Tera physics Adjuster _Mxjzm version_ (2 Viewers)

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
It keeps saying Problem Detected even after restarting the program

I'm getting this error in console.

Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 9
Looking for Main Breast address...

Then it repeats it over and over

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I managed to get the program working but for some reason I can't see the changes I tried both unequip and reequip and changing zones nothing changed

So I restarted the program and now I'm getting the same error again

Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 9
Looking for Main Breast address...

carlos_lelis

Potential Patron
Uma única maneira que o xerife funciona perfeitamente precisa de um lançador sem ser oficial, mas que seja personalizado e apresente qualquer mod!

carlos_lelis

Potential Patron
Launcher is limiter for xtera, memory address of breasts is hidden, solution to make a custom launcher, xtera will work without fail

Kalyha

Potential Patron
Hello,
I actually have a weird issue with xTera now.
The X modifier only modify the left breast but doesn't change the right breast in game.
Do you have any idea about this ?
Thanks,

KONRAD

Potential Patron
is xTera supposed to be working now? I'm trying to use 1.8 but I'm still getting this repeating error:

[Search Method] Breast pointers status: Failure! attempts = 30
[Search Method] Looking for Main Breast address...

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
This still works if you set 2 things:
- Run as administrator
and
- Go to Tools > Options > Advanced > (set these values)
Start Address:
F9000000
End Address:
FD6FFFFF
Stack size:

And it should work again.

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
The program hasen't been updated for years, unfortunately I think the original maker quitted it long ago, unless he released the source code or anyone wants to re-build it from 0 I don't think there gonna be any chance....

mxjzm

Casual Client
Hello!!
Well, first I must apologize to everyone for leaving this mod unattended for so long. I wanted to update it before but Work + Personal Life + Master Degree + Language classes was not a bright idea after all, so I should't have made a promise that I couldn't fulfill.

Anyway, I heard that Tera updated their Architecture to 64 bit and, of course, the small things that were still barely working stopped once for all.
Even if I don't play anymore, I will dedicate some time to make it work, I can't promise full functionality for all the sliders, but for now I aim for the most critical.

Today marks a big progress, here is the program working... well more like doing baby steps, but I managed to increase/decrease this lovely girls assets <3
This is using an Alpha version that I made specifically for x64, which took me 4 hours :(

Big Buff:
1602967153496.png

Decreased (even she looks sad lol):
1602967280167.png

Once I have a beta release, I will put it here and will ask for your help in testing.

Stay safe!

WhateverYouSay

Potential Patron
Hello!!
Well, first I must apologize to everyone for leaving this mod unattended for so long. I wanted to update it before but Work + Personal Life + Master Degree + Language classes was not a bright idea after all, so I should't have made a promise that I couldn't fulfill.

Anyway, I heard that Tera updated their Architecture to 64 bit and, of course, the small things that were still barely working stopped once for all.
Even if I don't play anymore, I will dedicate some time to make it work, I can't promise full functionality for all the sliders, but for now I aim for the most critical.

Today marks a big progress, here is the program working... well more like doing baby steps, but I managed to increase/decrease this lovely girls assets <3
This is using an Alpha version that I made specifically for x64, which took me 4 hours :(

Big Buff:
View attachment 112930

Decreased (even she looks sad lol):
View attachment 112932

Once I have a beta release, I will put it here and will ask for your help in testing.

Stay safe!

Wow thanks I thought you quitted this program years ago, really nice of you coming back to tune it for the 64 bit release, and I say that despite I quitted Tera a while ago,that's some dedication ;o

testio

Potential Patron
Wow indeed, I had zero hopes about being able to use this program ever again, I'll wait and test it when is ready!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.