free?

I managed to get it to work eventually. I really don't know what was happening, but after a couple of tries it finally worked.

Also, thanks for the "real" 1.1 version! :)

booster

Avid Affiliate

Squadala said:
booster said:
Squadala said:

BTW, great Dialogue!
was his arm free?

I managed to get it to work eventually. I really don't know what was happening, but after a couple of tries it finally worked.

Also, thanks for the "real" 1.1 version! :)
strangely 2 posts disappeared in this thread after the forum was offline yesterday.
what you can always do: when she doesn't start to talk at the beginning, try another mood :)

javierbg

Potential Patron

I can't reach the second part in version 1.1, she doesn't stick her tongue out. I tried checking and unchecking the tongue option, but i doesn't seem to work.

SipSoup

Potential Patron

I can't say I'm disappointed, I got what I asked for. The girl is no longer repeating herself, though it wasn't what I had in mind. I haven't looked through the whole dialogue but to me it seems (correct me if I'm wrong) like you gave the dialogue's existing lines a richer, varying vocabulary rather than adding more unique lines. What I was hoping for was something that would add more replay value and I suppose I did, but I still remembered most things she was going to say from version 1.0. I actually had to wait a few days before playing version 1.1 after playing version 1.0 just to get the memorable lines out of my head. To me it still it felt very much like version 1.0.
I think the main reason I was hoping for more lines is because when the "real" part begins, the dialogue would feel empty without many unique lines since the player is not allowed to change any options in the game. Also, there are only so much things to. If you don't keep her busy she'll keep babble about the trigger words, and we do not want that, do we? Informative yes, but also repetitive. That's one thing that could be improved. Another thing is that since the player isn't allowed to change any options in the game, the player will most likely try out all the few things he/she still can use. In other words people would most likely try to choke the girl in a matter of seconds, so the first hint wasn't very well hidden to begin with. I think the choking part have potential to become a big part of the dialogue if you actually turn it into something. The girl seemed rather eager to choke and lord knows what thoughts are in her head when she passes out, until now, when she communicates through another person. Could the choking have a positive effect to the hypnosis and she encourages it? Or maybe it has a negative effect that she keeps warning you about it and that might be risky (Somehow, maybe even reverses the hypnosis). I don't know, it's up to you I guess. ;)
About the hidden ending, I couldn't take it seriously with that sound of her constantly slapping him, but it was very creative of you. It would probably not be that bad if there was a way to mute that sound.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

SipSoup said:
I can't say I'm disappointed, I got what I asked for. The girl is no longer repeating herself, though it wasn't what I had in mind. I haven't looked through the whole dialogue but to me it seems (correct me if I'm wrong) like you gave the dialogue's existing lines a richer, varying vocabulary rather than adding more unique lines. What I was hoping for was something that would add more replay value and I suppose I did, but I still remembered most things she was going to say from version 1.0. I actually had to wait a few days before playing version 1.1 after playing version 1.0 just to get the memorable lines out of my head. To me it still it felt very much like version 1.0.
I think the main reason I was hoping for more lines is because when the "real" part begins, the dialogue would feel empty without many unique lines since the player is not allowed to change any options in the game. Also, there are only so much things to. If you don't keep her busy she'll keep babble about the trigger words, and we do not want that, do we? Informative yes, but also repetitive. That's one thing that could be improved. Another thing is that since the player isn't allowed to change any options in the game, the player will most likely try out all the few things he/she still can use. In other words people would most likely try to choke the girl in a matter of seconds, so the first hint wasn't very well hidden to begin with. I think the choking part have potential to become a big part of the dialogue if you actually turn it into something. The girl seemed rather eager to choke and lord knows what thoughts are in her head when she passes out, until now, when she communicates through another person. Could the choking have a positive effect to the hypnosis and she encourages it? Or maybe it has a negative effect that she keeps warning you about it and that might be risky (Somehow, maybe even reverses the hypnosis). I don't know, it's up to you I guess. ;)
About the hidden ending, I couldn't take it seriously with that sound of her constantly slapping him, but it was very creative of you. It would probably not be that bad if there was a way to mute that sound.

This isnt a dialogue to use and abuse over and over like most others, mine included. This is a "sit down and relax fap" plain and simple. No rushing, no worries. You could always try and make your own dialogue or ask booster" if you could improve on his piece(s)... just saying.

booster

Avid Affiliate

javierbg said:
I can't reach the second part in version 1.1, she doesn't stick her tongue out. I tried checking and unchecking the tongue option, but i doesn't seem to work.
did you leave the options menu after unchecking it? if that doesn't work, i can't help you :( but i guarantee you that this ALWAYS works for me.

hi sipsoup, thank you very much for your big feedback! this is something i can work with :) lets see what i can do for you:

SipSoup said:
hm, this sounds like you'd like to have a completely new dialogue each time. to achieve this, i'd have to write a completely new dialogue each time ;) but when i'll actually include the stop and go commands, like i stated in the first post, that would actually be something completely new!

SipSoup said:
I think the main reason I was hoping for more lines is because when the "real" part begins, the dialogue would feel empty without many unique lines since the player is not allowed to change any options in the game.
i am comparing this to an actual hypnosis. when you are being hypnotized IRL, you can't change the tempo or what the hypnotist is saying. you'll just have to listen and feel. i know, in SDT you have to control the game, but you know, since it is SDT, that's the best i could do ;)

this is an example for a typical erotic hypnosis:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp1nx5_isabella-valentine-jackpot-erotic-hypnosis_sexy

SipSoup said:
If you don't keep her busy she'll keep babble about the trigger words, and we do not want that, do we? Informative yes, but also repetitive. That's one thing that could be improved.
what reason do you have to not keep her busy? but in the next version i could change the general lines to teasing lines, that wouldn't be a problem.

SipSoup said:
Another thing is that since the player isn't allowed to change any options in the game, the player will most likely try out all the few things he/she still can use. In other words people would most likely try to choke the girl in a matter of seconds, so the first hint wasn't very well hidden to begin with.
that is right and that is what you are supposed to do: choking and vigorously throat fucking. i never intended to hide the hints too well, because i didn't want the players to get frustrated. in the next version i am considering to remove all hints (and write them down here in this thread), since everyone who plays it should be familiar with them already. then everyone can concentrate fully on the hypnosis itself.

SipSoup said:
I think the choking part have potential to become a big part of the dialogue if you actually turn it into something.
isn't the choking already complex enough? there are more than 60 lines with lots of different combinations. i don't think there is any other dialogue out there with such a huge variety.

SipSoup said:
i have my sound turned down pretty low every time i play SDT. so yep, this can surely be pretty annoying when it's louder. but kona said something about implementing a real handjob, then this problem should be solved :)

AaRL said:
You could always try and make your own dialogue or ask booster" if you could improve on his piece(s)... just saying.
yes, everyone may use my hypnosis dialogue and change it to his own partialities. please post it here, i'd be very interested in the outcome :)

Bipolarized

Potential Patron

Well booster, I must say the first version of the dialogue you made was quite impressive, and I'm excited to see the changes you've made in 1.1. I do remember there being a few bugs in 1.0, namely it was difficult to follow up on her hint for finding the secret ending, but it sounds like that's been addressed. All in all, kudos for the wonderful dialogue and for getting me to stop lurking, at least for now.

SipSoup

Potential Patron

First of all I'd like to apology if I sounded rude and demanding before. It was around 4 AM when I replied where I'm from. I was tired and confused.

This isnt a dialogue to use and abuse over and over like most others, mine included. This is a "sit down and relax fap" plain and simple. No rushing, no worries. You could always try and make your own dialogue or ask booster" if you could improve on his piece(s)... just saying.

You're right. It's just that I think it's a shame that such a great dialogue would be a one time thing. It makes me wish I first tried it out when the final version is released. :(

hm, this sounds like you'd like to have a completely new dialogue each time. to achieve this, i'd have to write a completely new dialogue each time ;) but when i'll actually include the stop and go commands, like i stated in the first post, that would actually be something completely new!

A new dialogue every time sounds amazing but I'm not expecting that much of a change. Some more teasing lines here and there would be great (preferably without trigger words every time unless that's how it's suppose to be). I also wanted to point out where I think these teasing lines would be needed most (general lines, after she wakes up and perhaps when choking). I very much appreciated what you changed with the dialogue but maybe I was too unclear about it.
Maybe if I exaggerate you'll see what I wanted: "I'd rather see a dialogue with only two different lines in one language rather that seeing a dialogue with the one same line in 50 different languages". ;)
(I'm not asking for many new lines, just a few new teasing lines will do)

i am comparing this to an actual hypnosis. when you are being hypnotized IRL, you can't change the tempo or what the hypnotist is saying. you'll just have to listen and feel. i know, in SDT you have to control the game, but you know, since it is SDT, that's the best i could do ;)

I had no Idea such thing existed. I think I'll take a look at that and see if I change my opinions about what is missing or not.

what reason do you have to not keep her busy? but in the next version i could change the general lines to teasing lines, that wouldn't be a problem.

Maybe it's just me but I think a dialogue that is about listening to your partner kind of needs the option to just take it slow and listen to her. :-\

that is right and that is what you are supposed to do: choking and vigorously throat fucking. i never intended to hide the hints too well, because i didn't want the players to get frustrated. in the next version i am considering to remove all hints (and write them down here in this thread), since everyone who plays it should be familiar with them already. then everyone can concentrate fully on the hypnosis itself.

I see, that makes sense. A suggestion is (if possible) that instead of removing the hint completely you could make the hint appear only once or twice. If a player actually is searching for the hint I think he'll pay enough attention to it to memorize it even if she just says it once. That way the player does not have to visit the forum to figure out what to do.
The reminder about the trigger words could also need a similar function in my opinion.

isn't the choking already complex enough? there are more than 60 lines with lots of different combinations. i don't think there is any other dialogue out there with such a huge variety.

You're probably right. It was just some dumb idea I had. However it didn't feel like I encountered nearly as many lines when the girl was choking. Actually I can only remember two of them. The "dry-orgasm" and the actual hint. To me, any other unique line seems to be "vigorous" triggered lines and such, not held/choking.

i have my sound turned down pretty low every time i play SDT. so yep, this can surely be pretty annoying when it's louder. but kona said something about implementing a real handjob, then this problem should be solved :)

Yea, that sounds great.

everyone may use my hypnosis dialogue and change it to his own partialities.

I suppose I could try at some point. However it seems you have a better idea of what "sexual hypnosis" is than I do. I rather not mess thing up (more than I already do). :-[

booster

Avid Affiliate

SipSoup said:
First of all I'd like to apology if I sounded rude and demanding before. It was around 4 AM when I replied where I'm from. I was tired and confused.
don't worry, i didn't pick it up badly. you know, it's the internet ;)

SipSoup said:
A new dialogue every time sounds amazing but I'm not expecting that much of a change.
Some more teasing lines here and there would be great (preferably without trigger words every time unless that's how it's suppose to be).
there is a 50/50 chance if she says a teasing line with or without a teasing word.
to be honest, it gets harder and harder to invent more different lines. like you said "the same line in different languages" ;) but if you come up with new ideas for lines, just tell them and i'll include em.

SipSoup said:
However it didn't feel like I encountered nearly as many lines when the girl was choking. Actually I can only remember two of them. The "dry-orgasm" and the actual hint. To me, any other unique line seems to be "vigorous" triggered lines and such, not held/choking.
vigorous and held lines are taken from exactly the same pool of teasing lines

SipSoup said:
I suppose I could try at some point. However it seems you have a better idea of what "sexual hypnosis" is than I do. I rather not mess thing up (more than I already do). :-[
oh no, your opinion is always welcome! and, since you aren't involved in this sexual hypnosis thing yet, maybe you'll come up with some fresh ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.