[TERA] Concubine's Mount Collection (1 Viewer)

Concubine

Potential Patron
Concubine's Steeds
Mount Mod Collection

Black Pegasus v1.0 (Normal)
Turns that boring white Pegasus into a powerful, black steed!

Close-Up to Front
Underneath
Flying Downward
Against Terrain
Side
Top During Warp
Underneath During Warp
Side During Warp
Back During Warp

Download Link: Transportation

Installation (English):
Go to TERA directory and then go through these folders: S1Game, CookedPC, Packages, Art_Data, there should be a CH folder where the original files are. Do NOT overwrite these (no longer need to)! Make a new folder named _CH; make a folder inside of that named NPC and put the file in there. Reload TERA altogether (no need to redo launcher).
Installation (German):
Gehe zu TERA Verzeichnis und dann gehen Sie durch diesen Ordnern: S1Game, CookedPC, Packages, Art_Data, sollte es eine CH-Ordner sein, wo die Original-Dateien sind. Überschreiben Sie KEINE dieser (nicht mehr benötigen, um)! Machen Sie einen neuen Ordner mit dem Namen _CH; einen Ordner innerhalb dieser NPC namens und legen Sie die Datei dort. Nachladen TERA insgesamt (keine Notwendigkeit, Launcher nachladen).

Alliance Horses v1.0 (Normal)

These all contain the pre-order horses' colors, as well as a edited Nightmare and a black texture extracted from the Shadow Steed. There is not enough room for pictures of EACH AND EVERY HORSE, so log ingame and see which ones you like. However, I will try my best to upload pictures, or if you so wish you can help out! :)

Installation (English):
Go to TERA directory and then go through these folders: S1Game, CookedPC, Packages, Art_Data, there should be a CH folder where the original files are. Do NOT overwrite these (no longer need to)! Make a new folder named _CH; make a folder inside of that named NPC and put the file in there. Reload TERA altogether (no need to redo launcher).
Installation (German):
Gehe zu TERA Verzeichnis und dann gehen Sie durch diesen Ordnern: S1Game, CookedPC, Packages, Art_Data, sollte es eine CH-Ordner sein, wo die Original-Dateien sind. Überschreiben Sie KEINE dieser (nicht mehr benötigen, um)! Machen Sie einen neuen Ordner mit dem Namen _CH; einen Ordner innerhalb dieser NPC namens und legen Sie die Datei dort. Nachladen TERA insgesamt (keine Notwendigkeit, Launcher nachladen).

Download Link: Alliance Horse Mod

Colorful Nexus Warhorses v1.0 (Normal)

The only color released at the moment is BLUE.
Changes your Nexus Warhorse to a better color, other than red. Great for looking like a badass or roleplaying.

Front
Side
Back
Close-Up
Rearing

Installation (English):
Installation (German):

Download Link: Blue Nexus Warhorse

Extra Trinket
Just for you!

Elin Mod: Match Ears and Tail with Hair Color v1.0 (Normal)
All ears and tails will match your hair color except for the bunny and lamb hairstyles. Very great to have around!

Installation (English):
Go to TERA directory and then go through these folders: S1Game, CookedPC, Packages, Art_Data, there should be a CH folder where the original files are. Do NOT overwrite these (no longer need to)! Make a new folder named _CH; make a folder inside of that named PC and put the file in there. Reload TERA altogether (no need to redo launcher).
Installation (German):
Gehe zu TERA Verzeichnis und dann gehen Sie durch diesen Ordnern: S1Game, CookedPC, Packages, Art_Data, sollte es eine CH-Ordner sein, wo die Original-Dateien sind. Überschreiben Sie KEINE dieser (nicht mehr benötigen, um)! Machen Sie einen neuen Ordner mit dem Namen _CH; einen Ordner innerhalb dieser PC namens und legen Sie die Datei dort. Nachladen TERA insgesamt (keine Notwendigkeit, Launcher nachladen).

Download Link: Popori_F_Head

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS MOD; THIS IS NOT MY MOD!

Coming Soon!
----
Alliance Horses v1.5: Zebra, Nexus Warhorse, Buckskin colors added

Nexus Warhorse Mod: Black body + Blue (Done)/Purple/Green/Gold/White/Black armor color!
Battle Charger: White body!

----
NO OTHER PLANS AT THE TIME
----
Have fun! :)​

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LordXenon

Nice mods! I love the black pegasi mod and black-style alliance horses. They're so pretty!

Concubine

Potential Patron
Thanks! Nice to see someone is already using them and enjoying them :D, I just realized I posted in the wrong place so would be nice if a moderator could move it elsewhere to where it should be, by the way! I hope you all enjoy it. This stuff took a lot of time, especially the alliance horse mod. There'll be a lot more to come. Be sure to check out all of the colors, Xenon!~

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Nice work! Topic moved per request. :)

Concubine

Potential Patron
Unfortunately, due to my absence because of being sick, I didn't do anything for alliance and lost my mount so someone else will need to help upload pictures of the alliance horses. :(
On the brighter side, I've finished one color of the Nexus Warhorse mod -- blue. Look for the updated main post, it should be the last one of the mount mods at the time!

pop1337

Potential Patron
These mods look like Vex's Pegasus mods...where your title is "Concubine's Pegasus" thus implying you had created the mods itself. Of course it maybe my misunderstanding, and you did later on state that you didn't create certain mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

zebaz1988

Potential Patron
I like the Elin mod that matches the ears and tail color with the hair color, however, there is a major issue with it :S once installed, in the character customization, the 1st preset of elin (the fox with the loosen hair) looks completely bald with a hole in her head! is so horrible i had to remove it from my mods, is there any way to fix it?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Is this really the right place to post these? This woulld be great on a G or PG rated site. Here? Nope.

Good point; I'll move the topic to the regular, safe for work mods section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Concubine

Potential Patron
These mods look like Vex's Pegasus mods...where your title is "Concubine's Pegasus" thus implying you had created the mods itself. Of course it maybe my misunderstanding, and you did later on state that you didn't create certain mods.

Vex made a Pegasus mod? Where?

Either way, I simply went into the GPK with pegasi and plastered the black one's onto the white one's.

Anyway I'm back from a break and had to reformat my pc, thus losing a lot of my modding equipment. Fear not, more's to come!

Concubine

Potential Patron
Expect hex edit mods such as a Nexus Warhorse -> GM Mount (AKA Winter Charger) swap (white and black version) and a horse running animation swap as well as a Regal Frostlion to Smolder swap!

Also, white BG horse is almost done. =) I will release these today.

A sneak peak at the Nexus Warhorse -> Winter Charger mod (black) : http://puu.sh/5SHM6.jpg

eniox

Potential Patron
Expect hex edit mods such as a Nexus Warhorse -> GM Mount (AKA Winter Charger) swap (white and black version) and a horse running animation swap as well as a Regal Frostlion to Smolder swap!

Also, white BG horse is almost done. =) I will release these today.

A sneak peak at the Nexus Warhorse -> Winter Charger mod (black) : http://puu.sh/5SHM6.jpg

Please, can you mod the new fox mounts?(Okami)
to change it from white and red/blue, to black and red/blue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.