Tera Mod: Darker Skin for Elin (WIP) (1 Viewer)

MC-the-Fool

Potential Patron
And now I can officially announce that I've finished the Ebony Princess 1.0 Mod. This will allow you to change the skin of All Elins to darker skin, regardless of Class. And there are a small variety of skins to choose from if you check the character creator. With this as my first release, I haven't been able to check out all the outfits to make sure they work. So if anybody finds any errors, please let me know and I'll try to fix them.

2013-05-14_155908.png 2013-05-14_160045.png 2013-05-14_160249.png

Download: Ebony Princess.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

MC-the-Fool

Potential Patron
And now I've hit a new snag in my project. I've been recoloring the skin on the Heavy Armor Elin, and for some reason, I can't Color their legs! I've been trying to figure it out, but I don't know what it is. Sorry, but it might take me a while to figure it out. I'll be busy until Tueday, so I won't be able to do anything until then.

2013-05-05_203101.png

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sometimes stepping away from a project for a day or two allows one to get a fresh perspective. Take your time; this is supposed to be fun.

MC-the-Fool

Potential Patron
Alright. I think I've figured out the problem. But the work around is going to be Really Freakin' Annoying. Basically everytime I try to open the Popori_F_H00_Leg_diff, I get an error and can't view the file and get a "Stream Read Error".

If anyone knows how to fix that, please let me know!

The only other choice I have now is to use some low-res files that I've found. so things may not look as great. With that being said, I did get at least 1 Robe done today. No ETA as of yet because of how time consuming this project will be.

2013-05-08_164803.png

Once again, please let me know if anyone knows how to view Leg_diff files in UTHelper!

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got around to finishing this project. Update in the first post for those who are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.