Tera Online nude mods 2018 ( not decensors ) (1 Viewer)

Alea

Potential Patron
Played TERA years ago, however after picking it up a month ago, I have not found any nude mods that work for high elves. Perhaps looking in the wrong place. Ill post what I have found and everyone can add your own, and eventually all the links will be consolidated here for an updated list. Ive seen videos of clients in other languages than english, that seem to have a working nude mod.

This link is a few years old, and finding the innerwear they mention is a bit hard for me in game, as they do not include the item name. If someone knows it or if it still works feel free to contribute.
TERA 異聞錄 — When first time saw this gray underwear, people...

This one works, to some extent as I play slayer atm, however the texture quality is a little off, still it is better than nothing ^ - ^ If someone has an idea of possibly fusing updated textures / other classes into this mod, would become very easy

TERA easy nude mod - HongFire.com | Anime | Manga | Games | MMORPG | Friendly Community

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.