Tera - Nude Mods (3 Viewers)

meeru

Potential Patron
i can so see gandalf saying "you shall not, POST!!!"..... sorry

anyways i finally got this to work at least for elin (have yet to try the others) after using the bikini template files the other day, and was posting just to say thanks for making this. your making me jealous cause i have no idea how to make mods and such for the games i like and would love to mod.

Falcy

Potential Patron
I shall forever love the Castanic Leather 17.. Just have to actually do all this myself eventually.
<3 Naduron

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Naduron, are there more DDS files for Highelf Leather 04? I modded a bit around(also got Highelf Leather Bikini HQ to full nude) but for Leather 04 it seems there are different Layers on different DDS files.

23iytef.jpg

See, I managed to pop off the leather on bottom body, but there is still a pattern to delete, which have to be in another DDS(like in Aion - there was mutliple DDS for one skin on different layers).

If there are more, could you post those DDS files? Would like to help with modding :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
Naduron, are there more DDS files for Highelf Leather 04? I modded a bit around(also got Highelf Leather Bikini HQ to full nude) but for Leather 04 it seems there are different Layers on different DDS files.

See, I managed to pop off the leather on bottom body, but there is still a pattern to delete, which have to be in another DDS(like in Aion - there was mutliple DDS for one skin on different layers).

If there are more, could you post those DDS files? Would like to help with modding :)

Nope i didn't save the specular map :/

*Edit* Couldn't find it.

Y2Ryoko

Potential Patron
Some from what I've gathered, I have to have the specific armor set for either of these mods to work? Which makes the bikini/underwear mod the easiest to activate it seems. So how do I figure out what armor set I'm using? For example, if I want to use Castanic Leather 17, how do I go about finding what armor set that is so I can get it and use the nude mod?

Also, is it possible to view these during the preview mode? Like when I'm at a Trade Broker looking at armor?

RiqCrow

Potential Patron
Is it confirmed that in EU Tera this nude-mod wont work? I have tried everything said before, followed 100% this instruction:

1. start umod AS ADMINISTRATOR
2. in umod: Main -> Add Game: ...\Tera\Client\Binaries\TERA.exe
3. in umod: Main -> Use Global Hook
4. Start the launcher. just the normal way, and start tera. umod should now show some options
5. in umod: Open texture/package -> load any of the *.dds file
6. im umod: Update (reload)
7. ingame: options -> video -> texture resolution: change the value from 2-1 randomly.

Result is really disappointing as nothing happens. My Elin priest has following armor atm
popori_f_r13.jpg
but in Umod opening texture for cloth 13 and reloading and texture 1-2-3 changes wont do a thing. I know i ask the same as ppl before, but just want to confirm this as a EU player.

Cheers,

RC

Corneliafag

Potential Patron
why u using that bugged umod =_=
I dont know what I did fot that, but now I have a working version of bikini-mods (all) and can turn on "Elin - Cloth Undewear" by uMod. Only "Elin - Cloth Undewear" ._. if I load any other .dds to uMod (instead "Elin - Cloth Undewear") game client just freezes after a few seconds... How to fix it?

kentbule083

Potential Patron
which set should I apply, the decensor mod or bikini mod, before running the high elf underwear nude mod? But I dont see any changes after applying the original game files, or these 2 mods.

K

Kakusho

Am I the only one that's apprehensive about downloading a third party program for this mod?
Don't get it wrong, I think the mods are great. I just worry about being detected/hacked in the process.
Any chance we can get a version that was done like the de-censer mods?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Is it confirmed that in EU Tera this nude-mod wont work? I have tried everything said before, followed 100% this instruction:

1. start umod AS ADMINISTRATOR
2. in umod: Main -> Add Game: ...\Tera\Client\Binaries\TERA.exe
3. in umod: Main -> Use Global Hook
4. Start the launcher. just the normal way, and start tera. umod should now show some options
5. in umod: Open texture/package -> load any of the *.dds file
6. im umod: Update (reload)
7. ingame: options -> video -> texture resolution: change the value from 2-1 randomly.

Result is really disappointing as nothing happens. My Elin priest has following armor atm
View attachment 2273
but in Umod opening texture for cloth 13 and reloading and texture 1-2-3 changes wont do a thing. I know i ask the same as ppl before, but just want to confirm this as a EU player.

Cheers,

RC

Obviously you have to be geared with the right suit. Castanic Leather 17 f.e. only works if you are equipped with Leather 17 suit.

which set should I apply, the decensor mod or bikini mod, before running the high elf underwear nude mod? But I dont see any changes after applying the original game files, or these 2 mods.

Decensor is nothing essential for this mod. Just unequip for Bikini nude mod and run the Bikini nude mod - doesn´t care at all if you have the Bikini mod from the past, basic skin is basic skin.

RiqCrow

Potential Patron
I figured out what was puzzling in my case (re-textures not showing up on texture resolution switch)..

You should write up on instuctions that you NEED to install bikini-mods first that these "nude" armor textures show up correctly, as i didnt see that on 1st page. Would save some of your time and stop stupid questions like mine.

Loaded bikini-mod and followed nude-mod instructions ==> after that this mod is running smoothly, cheers for the good work and precious helping comments!

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Well, well... trying to make the bottom body leather(highelf) more transparent, bute either there is still the pattern slightly transparent or the lightning is gone :(

29dfji1.jpg

14e6t5z.jpg

Here I tried to hide the Bikini as much as possible, downloadable soon if someone wants:

noj4w0.jpg

Going to try Human Mods next.

kentbule083

Potential Patron
Obviously you have to be geared with the right suit. Castanic Leather 17 f.e. only works if you are equipped with Leather 17 suit.

Decensor is nothing essential for this mod. Just unequip for Bikini nude mod and run the Bikini nude mod - doesn´t care at all if you have the Bikini mod from the past, basic skin is basic skin.

Finally got it worked, thanks.

VoXPCS

Potential Patron
Am I the only one that's apprehensive about downloading a third party program for this mod?
Don't get it wrong, I think the mods are great. I just worry about being detected/hacked in the process.
Any chance we can get a version that was done like the de-censer mods?

Yep.

No one cares. En Masse is completely oblivious to what's going on in-game. TERA is a complete wreck. Might as well have fun before it's over.

zeruel

Potential Patron
I have an issue, for me umod seems very unresponsive when I run it as administrator. Yes, I've added the correct .exe to the game list, it is in the binaries folder, yes I set "global hook". The option to "open package / texture" stays grayed out if I'm running as admin, but it works (lets me choose a file) when I DONT run as admin. Naturally, if I'm not using admin, I cant get any textures to apply to Tera. So....what now?

Edit: Alright, it seems that running as admin is not necessary. The reason umod was not updating textures before, was that I did not have the correct original textures in my game. I was running the censored set of textures, not the uncensored set.

So now I have the nude mod running perfectly, as NOT admin, using the uncensored elin, castanic, etc. .gpk files loaded. Thanks for listening, and hopefully my input is helpful in some way.

pradaa

Potential Patron
Well, well... trying to make the bottom body leather(highelf) more transparent, bute either there is still the pattern slightly transparent or the lightning is gone :(

what do you use to edit? is there a guide somewhere? I tried in photoshop but i don't know what im doing

blooash23

Potential Patron
can you please put this mod up thanks

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Here I tried to hide the Bikini as much as possible, downloadable soon if someone wants: some one put this mod up

vas2891

Potential Patron
Is it possible a batch of all the Elin stuff be put in a single zip? Would help if possible, otherwise I'd have to search this entire thread for additional downloads for textures I missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.