Tekken series (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Actually playing the game is growing on me. I got enough gold to get at least a few customizations, plus I won a whole bunch. Jun is not only hot, she is going to be TTT2's cheese machine, I can see it coming. Put it this way, a guy with my crap skill level is currently a Disciple rank with a record of 55 and 10, my longest streak being 19.

So I customized Michelle and Julia a little bit. Julia was my fave I think. I gave her medium straight hair, a corset/gloves, and the boots/skirt combo. I coloured it all blue and she sort of reminded me of Jill Valentine, so I gave her a knife and gun. Then it definitely reminded me of Jill.

I've got to say, she is so fucking hot. Damn. I'm really growing to like this game.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Where did you pre-order? If it is gamestop the codes are on the receipt. Amazon? Then take it up with them.

Also Green Ogre has an infinite combo it seems

Also I am trying to unlock the Golden Belt for Marduk. He gets a special move that when coed focuses on a grounded foe. Once I get it Asuka will have seen better days

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ I contacted the shop and they told they haven't got the codes yet, but will send them once they have.
Anyway, I'm still blaming Namco for this whole DLC-bullshit that they're forcing their costumers to eat. What they SHOULD HAVE DONE is include everything with game to everyone who buy the game as new. No shop specific DLCs, no pre-order DLC, and no online passes (seriosly if I have bought over expensive Xbox Live, I don't want to start paying more extra to play a game that I OWN in internet). Namco's DLC policy is definitely the worst that I have seen.

As for the game itself, I like the most beating up Jaycee (with or without mask) and Jun Kazama (normal or customized). I'm currently trying to complete the game so that I could customize Jun like this:
http://www.undertow.club/groups/shi...ture37405-jun-kazama-customization-2-tt2.html

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Seriously? Worst? Their stuff is all free. 10 characters for free vs a $20 pack of them. Come on man, I think you're exaggerating slightly.

droppingblocks

Potential Patron
Famitsu News
Famitsu is reporting that downloadable content for Namco Bandai’s Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will begin releasing on October 9th as sequential, free updates. The content will automatically be downloaded with an online connection. There is no concrete timeline for the release schedule, but we at least know when it starts.

I believe the preorder content will be included along with these new characters and stages. Please support Tekken! DOA gets enough love... (sorry, perfect barbie dolls are just not my thing).

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
That is Microsoft's fault. They keep raising their damn price while putting adds for irrelevant crap on the dashboard.

To Online: Then you must also hate DOA 5. They have all the kinds of DLC that Tag 2 atm has. Cept we do not know if THEIR swimpack will be free

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
So I've won 45 in a row in Ghost mode. I told you Jun was going to be a cheese machine!

Forward, Forward+RK, then if they take the hit and fall forward holding their stomach, down+RK, RK. Your go-to combo to cheese the shit out of the CPU with Jun Kazama in Ghost mode. You'll be unlocking shitloads of stuff in no time. Even a skill-less hack like myself racked up 45 in a row, including five rank promotions.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, it's very easy to rank up in Ghost Battle. I just spammed my way through with Yoshimitsu. Even higher ranked enemies aren't difficult. Spamming just makes them sort of spaz out.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
It reminds me of Tekken 5's boss battle with Jinpachi. He'd cheese you until you pulled any Forward, Forward+RP (Triangle) move. That key combination just totally fucked up his AI it seemed, and he'd eat whatever move came out with a near perfect success rate.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Now I have enough money! Muahahahahahaaa

11.jpg

23.jpg

15.jpg

4.jpg

jranger1.jpg

jranger2.jpg

jranger3.jpg

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yah, I've been doing well with King. Just forwards and kick over and over seems to do the job. He either does a little jump kick which is pretty fast and 90% of the time catches the enemy out and takes off damn good damage too. Even if you mess it up, he does an even more powerful attack which is a mid kick that turns into a DDT. Been powering through Ghost Mode with that, tagging with Christie just in case things do go wrong and I need the second bar of health to finish them off.

I wish it told me which items I got though instead of just saying you got random number. Dunno who the heck I got items for or anything! :O Also... being in the UK, I never got a chance to gain any access to the extra characters and bikini costumes! I have to wait until October or something before they are released :'(

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I actually have started to try and make several of the character's power rangerish. I have Asuka set up as the blue ranger already. Thinking of waiting for Slim Bob to be one of the male ones(every power ranger team is two females and three or four males)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Just had a good hour on the game then. It's actually finally clicked for me and I'm really enjoying it despite being crap at the game. I've made a Tag Team out of King and Christie, keeping them mostly in their default outfits but changing the colours on them to black and purple. With the colour scheme's the same they make for a good tag team, and seem to have their own tag move too by the looks of it when King Tag throws. He lifts them upright on his shoulders whilst Christie runs in and face busters them with King slamming them too. I have a feeling its not an exclusive move for them though as I bet he can do it with Jaycee and the like.

But yah, starting to really like this game after my initial doubts. I'll test the waters online at some point, though mostly for the trophies and nothing else. I'm pretty good at fighting games... just never Tekken for some reason. Can't wait to get Ancient Orgre too. I'll be hugging the living daylights out of Christie, Zafina, Jaycee and Jun with him!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've got this nice boots/knee highs and shorts customization fr Jun I'm going to recolour blue and white, something closer to her T2/TTT outfit. I really loved that one, too bad that isn't in here... think I found something better though!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Your pic is broken...

Here's what I have customized one of my slots for Jun Kazama to be. Frankly, I don't see how much better it can get, she is HOT.

ArQ4J.jpg

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I noticed after Jun and one other person put out Lili ryona(it starts again...) her hair is better animated and rigged. It looked good in 6 (long hair loose usually looks bad due to it being hard to animate and rig. That's why long hair usually is tied up in games to animate easier) for the time but Tag 2 has it down really good with her hair (not to mention hair in general) I'll have to show some of my customs for the girls. IDK if any of you would care about the Power Rangers ones I started to make though :P

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Not really, no offense. But they're pretty standard fare in ghost battle it seems and once you have seen one, just substitute colours in your mind and you've seen them all. :P

onlinehero

Casual Client
what exactly is tt2 motion blur option doing? it definitely is not turning motion blur off/on, because for example the winposes are totally blurred even when this feature is off. i can't understand... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.