Tentaclejob (1 Viewer)

SeparateWay

Potential Patron
What exactly is the loader menu? Every time I click on Swf mod to load a mod, nothing shows up. And downloaded mods are usually titled "Mod.swf" for some reason.

Faceless

Content Creator
The loader menu is a little white tab that appears about 2/3 down the right side of the screen. Obviously, it only shows up in the loader.

S

Springs1987

Can someone tell me how to download this? I can't figure it out, so excuse me for sounding stupid.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can someone tell me how to download this? I can't figure it out, so excuse me for sounding stupid.
The first post contains only preview images. Scroll down until you find a post with an attached PNG file (example).

Left-clicking on the thumbnail should open the PNG file in a new browser tab. You can switch to this tab and then press Ctrl+S to save the image. Alternatively, you can right-click on the thumbnail and choose "Save Link As" to download the full-sized image.

Or you can download the Archive which contains a copy of the TentacleJob hairstyle (along with many other files).

Satan

Potential Patron
can you post the png file of the single see through tentacle? I like these hair mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.