Tera - Mods (4 Viewers)

D

DevinC

Seems the new patch broke alot of mods. I can't even use the Japanese voices, let alone any of the nude mods.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I played Tera in beta and all the way up until it went F2P. Now I'm looking to give this game another try until I can find a good MMO with sexy graphics like Tera but not tera. Until then can anyone answer a couple of quick questions?

Do all these Tera mods still work? Which are actively being up-kept and which is slowly falling to the side as no longer being supported? Is there any recommended package deals where I could just drag them into my _CH folder (if that's where I put them still) and play the game? Finally for you modder's still active no clue when you last got a "Thank you" for the hard work you do for this community and other's so...Thanks!!!

Enryo

Potential Patron
I played Tera in beta and all the way up until it went F2P. Now I'm looking to give this game another try until I can find a good MMO with sexy graphics like Tera but not tera. Until then can anyone answer a couple of quick questions?

Do all these Tera mods still work? Which are actively being up-kept and which is slowly falling to the side as no longer being supported? Is there any recommended package deals where I could just drag them into my _CH folder (if that's where I put them still) and play the game? Finally for you modder's still active no clue when you last got a "Thank you" for the hard work you do for this community and other's so...Thanks!!!

quite sure the mods will be working tomorrow or the day after.
the new patch broke a lot of things

Tessora

Potential Patron
i have the same problem, my elfe is transparent

I can be nude when i'm with bikini costume but not my tits, only ass and pussy^^

Somemody knows if a new patch nude is working?

Question: with Umods, how add tera in this program, i don't find TERA.EXE and when i'm adding an other like TERA.LAUNCHER, it doesn't work :/

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JohnsonNight

I just want the various decensors to work again more than outright nude mods atm myself. Hope those get fixed soon, not sure where else to check other than here :/

Tessora

Potential Patron
How fix the bug when we're transparent plz...? i'm transparent with all the stuff ... :/

The nude mod work with my other class but not with my gunner class...

Is it just a question about the gunner class like if we' have the same stuff that other class?

N

Navatta

guys, gunner's armors have been fixed or they are still invisible?
(i mean for high elf gunners)
I was able to fix my copy of the *_F_H.gpk files so that I can get the previous versions to work, but it doesn't have any changes made to the default gunner armor. But hey, I'm not invisible. Now if I only knew how to upload them for everyone.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The gunner patch made changes to the heavy armor texture packs for female elves and castanics, so of course if you're using the old decensored files your lovely new gunner doesn't exist beyond a head once you are wearing anything after the default armor.
You can fix this using UtHelper to open the old decensored files Highelf_F_H.gpk and Castanic_F_H.gpk and exporting each of the armor texture files (eg. Highelf_F_H01_Body_diff.dds).
Then you import each of them into the new F_H,gpk files which you hopefully backed up spmewhere before you tried putting your modded ones back after the patch.
Depending which nude mod you used, your nudes are either in the underwear texture files or one of the lower level armor texture files, but since you also want the decensored armors, you'll want to export and re-import all of them anyways.
The hassle is you're talking about 20+ armors and underwear for elf and the same for castanic, so you got a bit of work to put it all into the gunner patch.
But at least if you use UtHelper to do this, you're going to produce one file called HighElf_F_H.patched.gpk and Castanic_F_H.patched.gpk which you can easily remove from your TERA folder each time the game has a big update and stick back again afterwards without messing up the main files. TERA simply reads these .patched files instead of the originals each time you load the game, so it's a great and safe way to have your mods.
Whilst you have the new F_H.gpk files open with UtHelper to import the decensored textures, you will see the new gunner armors got added with "B" in the filenames (eg. Castanic_F_B03_Body_diff.dds). Sadly BHS made sure to prevent any amount of nice modding to these new armors by removing pretty much the entire body mesh under the armors, leaving very little that can be done to improve or make them more sexy, and semi-nude versions of those are impossible.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
The gunner patch made changes to the heavy armor texture packs for female elves and castanics, so of course if you're using the old decensored files your lovely new gunner doesn't exist beyond a head once you are wearing anything after the default armor.
You can fix this using UtHelper to open the old decensored files Highelf_F_H.gpk and Castanic_F_H.gpk and exporting each of the armor texture files (eg. Highelf_F_H01_Body_diff.dds).
Then you import each of them into the new F_H,gpk files which you hopefully backed up spmewhere before you tried putting your modded ones back after the patch.
Depending which nude mod you used, your nudes are either in the underwear texture files or one of the lower level armor texture files, but since you also want the decensored armors, you'll want to export and re-import all of them anyways.
The hassle is you're talking about 20+ armors and underwear for elf and the same for castanic, so you got a bit of work to put it all into the gunner patch.
But at least if you use UtHelper to do this, you're going to produce one file called HighElf_F_H.patched.gpk and Castanic_F_H.patched.gpk which you can easily remove from your TERA folder each time the game has a big update and stick back again afterwards without messing up the main files. TERA simply reads these .patched files instead of the originals each time you load the game, so it's a great and safe way to have your mods.
Whilst you have the new F_H.gpk files open with UtHelper to import the decensored textures, you will see the new gunner armors got added with "B" in the filenames (eg. Castanic_F_B03_Body_diff.dds). Sadly BHS made sure to prevent any amount of nice modding to these new armors by removing pretty much the entire body mesh under the armors, leaving very little that can be done to improve or make them more sexy, and semi-nude versions of those are impossible.

So we need to switch it so the gunner armor's show the normal heavy armor's then! Any idea how to do that?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
I was able to fix my copy of the *_F_H.gpk files so that I can get the previous versions to work, but it doesn't have any changes made to the default gunner armor. But hey, I'm not invisible. Now if I only knew how to upload them for everyone.

That would be awesome, you'd probably have to do 2 things. First ask Naduron if it's ok to reupload his work, then go register at Mediafile or some similar site that allows you to upload files to. Then you could make a post and just link the files location so people could click and download. For those of us who have tried and failed you'd be a boon if you was allowed to upload your fixed gpk's for the gunner!

Molokk

Potential Patron
So is modding for TERA still dead? Nothing much happened in a long time.

I haven't found any recent mod for the last couple skimpy outfits we've had, such as the Silver Bikini, Carnivale Torpedo (especially that one), Castanica Tech Uniform, Deep Blue V (that's a very old one, still no mods for it), Cocktail Dress, Headliner's Coat (Magician set), Skyblossom Dress, or Bloodshadow Ninjagi for example. Where are the mods for those? No one mods for TERA anymore? I know that Riz pretty much stopped, and Naduron doesn't seem to be active anymore (not for TERA anyway).

F

Frostyman

I wish I knew how and had the software to mess with it. I've got SO much free time right now.

patches13

Avid Affiliate

I haven't found any recent mod for the last couple skimpy outfits we've had, such as the Silver Bikini, Carnivale Torpedo (especially that one), Castanica Tech Uniform, Deep Blue V (that's a very old one, still no mods for it), Cocktail Dress, Headliner's Coat (Magician set), Skyblossom Dress, or Bloodshadow Ninjagi for example. Where are the mods for those? No one mods for TERA anymore? I know that Riz pretty much stopped, and Naduron doesn't seem to be active anymore (not for TERA anyway).

I'm hoping modder's are just having too much fun with the gunner to update anything new heh. Naduron said that he wouldn't be modding anytime soon. On another modder website he said it was because he didn't have internet. I do not want to speak for the man though.

I wouldn't be opposed to "crowd funding" one of our great modders here to pick this game up and start modding it again, not sure if that is ok with this website (omg that would be a great idea if people could donate to the website and then the site turns around and gives some of it to the modders if their mod generates so many "hits" or something like that!)

grudgingpepper

Potential Patron
just upload that file to one of many free file hosts on the internet

just google "free file hosting"

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

BHS has done a great job of censorship with most outfits released in the last year.... Silver Bikini can show a bit of nipple but rest of skin mesh top and bottom is cut away, Carnivale Torpedo no skin mesh at all under it, Tech Uniforms nothing exciting can be done unless you just want skirt gone, Deep Blue V big hole in skin mesh around nipples and no mesh at all at bottom, Cocktail Dress can remove knickers and shorten dress, Magician sets no skin mesh underneath, Ninja sets no skin mesh underneath, Chinese and Asian dresses no skin mesh underneath, etc, etc.
It's been a sad time for modding in TERA, even the new gunner armors you can do almost nothing with because they cut holes in the skin mesh or remove it completely under the armor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.