Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurnst

Potential Patron
I have been following these threads for tera, downloaded the files etc, but I seem to be missing some element as I can not get any of this to display on my machine. I am running a machine with windows 7 and direct-x 11. When Tera loads up umod see's that and lets me choose the textures etc. When I hit update/reload the screen blanks on the tera client for a sec, but I'm back to the same old toon. The only thing that has changed is that by adding the bikini files I created a char that is now running around in one.
Thanks for any advice,
Hurnst

truwar

Casual Client
I have been following these threads for tera, downloaded the files etc, but I seem to be missing some element as I can not get any of this to display on my machine. I am running a machine with windows 7 and direct-x 11. When Tera loads up umod see's that and lets me choose the textures etc. When I hit update/reload the screen blanks on the tera client for a sec, but I'm back to the same old toon. The only thing that has changed is that by adding the bikini files I created a char that is now running around in one.
Thanks for any advice,
Hurnst

in game get into the graphic options (o key), set the "texture resolution" to 2 then back to 1 then the skins should works

Hurnst

Potential Patron
I have been able to create a char that loads up in the game wearing a bikini but have been unable to load up any other textures/costumes over that.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

in game get into the graphic options (o key), set the "texture resolution" to 2 then back to 1 then the skins should works

I have tried that with no success yet. I think that I am missing some trivial step such as what files to copy over on the client first, the bikini-mod or the de-censor? I have tried doing it both ways with no change yet. Or maybe it is a direct -x 11 problem. Could be a permission problem with U-mod. (shrug) I'm back to just guessing now.

gusset

Content Creator
I have been able to create a char that loads up in the game wearing a bikini but have been unable to load up any other textures/costumes over that.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

I have tried that with no success yet. I think that I am missing some trivial step such as what files to copy over on the client first, the bikini-mod or the de-censor? I have tried doing it both ways with no change yet. Or maybe it is a direct -x 11 problem. Could be a permission problem with U-mod. (shrug) I'm back to just guessing now.

Paste GPK files here
S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\CH\PC

if you use korean client, you dont need de-censor files
if not, place de-censored GPK files there

in Umod, check 'use global hook, option in main menu
select correct mod's DDS files, then press Update(reload) button

in game option, Change Texture resolution to 2 and 1 several times

dont forget to add game in umod's main menu
Tera.exe file on folder \Binaries

Last edited by a moderator:

gusset

Content Creator
Starting Leather Equipments
HighElfL0.jpg HighElfL01.jpg HighElfL02.jpg HighElfL06.jpg HighElfL03.jpg HighElfL05.jpg
View attachment TERA_T_0XCDA0B88.zip

n2kei

Potential Patron
h_elf.jpg

anyone knows how to fix this problem?
colors of highelf breasts are not matching.
there are no problem with other races.
this dosn't happen when i play castanic and human races.

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
That's part of the original underwear they could not remove cause of missing polygons underneath, so he tried to recolor it to match the skin, however under certain lighting you may be able to see it visibly like in that pic.

gusset

Content Creator
there is empry space under cloth

use first skintone to match color as possible

Attachments

• umodel 2012-08-19 18-27-29-82.jpg
    umodel 2012-08-19 18-27-29-82.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 351

truwar

Casual Client
Robe Tier 14 added

Hi Gusset, the Robe 14 download link doesn't work (also the screenshots but we can see them up there), we're getting an "Invalid Attachment specified" error

ps. also thanks for everything you've done!

gusset

Content Creator
Hi Gusset, the Robe 14 download link doesn't work (also the screenshots but we can see them up there), we're getting an "Invalid Attachment specified" error

ps. also thanks for everything you've done!

sorry, fixed problem (uploaded again)
sometimes attachment file vanishes. i wonder why :(

Grandorg22

Potential Patron
one Question is there a EquipentTemplate from the Staring gear?

I´m not so good in Armor swaping with Hex Editoring (or better a completly Noob). =)

EDIT: Alternate way when some can make me a File where is the R16 swaped to the Underwear. Perhaps someone can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.