Target: Terror Zako Fan-Fictions (1 Viewer)

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
Hey everyone!

This is a forum dedicated to fans of the hot zako terrorists from the 2004 arcade game Target: Terror. The purpose of this forum is for fans to come together and create and share some fan-fictions for any of the featured terrorists from the game. I love each and every one of these terrorists and something that I've wanted to do for a while is build and write stories around them that really flesh them out as characters. The game itself was short and didn't feature a whole lot of levels, nor did it give any depth to any of the terrorists. This is a perfect opportunity to do just that.

What to do:

Write your own fan-fiction featuring at least one of the female terrorists (I'll list them below). Your story can be set within one of the game's levels or you could choose to write one outside of the game itself. Some examples of that could be an origin story for any of the terrorists or perhaps a short story featuring two terrorists set before one of the main levels. You can write as many as you desire. You are not required to connect your story with another's, however you're free to do so if you wish. Be as creative and wild as you want! Also, feel free to give your thoughts to other stories that you read.

Known Terrorists:

Amy Black:

Amy Red:

Audrey:

Britt Black:

Britt Red:

Niki Dominatrix:

Niki Ninja:

Niki Pink:

Niki Red:

Niki Slave:

Niki Tube Top:

Tanya Baseball Bat:

Tanya Knife:

Tanya Shotgun:

Have fun with this! I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
Tanya Knife Origin Story:

Tanya sat quietly in the upper levels of the warehouse, watching her fellow terrorists below preparing for the next day's operation as she sharpened her knife. She was anxious for what was about to come in the next several hours. She could feel the goosebumps all across her arms. But she wasn't scared. She was hungry. Like a vampire, she was hungry for blood. It was time to make those rich fuckers pay.

As she sat patiently, she began to reflect on her childhood. She remembered living with her mother in a tiny house located in Southern California. The two lived in a poor neighborhood, filled with violence and drugs. Her mother was crippled after suffering from a deadly accident and usually stood at home and laid in bed without rarely leaving her room once, meaning Tanya had to rely on herself to obtain food to survive. She was an expert when it came to burglary. Everyday after school during her high school years, she would walk over to the upper class neighborhoods and sneakily break into one of the big houses where she knew held a lot of money. There were times where she was nearly caught by one of the owners or by one of the neighbors. But she always managed to get away. After the first three times, she always felt scared. Scared of getting caught. Scared of being taken away from her mother. She had already been arrested once for pick pocketing someone on the sidewalk. That nearly destroyed her mother when she found out. But after a short while, her mother forgave her for what she had done. But her mother had to eat, and so did Tanya. She had to provide for them somehow. After at least five times of successfully stealing from the rich, she began to develop a joy for breaking into houses. It was a feeling she had never experienced before. She felt the adrenaline rushing through her veins and every time she managed to get away, she smiled to herself in satisfaction.

One day however, she didn't smile at all. As she was heading home one day from school, she was stopped on the corner by a couple of her classmates. There were four of them, all coming out of a very expensive black Sedan. The rich gals. The leader of whom was Rose. A snobby rich girl that came from a wealthy family. Along with her were her minions. Sarah, Isabelle, and Britt. Tanya could tell by the look in their eyes, that they were looking for trouble.

"Whatcha got there?" Rose asked.

"Nothing," Tanya replied. "What's it to you?"

Sarah spoke. "You see over the last few weeks, somebody's been sneaking into some of our houses. Portions of our family's money suddenly began to disappear."

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" asked Rose.

Tanya said nothing. She held her breath and she began to think how to respond. The obvious thing she could think of was to say "no." But would that be enough? Would they believe her?

She couldn't think any longer. They were expecting a response and she gave them one. "No," she finally said.

"You sure about that? Because a little bird told me that they spotted a little blonde bitch jumping out of Isabelle's house yesterday. Said she was carrying a gray backpack, kind of like the one you're carrying right now," said Rose.

Tanya didn't know what to say. She felt trapped. She wasn't sure how to respond to that. She looked down, to notice that her legs were beginning to shake.

Rose and Sarah exchanged looks before doing the same with the other two. Most of them nodded with the exception of Britt, who stood quietly in the back feeling unsure about everything that was happening.

"Grab her," Rose said to Sarah and Isabelle.

Tanya began to run, but the two girls were quick and grabbed her by the shoulders before slamming her into a nearby wall. She dropped to the floor and the two grabbed her shoulders and held her up against the wall. She tried to break free but she couldn't. They removed her backpack and threw it to the ground. Rose walked up to it and unzipped it.

"Please stop!" Tanya asked Rose.

The rich girl took out two stacks of a hundred dollar bills and looked up at Tanya, with an evil grin on her face. She began to chuckle a little. She looked over at Britt. "Britt, take her paints off."

Tanya looked over at Britt, who stood there by the street, not entirely sure what to do. Like Tanya, she looked frightened as well. "Come on, Rose there's no need for any of this," she said.

"No need?! This poor bitch has been stealing from us these past few weeks and you're saying we shouldn't do anything to her?" Rose was starting to look furious with Britt. But the latter continued to stand there, not willing to comply with Rose's orders.

"Fine. You want to be a pussy, then I'll fucking do it myself." Rose walked up to Tanya and pulled down her jeans. Tanya began to kick and nearly managed to land a blow to Rose's face. The rich girl took out a knife from her paints. It was a military style combat knife and it was big. "You're gonna pay for everything, you little bitch," she said while maintaining her nasty looking grin.

Tanya begged her to stop, but it wasn't enough. She felt the cold sharp blade pierce her upper left thigh as she began to scream. She felt the warm blood running down her leg down to her dirty sneakers. Before long it was finally over. She couldn't remember how long it lasted, but it felt pretty long. Like ten minutes long. She laid on the sidewalk alone. Her paints were still down, showing the piercing cut that Rose did to her leg. They took the money she stole from yesterday and drove off. She felt tears streaming down her face. She had never felt so alone than ever before.

When she finally returned home, she had entered her mother's bedroom, only to discover that she was missing. She called out, hoping to hear a response. She didn't hear a thing. She called out again. Like before, there was nothing. She noticed the light coming from the bathroom and knocked on the door. Again, no response. She twisted the knob and opened it, only to discover her mom collapsed on the floor, with blood pouring from an opened wound in the side of her forehead. She bent down and rolled her mother onto her back, next to the cane she used to navigate through the house. Her mother wasn't awake. She shook her mother and attempted to wake her. She called out as well. Only her mother didn't wake at all. After several attempts, she checked her pulse. She didn't want to expect the worse, but sadly the worse came. Her mother was dead.

She began to cry, felling nothing but sorrow. The tears came from her eyes like a river and she didn't know how to stop them. She was now truly alone. Suddenly, her thoughts began to drift away as she was reminded of her attack earlier today. She felt the warm dry blood against her leg and rage began to feed into her mind. She wanted to kill Rose.

She walked over to her deceased father's chest and opened it. She found one of his old guns at the bottom of the chest and shoved it into her pants. Before long, she was outside of Rose's house where she noticed the lights were on. She peaked through the living room window and spotted Rose along with Sarah, Isabelle, and Britt. As she saw them, the rage inside her began to boil tremendously.

Minutes later, she stepped in through the back door and entered the living room, with her gun drawn on all four girls.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" asked Rose.

Tanya didn't respond at first. She waited a few seconds before saying, "My mom's dead."

Each of the girls exchanged a look of shock that was written on their faces. "Oh, Tanya. I'm so sorry," said Rose. She had a look of sadness on her face that looked genuine. That look along with her soft voice was enough to calm Tanya down just a little. But she still held the gun out.

"Look, Tanya. I'm sorry about today. And I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Look, just give me the gun and we can all calm down quietly together." Her words felt convincing, but not enough.

"Why should I do that?" asked Tanya.

"Because nobody here wants to hurt you. Nobody wants to do anything."

"But you hurt me earlier today."

"And I'm sorry about that. Things got a little to carried away." She began to approach Tanya slowly with her hand out. "Look just give me the gun and we can all put this to rest." The look in her eye looked comforting. She slowly took the gun from Tanya's hands and calmly set it on a nearby table. She leaned in to hug Tanya who in return did the same as she began to cry. It wasn't long before she felt a strong blow to her stomach and then she was down on her knees as Sarah and Isabelle approached them.

"You fucking little bitch! You think you could mess with us?!" shouted Rose as she delivered a strong kick to Tanya's arm, which sent her against the hardwood floor. She screamed in agony as the other two girls proceeded to kick her repeatedly. She didn't know what to do as she questioned herself why she couldn't have just shot them a few seconds ago. As the kicks continued, she saw the large combat blade attached to the side of Rose's jeans. She reached out and grabbed it before sinking it into Sarah's stomach. The rich girl cried out in pain as Tanya took the knife and sent in another blow, this time to the girl's chest. Rose and Isabelle screamed in sudden fear as then suddenly, Tanya was up on her feet and stabbed Isabelle through her stomach, moments after the girl screamed "please." She collapsed to the ground dead, with blood pouring from her opened stomach. Tanya turned around to charge for Rose, only to realize the rich girl was aiming Tanya's gun directly at the former's head. Tanya froze in place.

"You killed them, you bitch." she said as she held the gun out. Her arms were shaking as she stuttered her words. "You... you killed them."

Seconds later, a large vase was sent across the room and hit Rose directly in the side of her head. She grunted and dropped the gun to the floor, before turning her head and noticed Britt, with a look of disgust. It wasn't long before she looked up and saw Tanya charging towards her with the knife in a killing stance. The blade entered her stomach and she fell to the ground. Tanya took out the knife and stabbed the girl again. And again and again until she lost count. She was starting to realize she was enjoying this as the anger and adrenaline consumed her body.

"That's enough." She heard a voice. Tanya looked over to notice Britt was standing next to her. "I think you got her," the brunette girl said.

Tanya looked down at Rose, staring at the large stab wounds through the rich girl's face. Tanya looked down at her hands and noticed they were completely red with wet blood. And then she became scared.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, Britt. I don't want to go to jail," she said.

"It's okay. My car's outside. Just come with me. My dad will know what to do. He'll help you" Her words sounded comforting. Just as comforting as Rose's a few minutes ago.

"Why should I believe you?" she asked Britt.

Britt smiled to herself a little. "Because I did just save your ass."

Tanya smiled too.

"Hey! You awake?" Tanya looked up. Britt was standing over her with her hands to her hips. She wore her familiar black shirt on top of her skirt. On her face were the dark shades that every member in the group wore including Tanya.

"Yeah I'm awake," she told Britt.

"You ready for tomorrow?" she asked.

Tanya looked down at her knife. The same knife that saved her life many years ago in her high school years. She named it Rose. "Yeah. I'm more than ready. I'm thirsty for blood," she said as she licked her lips.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Tanya Knife Origin Story:

Tanya sat quietly in the upper levels of the warehouse, watching her fellow terrorists below preparing for the next day's operation as she sharpened her knife. She was anxious for what was about to come in the next several hours. She could feel the goosebumps all across her arms. But she wasn't scared. She was hungry. Like a vampire, she was hungry for blood. It was time to make those rich fuckers pay.

As she sat patiently, she began to reflect on her childhood. She remembered living with her mother in a tiny house located in Southern California. The two lived in a poor neighborhood, filled with violence and drugs. Her mother was crippled after suffering from a deadly accident and usually stood at home and laid in bed without rarely leaving her room once, meaning Tanya had to rely on herself to obtain food to survive. She was an expert when it came to burglary. Everyday after school during her high school years, she would walk over to the upper class neighborhoods and sneakily break into one of the big houses where she knew held a lot of money. There were times where she was nearly caught by one of the owners or by one of the neighbors. But she always managed to get away. After the first three times, she always felt scared. Scared of getting caught. Scared of being taken away from her mother. She had already been arrested once for pick pocketing someone on the sidewalk. That nearly destroyed her mother when she found out. But after a short while, her mother forgave her for what she had done. But her mother had to eat, and so did Tanya. She had to provide for them somehow. After at least five times of successfully stealing from the rich, she began to develop a joy for breaking into houses. It was a feeling she had never experienced before. She felt the adrenaline rushing through her veins and every time she managed to get away, she smiled to herself in satisfaction.

One day however, she didn't smile at all. As she was heading home one day from school, she was stopped on the corner by a couple of her classmates. There were four of them, all coming out of a very expensive black Sedan. The rich gals. The leader of whom was Rose. A snobby rich girl that came from a wealthy family. Along with her were her minions. Sarah, Isabelle, and Britt. Tanya could tell by the look in their eyes, that they were looking for trouble.

"Whatcha got there?" Rose asked.

"Nothing," Tanya replied. "What's it to you?"

Sarah spoke. "You see over the last few weeks, somebody's been sneaking into some of our houses. Portions of our family's money suddenly began to disappear."

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" asked Rose.

Tanya said nothing. She held her breath and she began to think how to respond. The obvious thing she could think of was to say "no." But would that be enough? Would they believe her?

She couldn't think any longer. They were expecting a response and she gave them one. "No," she finally said.

"You sure about that? Because a little bird told me that they spotted a little blonde bitch jumping out of Isabelle's house yesterday. Said she was carrying a gray backpack, kind of like the one you're carrying right now," said Rose.

Tanya didn't know what to say. She felt trapped. She wasn't sure how to respond to that. She looked down, to notice that her legs were beginning to shake.

Rose and Sarah exchanged looks before doing the same with the other two. Most of them nodded with the exception of Britt, who stood quietly in the back feeling unsure about everything that was happening.

"Grab her," Rose said to Sarah and Isabelle.

Tanya began to run, but the two girls were quick and grabbed her by the shoulders before slamming her into a nearby wall. She dropped to the floor and the two grabbed her shoulders and held her up against the wall. She tried to break free but she couldn't. They removed her backpack and threw it to the ground. Rose walked up to it and unzipped it.

"Please stop!" Tanya asked Rose.

The rich girl took out two stacks of a hundred dollar bills and looked up at Tanya, with an evil grin on her face. She began to chuckle a little. She looked over at Britt. "Britt, take her paints off."

Tanya looked over at Britt, who stood there by the street, not entirely sure what to do. Like Tanya, she looked frightened as well. "Come on, Rose there's no need for any of this," she said.

"No need?! This poor bitch has been stealing from us these past few weeks and you're saying we shouldn't do anything to her?" Rose was starting to look furious with Britt. But the latter continued to stand there, not willing to comply with Rose's orders.

"Fine. You want to be a pussy, then I'll fucking do it myself." Rose walked up to Tanya and pulled down her jeans. Tanya began to kick and nearly managed to land a blow to Rose's face. The rich girl took out a knife from her paints. It was a military style combat knife and it was big. "You're gonna pay for everything, you little bitch," she said while maintaining her nasty looking grin.

Tanya begged her to stop, but it wasn't enough. She felt the cold sharp blade pierce her upper left thigh as she began to scream. She felt the warm blood running down her leg down to her dirty sneakers. Before long it was finally over. She couldn't remember how long it lasted, but it felt pretty long. Like ten minutes long. She laid on the sidewalk alone. Her paints were still down, showing the piercing cut that Rose did to her leg. They took the money she stole from yesterday and drove off. She felt tears streaming down her face. She had never felt so alone than ever before.

When she finally returned home, she had entered her mother's bedroom, only to discover that she was missing. She called out, hoping to hear a response. She didn't hear a thing. She called out again. Like before, there was nothing. She noticed the light coming from the bathroom and knocked on the door. Again, no response. She twisted the knob and opened it, only to discover her mom collapsed on the floor, with blood pouring from an opened wound in the side of her forehead. She bent down and rolled her mother onto her back, next to the cane she used to navigate through the house. Her mother wasn't awake. She shook her mother and attempted to wake her. She called out as well. Only her mother didn't wake at all. After several attempts, she checked her pulse. She didn't want to expect the worse, but sadly the worse came. Her mother was dead.

She began to cry, felling nothing but sorrow. The tears came from her eyes like a river and she didn't know how to stop them. She was now truly alone. Suddenly, her thoughts began to drift away as she was reminded of her attack earlier today. She felt the warm dry blood against her leg and rage began to feed into her mind. She wanted to kill Rose.

She walked over to her deceased father's chest and opened it. She found one of his old guns at the bottom of the chest and shoved it into her pants. Before long, she was outside of Rose's house where she noticed the lights were on. She peaked through the living room window and spotted Rose along with Sarah, Isabelle, and Britt. As she saw them, the rage inside her began to boil tremendously.

Minutes later, she stepped in through the back door and entered the living room, with her gun drawn on all four girls.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" asked Rose.

Tanya didn't respond at first. She waited a few seconds before saying, "My mom's dead."

Each of the girls exchanged a look of shock that was written on their faces. "Oh, Tanya. I'm so sorry," said Rose. She had a look of sadness on her face that looked genuine. That look along with her soft voice was enough to calm Tanya down just a little. But she still held the gun out.

"Look, Tanya. I'm sorry about today. And I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Look, just give me the gun and we can all calm down quietly together." Her words felt convincing, but not enough.

"Why should I do that?" asked Tanya.

"Because nobody here wants to hurt you. Nobody wants to do anything."

"But you hurt me earlier today."

"And I'm sorry about that. Things got a little to carried away." She began to approach Tanya slowly with her hand out. "Look just give me the gun and we can all put this to rest." The look in her eye looked comforting. She slowly took the gun from Tanya's hands and calmly set it on a nearby table. She leaned in to hug Tanya who in return did the same as she began to cry. It wasn't long before she felt a strong blow to her stomach and then she was down on her knees as Sarah and Isabelle approached them.

"You fucking little bitch! You think you could mess with us?!" shouted Rose as she delivered a strong kick to Tanya's arm, which sent her against the hardwood floor. She screamed in agony as the other two girls proceeded to kick her repeatedly. She didn't know what to do as she questioned herself why she couldn't have just shot them a few seconds ago. As the kicks continued, she saw the large combat blade attached to the side of Rose's jeans. She reached out and grabbed it before sinking it into Sarah's stomach. The rich girl cried out in pain as Tanya took the knife and sent in another blow, this time to the girl's chest. Rose and Isabelle screamed in sudden fear as then suddenly, Tanya was up on her feet and stabbed Isabelle through her stomach, moments after the girl screamed "please." She collapsed to the ground dead, with blood pouring from her opened stomach. Tanya turned around to charge for Rose, only to realize the rich girl was aiming Tanya's gun directly at the former's head. Tanya froze in place.

"You killed them, you bitch." she said as she held the gun out. Her arms were shaking as she stuttered her words. "You... you killed them."

Seconds later, a large vase was sent across the room and hit Rose directly in the side of her head. She grunted and dropped the gun to the floor, before turning her head and noticed Britt, with a look of disgust. It wasn't long before she looked up and saw Tanya charging towards her with the knife in a killing stance. The blade entered her stomach and she fell to the ground. Tanya took out the knife and stabbed the girl again. And again and again until she lost count. She was starting to realize she was enjoying this as the anger and adrenaline consumed her body.

"That's enough." She heard a voice. Tanya looked over to notice Britt was standing next to her. "I think you got her," the brunette girl said.

Tanya looked down at Rose, staring at the large stab wounds through the rich girl's face. Tanya looked down at her hands and noticed they were completely red with wet blood. And then she became scared.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do, Britt. I don't want to go to jail," she said.

"It's okay. My car's outside. Just come with me. My dad will know what to do. He'll help you" Her words sounded comforting. Just as comforting as Rose's a few minutes ago.

"Why should I believe you?" she asked Britt.

Britt smiled to herself a little. "Because I did just save your ass."

Tanya smiled too.

"Hey! You awake?" Tanya looked up. Britt was standing over her with her hands to her hips. She wore her familiar black shirt on top of her skirt. On her face were the dark shades that every member in the group wore including Tanya.

"You ready for tomorrow?" she asked.

Tanya looked down at her knife. The same knife that saved her life many years ago in her high school years. She named it Rose. "Yeah. I'm more than ready. I'm thirsty for blood," she said as she licked her lips.
This is great! I like how you included Britt Black as one of the rich girls. Gives some backstory to her as well.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Britt Black and Tanya Have Some Fun

In the warehouse, the terrorists are planning their attack on the airport. The leader of the organization, Master, is handing out assignments to the other terrorists. "Once we secure the baggage claim, Amy Black, Niki Pink, Niki Slave, Britt Red and Audrey will stay there to guard it. Niki Dominatrix, Niki Red, Amy Red & Shotgun Tanya will secure the terminal, and Britt Black Niki Ninja, Niki Tube Top and Knife Tanya will take the control tower." he said.

Master asked them "Everybody got it?" As he looked up, he noticed that Knife Tanya wasn't there. "Where's Tanya? he asks.

"She's probably asleep. She wasn't feeling well earlier." Britt Black answered. "Well, go tell her what her assignment is." Master replied. "Will do" Britt said.

Britt went up the stairs to the top floor of the warehouse. There she saw Tanya sitting on the floor, eyes closed with her beloved knife in her hands, not moving. Britt approached her and said: "Hey! You awake?" Tanya looked up and saw the pretty brunette girl dressed in a black shirt, skirt and boots towering above her.

"Master said that you and I will take over the airport's control tower with the others. You ready for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm more than ready. I'm thirsty for blood," Tanya replied as she licked her lips.

"That's my girl." Britt said.

Tanya looked at her knife and looked back at Britt. "I was thinking about how we met. Why did you save my life? You were friends with Rose and the other rich bitches, yet you didn't beat me up like they did. You stopped Rose from killing me."

Britt replied: "Because I felt bad for the way Rose and them treated you. Even though you broke into our houses and stole our money, Rose shouldn't have cut you with the knife. Then, when she killed your mom, I lost all respect for her. I had to stop her from causing you more harm."

"Why were you friends with them in the first place? Tanya asked

"Because we were all rich girls from rich families. Just a part of one of those stupid high school cliques, I guess. At first I thought that they were cool, but after awhile I got fed up with them talking about their dull, petty drama." Britt replied.

"I'm glad that we're out of high school." Tanya said. "Me, too!" Britt chuckled with a smile.

Tanya stood up and faced Britt. "You know, I never got to fully thank you for saving my life." Tanya said as she moved a little closer to her. Britt knew what Tanya was doing, but played dumb. "Oh? How do you plan to thank me?" she asked. "By doing this!" she replied, grabbing Britt and kissing her on the lips. The two girls continued to lock lips for a couple of minutes, then starting kissing each others necks. "Let's go back to my room and continue this fun." Tanya said. "Oh fuck yeah!" Britt replied.

They enter Tanya's room and lock the door. They go to the bed and Tanya unzips Britt's shirt and pulls down her skirt. "No panties?" Tanya asked. "I never wear them." Britt replied with a devilish smile. Tanya begins to eat her out. Britt moans in delight as her pussy gets penetrated by Tanya's tongue. After a few minutes, she squeals "I'm cumming!" and squirts her pussy juice all over Tanya's face. "How does it taste?" Britt asked. "Delicious!" Tanya replied.

Britt says "Your turn!" as she pulled off Tanya's black tank top and unbuttoned her green camo pants. After the pants come off, she notices the faint scar on Tanya's upper left thigh, a reminder of what Rose did to her. Britt looked at Tanya and saw the embarrassment in her eyes. Not wanting her mood to die, Britt got down on her knees and gently kissed the scar twice. Her kisses on the scar told Tanya that Britt was sorry for what her ex-friend did to her and she will make up for that by loving on her. Tanya's heart melted as Britt kissed the scar, making her embarrassment of it go away.

Britt eats Tanya out on her knees while Tanya stands against the wall, her hands on Tanya's breasts. Tanya moans in delight, then yells "I'm cumming!" and cums all over Britt's face.

They then get on the bed and start tribbing. They grind their pussies together. Tanya puts her index finger in Britt's mouth, telling her to suck it. Britt sucks it like it's an erect cock and then gropes Tanya's breasts. They moan in ecstasy as the continue to grind. After a few more grinds, they cum together. Exhausted, they embrace, kiss each other and collapse in the bed.

"Let's fuck shit up tomorrow!" Tanya said.

"I'll go wherever with you." Britt said.

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
I really love this! A perfect follow-up to the previous story. I love the idea of Tanya and Britt Black becoming lovers as a result of the latter saving the former from Rose. It really shows how close the two characters have become since their time in high school. Awesome work!

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
Niki Slave Tortures a Security Guard

Gabe woke up to completely darkness. His surrounding area was pitch black. He couldn't move an inch. Despite the fact that he couldn't see anything, he was smart enough to realize he was tied up in a chair. He could feel the ropes squeezed against his chest. He struggled at first in an attempt to break free. It didn't work. He tried again. Like before, no success. He called out for help, hoping to hear someone answer his pleas. No one came.

He couldn't remember much of what happened before he woke up. All he could remember was that he was walking towards his car from work when suddenly, everything around him went black in an instant. That's when he realized the constant pain that came from the back of his head and made the conclusion that someone stealthy came at him from behind and knocked him unconscious. After all of his years working as a security guard at the bank, he couldn't determine who would want to potentially kidnap him. For ten years he had a decent job with decent coworkers and a happy family. Gabe had made friends with a lot of people over the years. None of which seemed like the type who'd want to harm him.

Suddenly a light from above turned on. The light itself shined right in front of his chair. The ground in front of him was metallic, allowing him to see a small reflection of himself, strapped to the chair with what appeared to be two long strands of rope tied around his body. And then he heard a noise.

In front of him, he heard footsteps. Footsteps that were slowly approaching him.

"Who are you?" he called out. "What do you want from me?"

As the footsteps got closer to the light, he could make out an image of a young woman walking towards him. She had brunette colored hair that was mostly tied behind her back. She wore a black shirt with two tiny little white stripes on each of her shoulders. Her shirt was zipped halfway down, revealing a black tank top underneath that revealed part of her cleavage. She also wore a black skirt around her waist that went slightly above knees. On her feet, where black leather boots. On her face were black shades. She was smiling as she got closer to Gabe.

She stopped in front of him with her hands clasped behind her back. "Hello there," she said as she stopped in front of him. She was still smiling as Gabe had a full view of her entire body. From Gabe's perspective, she looked absolutely beautiful and somewhat familiar. He could swear he had seen her somewhere before.

"Who are you?" he asked again.

"I'm someone who wants to help you, Gabe." the woman said.

"How do you know my name?"

The woman's smile widened just a bit, revealing her pretty white teeth. "I know a lot about you. Gabe. Other than just your name."

She pulled her hands out from behind her back. In her right hand was a brown leather wallet that looked exactly like Gabe. As he looked closely, he realized that it was in fact his wallet. She opened it up and took out a card.

"Gabriel Winston," she said while holding his driver's licence out in front of his face. "That's you isn't it?"

It was his face. Back when he had any facial hair on his face. He nodded slowly and cautiously, trying to figure out exactly what was happening.

The woman put the card back into the wallet before taking out a few other things. "This is your credit card. Your ID chip. And... ohhhh what is this?" she asked in a overly polite and genuine way that didn't sound genuine in the slightest. It sounded deceitful.

She showed the item in front of Gabe's face. A small photo that was taking last year of himself along with his wife Josephine and his son Louis.

"I do love people who share value in family," the woman said in a soft quiet tone. She chuckled a little. "I'm sure both Josephine and Louis would agree too."

"Look if you want my money you can have it. Just leave my family out of this. Don't hurt them please." He was growing scared by the second. This woman felt evil. Very evil. He couldn't imagine what she would do to his family.

"What? Ohhh you mistake me, Gabe. I don't care about your money. I only care about the money from your job."

That was when Gabe finally understood what this was all about.

"Look, you have my ID chip. That should be enough to get you in the bank," he said.

"True. But we also need a little five-digit combination to get into the vault. We know how strong that metal is that surrounds it, which means that any explosives would most likely be useless against it. You know what that code is. And you're gonna give it to us."

Gabe felt confused. "What do you mean by us?"

The woman smiled even more as she looked up over Gabe. He turned his head, looking behind him where he heard the sounds of other footsteps. Another light turned on behind him where he could see another woman approaching. Her brown colored hair was tied behind her back. She wore a black colored latex around her entire body along with high heels around her feet. Like the first woman, she also wore black shades around her eyes. And just like the first woman, she also had a large smile on her face. Only this smile looked and felt more sadistic than the former's. She was carrying what looked to be a long whip.

"Hey there, Britt," the second woman said.

"Hey, Niki," said Britt. "Looking sexy as ever." She looked down at Gabe. "Doesn't she look sexy?"

Gabe didn't know how to respond. Sure, Niki looked sexy. Just as sexy as Britt. But he wasn't sure how to respond. They were both evil looking women and saying anything to either of them felt like a huge risk. He didn't want anything to happen to his family.

"I... uhhhh..."

"What you don't think she looks sexy?" said Britt, sounding agitated than calm and gentle like she was a second ago.

"It's fine, Britt. I'll ask him myself." Niki lowered herself to one knee and leaned her pretty face closer to Gabe. "Do you think I look sexy, Gabe?" she said in a quiet soothing voice.

"Yes," he finally said.

"Yes what?" asked Niki.

"Yes. You look sexy." His voice was trembling as he said it.

Niki smiled before standing back up on her two feet. Before Gabe knew it, he could feel a hot sting against the side of his face as the whip was thrashed against his cheek. He felt the impact head on. He could feel the warm taste of blood running down the left side of his face.

"Then why the fuck didn't you say so sooner?" asked Niki as she lowered the whip against her leg.

"Now the way I see it, there's two different ways I see this going down," said Britt. "One, you could resist us in any way you see fit. When that happens, my friend Niki here will continue slashing you with her painful looking whip, until you give us the vault code? Or number two, you give us the code right now and maybe my friend Tanya won't pay a little visit to little Louis at school."

That wasn't what Gabe wanted to hear. "Fuck you," he said. "FUCK YOU!"

Britt leaned her head back. "How disappointing." She looked at Niki and nodded.

That was when he felt another slash from Niki's whip against his face. Then his arm. Then his legs. Then his chest. He screamed in agony as Niki continued to slash at him repeatedly. He didn't want anything happening to Josephine or Louis. But at the same time, he didn't want to lose his job. That job was what supported his family. Losing it now what would destroy them. That was when he decided what was more important to him.

"Stop! STOP!" he shouted desperately. Finally Niki stopped.

"I'll give you the code. I'll give you fucking code!"

"There that wasn't so hard now was it," said Britt. Her voice returning to that calm and soothing voice from earlier. She pulled out a small notepad and a pen. "Now what is it?"

"It's 1-2-3-4-5."

Britt looked up from her pad at Gabe with a confused face. "Are you fucking serious?"

"I am. That's the last code the manager changed it to."

Britt chuckled to herself. "Wow. What a dumb fuck. What do you think, Niki?"

"That is a fucking dumbass passcode," Niki agreed with.

"I know right," Gabe said. "Who the hell would come up with something so stupid?"

He felt another crack from Niki's whip against his face.

"Someone who you were stupid enough to work for," said Britt.

"Agreed," said Niki.

Gabe looked up at Britt, studying her face. Still trying to remember where he remembered her from.

"So now what?" he asked.

"Now you get to go home," said Britt. She looked at Niki and nodded again.

Suddenly he heard what sounded like a blade cutting against the ropes strapped behind his chair and before he knew it, he was finally free. He stood up, feeling good to stretch his legs.

Britt looked at him again and smiled. "Thank you, Mister Winston for willingly helping us."

Before he could respond, he felt leather strapped around his neck and flew backwards. He landed on his back, where he looked over briefly and noticed Niki close to his head with her whip wrapped around his neck. She pulled and he struggled. Struggle to free himself from the whip. He felt his neck squeeze as he looked up and noticed Britt approaching him before kneeling next to his face. He finally recognized her for who she was. She was the young woman who was in the bank the previous week, wearing a pink colored tank top over some blue jeans. She was the woman who asked her about security, something he was stupid enough to tell her about. From his perspective, she seemed like a nice woman. Someone he would never consider robbing a bank. Plus she was hot too.

She gently leaned against his face, where her pink colored lips locked against his as her soft hand gently stroked against the side of his face where the blood was pouring from. When she stopped, she looked into his eyes, with a smile on her face as she pressed her bloody fingers against his eye lids and closed them forever.

The last thing Gabe ever head was her voice. "Atta girl, Niki. Atta girl."

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
Niki Tube Top Takes A Bullet To Her Pussy

The construction site had become a war zone. Niki crouched behind the closest cover she could find. She looked around, noticing that a few of her companions had fallen to gunfire. Across the way, she could see the SWAT team engaging her group from the elevator. They were firing hard with everything they had. She looked to her right, noticing the large police helicopter circling the site. She knew she was fucked. But that didn't scare her in the slightest. If she was going to die, she was going to take with her as many cops as she possibly could. She pulled out another magazine and loaded it into her assault rifle. She was ready.

She got up from behind the cover and started to unload all of her remaining bullets. Two cops went down hard. She chuckled to herself. "Die, you fucking cocksuckers!" she shouted. She was having a blast. Another cop went down. And then another. She didn't want to stop. Her sadistic nature wasn't completely satisfied yet.

And then, her clip was empty.

"Fuck!" she shouted in frustration. She rushed towards one of her fallen members, trying to pick up his shotgun. It wasn't like he was going to be needing it anytime soon. She managed to pick it up while dodging the oncoming bullets. She went behind cover. To her left was Rodney. He was the last one alive.

"How many left?" asked Niki.

"Too fucking many." said Rodney.

"Shit." This wasn't how it was supposed to go. The plan was to detonate the explosives and blow this entire site sky fucking high. Unfortunately, they realized at the last second that they were set up. The entire place was an ambush and the explosives had been lost. With her and Rodney left and everyone else dead, there was a low chance that the two would be able to escape.

Rodney continued to fire until he was out. "Fucking shit!" he called out. Before he knew it, a bullet had went into the side of the chest. He grunted before another bullet went straight through his forehead. His body collapsed next to her, with streams of blood pouring from the back of his head.

"You're the last one left. Drop your weapon and come out with your hands up!" shouted an officer.

Fuck that, Niki thought to herself. Surrender my ass!

She jumped up on top of the cover, unloading any remaining bullets she had into the closest cop. Before she could pull the trigger, she felt something penetrate her crotch. She felt the bullet come through her pussy. The pussy that she used when she unloaded her cum all over her fellow terrorists whenever she was bored. Now it was gone. She let out a scream as she fell off the platform onto the ground clutching her crotch. She looked at her hand. It was covered in blood.

In a last ditch effort to take at least one more cop with her to the grave, she reached for the shotgun, only for her bullets to pierce through her black top through her boobs. She screamed out in pain before falling back dead.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Audrey Gives Head, Then Gets Lead!

The terrorists are fighting the good guys at the First National Bank. The terrorist's bank heist went wrong. The safe code that they got from the security guard Gabe didn't work and the alarm was set off. The cops have the bank surrounded and the situation looks dire for the terrorists.

Two terrorists, Audrey and her boyfriend Lou, are taking cover behind the teller station. The two met through the organization and have been going hot and heavy for about a year now. They're always together when they fight the good guys and today's no different. They take turns standing up and shooting at the cops; Audrey with her submachine gun and Lou with his AK-47. They're having the time of their lives, taking out cops left and right as they let the bullets fly.

During all of this, Audrey notices a bulge in Lou's pants. "Are you hard right now?!" she asked.

Lou looks down and says "That's weird. I guess I am. Seeing a hot woman like you shooting a gun just turns me on."

The bulge was also turning Audrey on. She became hungry for a hot load of Lou's cum. "Well", she said, "We'll have to do something about that."

She then starts to unzips his pants as he shoots at the cops. He gets back undercover and asks her "what are you doing?! Not in the middle of a gunfight!" "Shut up and enjoy it! she replies, shoving his huge, hard cock into her mouth. For the next 5 minutes, they stayed under the teller station while their terrorist buddies continued to engage the cops. Audrey's mouth went up and down Lou's shaft, occasionally sucking his balls too. Her striped shirt was up past her breasts and Lou was squeezing them while she sucked. Soon, Lou says "I'm gonna cum!" "Cum in my mouth, daddy!" She replied. Lou shoots his cum into her mouth. She swallows it down to her belly. Both are very satisfied.

Soon they hear the cops yell "Come out with your hands up!" Audrey and Lou quickly return to reality and notice that they are the last terrorists left alive.

"What do we do?" Audrey asks Lou.

"We go out together guns ablazing." Lou said.

"I love you." Audrey said

"I love you, too." Lou said as they kissed.

"Let's make those fuckers eat lead!" Audrey said

"That's my girl." said Lou.

They reload their guns and pop up from behind the teller station. They start blasting away at the cops, taking out five of them. Suddenly, a slug hits Audrey square in the forehead. She replies "oof" as her head gets jilted back by the bullet's impact, hair flying as she falls to the ground. Lou also gets taken out with a head shot and he falls back down behind the teller station. His hand rests on Audrey's. Like the vigilante lovers that they are, they die together.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
Niki Dominatrix's Slave.

In the basement of the warehouse, Lydia Cox slowly wakes from her slumber. She looked around at her surroundings: a dimly-lit room filled with cages, paddles, chains and whips. "What am I doing here?" she thought to herself. She tried to move her arms and legs, but couldn't because she was chained to the wall. She could feel that her long, naturally curly blonde hair was tied up into a ball. She looked down at her skinny body and saw that she was dressed in nothing but a black leather chest harness that showed off her perky breasts and black latex assless chaps that showed off her pussy and ass.

"How did I get here?" she thought to herself. The last thing that she remembered doing was leaving the television station that she worked at as a meteorologist the night before. After that was blank. She then felt pain in the back of her head. "That must explain why I can't remember anything after that" she thought.

Suddenly, the door to the dungeon opened. A hot Asian woman appeared. Her black hair was tied back into a ball. She was wearing black sunglasses, a spiked choker, black latex corset, black latex pants and high heels. She had a devilish smile on her face as she walked towards Lydia.

"Hello, Lydia." she said.

"Who are you?" Lydia asked.

"You can call me Mistress Niki." she replied

"What am I doing here? Lydia asked

"You see, Lydia. My boss, Master, saw one of your weather forecasts on tv. He got hard at the sight of you doing the forecasts in those sexy dresses of yours. He decided that he wanted you as his personal cumslut. And whatever Master wants, Master gets."

Lydia looked around the room and asked "Where is Master?'

"He's in his bedroom waiting for you." Niki replied. "But before I deliver you to him, I wanted to take you for a test drive first."

Niki leaned toward Lydia's face and planted her lips onto Lydia's. Lydia pulled away from Niki's lips, trying to resist. Niki slapped her cheek, pulled out an uzi from her backside and told her "you better be a good little girl for me and Master, or I'll pump your sexy body full of lead!"
Niki Dominatrix & Lydia Cox-2 Commission-jardel-carter-2021.jpg

Behave Or Else! by Jardel Cruz

Frightened, Lydia replied "Yes, Mistress" and submitted to her advances. They made out for a few minutes. Lydia had never kissed a girl before, but was secretly enjoying kissing Niki's lips. As they made out, Niki slid her left hand down to Lydia's exposed pussy and started playing with it. "Let's see how you taste down there" Niki told her. She bent down on her knees and started eating Lydia out. Lydia moaned with delight as Niki furiously licked her pussy. After a few minutes, Lydia was ready to cum. "Cum for your mistress!" Niki commanded. Lydia did what she was told and came in Niki's mouth. "Good girl. That was some sweet tasting cum, almost like nectar." Niki said with a devilish smile.
lydia__nikki_2_by_nasbak_cryman_dejbzla-pre.jpg

Niki and Lydia making out. Artwork by Nasbak-Cryman

She stood up in front of Lydia and looked at her perky breasts. "You have such perky breasts. I can see why Master gets hard looking at you." Niki said as she touched, then sucked on them. "Thank you, Mistress." Lydia replied. Niki then lowered the top of her corset to reveal her massive breasts. She brought them to Lydia's mouth and told her to "Drink up." "Yes, Mistress" Lydia replied. She suckled on Niki's big tits, drinking her sweet breast milk from her udders.

Afterwards, Niki unchained Lydia. "On your knees, bitch. I have a surprise for you." Niki commanded. Lydia got on her knees and stared at Niki's crotch. There was something bulging out of her black latex pants. "She's gonna fuck me with a strapon." Lydia thought. Niki unzipped her pants and pulled out not a strapon, but a real, erect penis! Niki wasn't a girl. She was a shemale.

Lydia gasped in amazement. "Oh my God!" she said. "That's right, Lydia. Like Master, I get hard looking at you, too. Now suck my cock!" "Yes, Mistress" she replied.
lydia__nikki_bj_by_nasbak_cryman_depd1yn-pre.jpg

Lydia Sucking Niki's Cock. by Nasbak-Cryman

Lydia's mouth went up and down Niki's shaft as she messaged her balls. Niki was enjoying the blowjob immensely. "You're a good cocksucker." Niki said. "Is that how you suck your boyfriend's cock?" Lydia replied. "Thank you, Mistress. Yes, Mistress." Niki then replied "I bet my cock's bigger than his. Are you going to eat all of my cum?" Yes, Mistress" Lydia answered. "Ooh yeah, I can't wait to penetrate that tight pussy of yours and shoot my load all over your face. Bend over, bitch!"

Lydia leaned forward on a table and stuck her ass out in the air. Niki inserted her big cock into Lydia's tight pussy. "Oooh that feels good!" Niki squealed in delight. "Uhh! Uhh!" Lydia moaned at each thrust of Niki's cock. Niki grabbed Lydia's hair and pulled her head back. "Take my cock, bitch!" Niki said "Uhhh, yes Mistress!" Lydia replied. She was actually enjoying getting fucked by Niki. She hadn't been fucked by her boyfriend in months, because he'd been away a lot. She missed that feeling of a dick inside her, and now Niki was filing that void.
commission___niki_dominatrix_fucking_lydia_cox_by_sexydarkbr_der7fbd-pre.jpg

Niki Fucking Lydia. Artwork by SexyDarkBR

Niki then fucked Lydia in many different positions: cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy. They even had a turn in the sex swing.

Artwork by Jardel Cruz.
Niki Dominatrix & Lydia Cox Commission-jardel-carter-2021.jpg
Niki Dominatrix & Lydia Cox 3-Commission-jardel-carter-2021.jpg

2.jpg

Niki Dominatrix & Lydia Cox 6-Commission-jardel-carter-2021.jpg
Niki Dominatrix & Lydia Cox 5-Commission-jardel-carter-2021.jpg

Niki Dominatrix & Lydia Cox 7-Commission-jardel-carter-2021.jpg

Pretty soon, Niki was ready to blow her load. "On your knees, bitch! I'm going to cum all over that pretty face of yours." "Please cum on my face, Mistress." Lydia replied. Niki stroked her cock, then yelled "I'm cumming!" Her penis ejaculated huge loads of cum all over Lydia's pretty face and mouth. When it was all over, she was a mess.

Artwork by SexyDarkBR
commission___niki_dominatrix_3_by_sexydarkbr_dendob9-pre.jpg

commission___lydia_cox_2_by_sexydarkbr_devbc3k-pre.jpg

"Eat every last drop of cum." Niki commanded. "Yes, Mistress." Lydia replied. She took her finger and scooped every last drop of Niki's cum into her mouth and swallowed it down to her belly. "How does it taste?" Niki asked "Delicious, Mistress." Lydia replied.

"Good girl." Niki answered. She then attached a chain to Lydia's collar. "Follow me, you little cumslut. It's time to visit your #1 Fan." "Yes, Mistress." Lydia answered.
Niki DominatrixLydia Cox-commisson-2-news-jeff-jardel-2021.jpg

You're Coming With Me! by JardelCruz
Lydia followed Niki out of the dungeon to Master's bedroom, where she spent the night pleasing Master in every way. She was to be his and the terrorist organization's personal cumslut for the rest of her days.
Niki DominatrixLydia Cox-commisson-news-jeff-jardel-2021.jpg

On their way to see Master by JardelCruz

Last edited:

Xmenfan85

Casual Client
Britt Black's Interrogation

Britt had woken up with a throbbing pain in her head. She had woken with terrible hangovers in the past, but none of them compared to what she was feeling in the moment. It hurt just to move her head, even by an inch. Based on her surroundings, she had a pretty good idea where she was. The brightness of the room, followed by a shiny metal table right in front of her eyes, along with a long rectangular window off to her left told her she was in police custody. The fact that her hands were handcuffed to the back of her chair was also a pretty good indication. She tried to move her legs, but surprisingly enough she couldn't. Against every instinct in her mind telling her not to look down in order to avoid any additional pain to her already constant headache, she managed to lower her head, noticing that both of her ankles were shackled to large metal bolts on the floor. Were they really that afraid of her? She couldn't blame them if they were. She was dangerous. That was something she loved about herself. Something else she noticed was a large white patch against her left knee. That was when she realized that she'd been shot.

Her memory was clouded but she remembered bits and pieces of what happened. The last thing she remembered after being shot was that explosion going off next to one of those big pillars in the bank. She figured it must've come from Leon's heavy duty rocket launcher that he loved so much. The idiot must've been shot just as he fired it, only for the missile to hit the pillar she was standing relatively close to, instead of the front door where the entire SWAT team was. She remembered being blown back by the blast, flying across the bank lobby until everything went black. As she looked at herself, she didn't appear to be burned by the blast at all. Aside from the bullet wound in her left knee and her constant headache, she was relatively okay.

Britt had no knowledge on whether or not any of her fellow terrorists had survived the gun battle. Tanya and Amy were close to her when the explosion occurred. It was possible they could've been absorbed by the blast or crushed by the toppling pillar the moment Britt had lost consciousness. She remembered briefly seeing Audrey and Lou in cover behind the teller station. She doubted either of them had survived.

She didn't know how long she had been out. Based on the fact that her leg had been treated told her she had been out for at least more than five hours. She could tell from the soreness of her leg that the doctors had removed the bullet. But despite all that, they still decided to have her legs chained to the floor. She looked over at the large window off to her left before looking at the camera in the upper right corner of the room. Someone was watching her. She smiled at it. She wanted anyone watching her to know that she wasn't afraid in the slightest.

And then suddenly, the door opened.

Though her vision was a little blurry, she still managed to make out what appeared to be a man in his late-thirties wearing a white shirt and tie, holding a case file in his right hand. She saw a large grin on his face as he made eye contact with her. The look on his face displayed his overconfidence. And for Britt, that was a weakness she could penetrate. All she had to do now was wait for the right moment.

"Britt Black," the man said as he peeked through the open case file. "That's what they call you right?"

"That's what my friends call me, numbnuts, " she said with her calm soothing voice.

"Is that so?" he asked. "And what should I call you?"

"From where I'm sitting, you can call me your worst nightmare."

He grinned at her answer. "Well someone's feisty today."

"Depends on what you mean by feisty," she said as licked her lips.

From the look on his face, he seemed to be satisfied with her answer. As he placed the case file on the table, he slowly approached her, his eyes never leaving hers. This was all going according to her plan. Seduction was one of her favorite weapons. Before long, she would have him under her charm, and sooner or later he would willingly unchain her. She always had a knack for gaining control over anyone. And this so-called cop was no different from all those other idiots.

He raised his hand up to her face. His fingers gently stroked her beautiful soft skin. She had to admit they felt good. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this way. His hand moved over to her brown hair. His smiled widened. This was her moment to get him under her grasp. And then, her head was slammed into the table. It felt like getting punched in the face, but for her, it felt like a truck had rammed into her head. She felt every bit of the impact as her vision became incredibly more blurry. Britt didn't need to wipe her face to know that her nose was starting to bleed.

"I know your tricks, you little bitch. You have a quite a reputation for seduction don't you?"

As her vision slowly returned, she saw that the smile once attached to his face had turned into something aggressive. The hatred in his eyes was obvious. This man wasn't going to go easy on her in the slightest.

"I don't have to answer any of your questions," she said.

"You will by the time I'm done with you." His tone had gone rough. It was clear to her that she wasn't going to have any luck with this prick.

"I'm Detective Blake," he said as he lowered himself in the opposite chair across from the table. "And I know everything about you, Brittany."

"Oh yeah? How much, asshole?"

Blake opened the case file. "I know you came from a wealthy family. I know you've had a long extensive friendship with this woman." He held up a picture of Tanya. "I also know your father was the one who created your little terrorist organization."

"Well I wouldn't call it little. Our numbers have grown over the years."

"And diminished quite significantly. Today about eight of your friends were killed. More than a hundred were killed during that airport incident two weeks ago."

"And still more people are joining our cause against fuckers like you."

"Not until we've wiped them all from the face of the planet. Starting with your little friend Tanya."

The thought of something bad happening to Tanya brought fear into her mind. Tanya had been her closest friend since high school. If anything were to happen to her, she would find whoever was responsible and bring them down to the depths of hell.

"I won't let you fucking touch her," she said as she spat across the table into Blake's face. She wasn't expecting him to immediately get back up and punch her right in the mouth. She felt the warm blood oozing from her mouth.

"Anything else you want to do?" he asked her.

"What kind of cop beats a poor helpless girl?"

"Helpless? Tell that to the security guard you and your friends killed last week."

It had been a short while since it happened but she still remembered that security guard she and Niki Slave had brutally tortured to get that lock combination for the bank vault. So much for all that.

"You and your terrorist friends have caused enough chaos. It's time to tell us where they're located."

She looked up at him. "And if I don't?"

He reached over again and grabbed her by the back of her hair before sending her head against the table. "Then I'll keep doing this," he answered.

The surface of the table was cold against her face. And then suddenly she began to scream in agony. The soreness in her left knee intensified into a hot blaze of pain. His index finger was jammed into patch. She could feel the tip of it breaking through her stitches. "Please stop!" she shouted.

"Stop? Don't make me laugh. Did you give mercy to all those people you murdered?" His finger had continued to penetrate through her wound and she continued to scream. The temptation to rat out her fellow terrorists was starting to seep into her head. She wanted the pain to stop so badly. But she knew she couldn't give in to his demands. She was a rebel. And she wasn't someone that was going to submit to anyone so easily. But the pain kept getting worse.

In this moment of hell, she had never been more helpless before in her life. In every scary situation she had been in, she had always found a way out of it, whether it was through her words or through bullets. Now, she didn't know what to do.

"Answer me, you fucking evil bitch!" He grabbed her by the back of her head and slammed her again before punching her directly into the side of her head. Her vision was growing blurry after each blow and she felt like throwing up the longer she screamed. And the next thing she heard was an explosion.

The wall behind Detective Blake exploded as chunks of the wall flew in every direction. The detective had been knocked to the ground besides Britt. In that moment, she desperately wished her legs weren't shackled, otherwise she would send one of them into the fucker's neck. The room became engulfed with smoke as four other cops entered the room through the door with their guns drawn.

"What the fuck?" one of them shouted. And then a bullet had entered through his head.

"Oh shit!" another cop shouted before his chest was ripped apart by a shotgun blast.

The other two opened fire in the direction of the smoke, hoping to hit a target, before they too were blown away as well, this time by machine gun fire.

Britt's vision had improved as she looked through the smoke. She saw two figures slowly approaching her. As they got closer, she instantly recognized them.

"Britt?" asked Tanya.

"Tanya?" asked Britt.

"You're alive," said Amy Red, smiling at the sight of Britt.

Tanya had dropped her shotgun on the table as she reached over to embrace Britt. Her arms felt warm and comforting. "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner, love. Are you okay?"

Tears began to well up in Britt's eyes as she felt her best friend against her body. She had never been so happy to see her. "No. No I'm not," she answered, trying to fight back the tears in her eyes.

Tanya leaned back and locked her lips with Britt's. "What about now?" she asked with a gentle smile.

"I'll feel even more better the sooner I'm out of these handcuffs."

Tanya looked over at Amy. "Check to see if those four have any keys. I'll check the one right here."

Britt had completely forgotten about Detective Blake. She looked down at him, unsure if he was still alive or not. "Check his pulse."

Tanya did as she asked. "Fucker's still alive." She grabbed the shotgun and aimed it at his head.

"No stop! Don't kill him."

"Why? He hurt you. I'll fucking blow his brains out."

"Not like this," Britt pleaded. "I want to make him suffer the same way he made me suffer."

She looked up at her friend who smiled at the sound of that idea. "Baby, I love where your head's at."

Britt smiled in return. The moment she was finally free from her restraints, she embraced both Tanya and Amy with open arms.

"We should get you cleaned up," said Amy. "You look like shit."

Britt looked at herself in the reflection of the window. Her face was covered in blood and the wound in her knee had opened with blood streaming down her leg. The top part of her shirt along with her black tank top underneath were also covered in blood.

"Hey," Tanya said. "Don't look so hard on yourself." She grabbed her friend by the shoulders. "I think you look absolutely sexy."

Britt's heart had melted at the sound of those words.

"Alright, you two. Enough of the romance." Amy looked down at the unconscious Blake. "Let's bring this prick home and torture him like no tomorrow."

Last edited:

Pangcake22

Club Regular
TT2 Fan Story: Mercenary Team Wipe

Tanya is a young woman train in hand to hand combat. She was hired to be part of a mercenary team to capture a cargo ship with valuable weapons onboard. Tanya cleans her knife on the morning of the job before putting on a casual tank top, cargo pants and a pair of sunglasses. Tanya straighten her bright blonde hair a little bit before meeting the rest of the team she is sign up to work with.

The first person Tanya met on her way to the dock is Audrey. Audrey is another young woman with bright blonde hair and pair of sunglasses. Audrey wears casual black and grey V-neck long sleeves and slick blue jeans just so she doesnt attract unwanted attention. Audrey's weapon of choice was a sub machine gun. The two blonde mercenaries has a small exchange before they meet other members of the team.

Britt is the next person to meet up with the group. Britt is a brunette with short sleeve back track jacket with just enough unzipped to reveal her cleavage and short workout shorts. Britt's weapon of choice is handgun. Not soon afterward, another young brunette mercenary named Amy. Amy wears a long pony tail, black V-neck long sleeves and shiny latex skirts. Amy carries a machine gun with her as her weapon of choice.

The team leader is an older woman name Niki. Niki last arrives at their meeting point for the final preparation. Niki has short black bob hair, maroon sunglasses, short black tube top reveal her cleavage and pair of brown cargo pants. Niki carries her machine guns with her. Niki explains to the rest of the ladies that their mission was to be secure a cargo boat.

The ladies arrive at the dock and begin to plan ahead. Audrey is given the assignment of guarding the entrance to the boat. Amy is assigned to guard the galley of the boat. Britt is given the assignment of the medical bay. Tanya is assigned to guard the crew living space and Niki assigns herself the mission to guard the control room.

By late in the afternoon, the capture of a cargo ship by a mercenary team has travel all the way to the local authority. A small strike team is assembled to liberate the cargo ship. The strike team arrives at the dock and scouts ahead to find Audrey as the lone guard in the entrance. A sniper from the team decides to silence her before the rest of the team moves in. The sniper trains his scope on the heart of Audrey and pulls the trigger.

A speeding bullet caught Audrey by surprise. Audrey lets out a small grasp of pain before falling on her back. Audrey thinks to herself that she had mess up this day and wont live another day to learn from this mistake of letting her guard down. Audrey gives one more moan and pass out on the deck of the cargo ship entrance.

The small strike team moves quickly into the cargo ship. They begin to clear the ship one space at a time. Their first space is the galley. The team leader at the hatch sees one lone gunwoman Amy standing guard and puts on the silencer muzzle on his pistol to take Amy down discreetly. The team leader slowly opens the hatch to just enough space for his pistol to get through. With a precise aim, the bullet finds Amy's soft belly. Amy did not see that coming as her belly starts to ache. Amy screams in pain and falls on her knee clutching her wound trying to stem her injury. As she is dying, Amy regret not being more alert. Soon, she too falls.

The next space that the strike team goes for is medical bay. The strike team deploys a drone inside to check for enemy and friendly. To their relieve, one hostile guards the location and that hostile is Britt. The team leader and his second in command first rushing in catches Britt off-guard. Before Britt can react, a couple bullets tears into her chest. Britt clutches her wound with both hand and drops to her knee. Pretty soon, Britt too was eliminated.

Having secured medical bay, the strike team moves into crew space. Once again deploying a drone, the find no enemy but they are cautious. One of the team member slowly opens the doors and move in. Tanya laid low behind a bunk ready to ambush one of the strike team member. As one of the Strike team member get close to her, she pops out with a knife in hand ready to plunge the steel blade into the man. Before she can do so, the Team Leader shoots her in the chest ending her attempts at the life of his teammate. Tanya lets out a groan and a confusing look as soon as the bullet hit her. Tanya falls backward and slump into her death next to the bunk.

The last location to secure is the control room. One of the strike team member scouts ahead and find Niki stands in guard. The team member radio in the information and wait for the rest of the team to show up. The Strike team meets up outside the control room and decides to rush in and overwhelm the last lone gunwoman. The Strike team rushing in completely caught Niki by surprise, before she can get a shot off, her soft belly is pierced with a hot bullet. Niki looks in shock and clutches her belly wound in pain. Niki lets out an agonizing moan before falling on her knee passing out.

By now the whole mercenary team has been wipe out and all that is left is to clean up. A clean up team soon arrives to pick up the corpse of Niki, Tanya, Britt, Amy and Audrey.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
TT2 Fan Story: Mercenary Team Wipe

Tanya is a young woman train in hand to hand combat. She was hired to be part of a mercenary team to capture a cargo ship with valuable weapons onboard. Tanya cleans her knife on the morning of the job before putting on a casual tank top, cargo pants and a pair of sunglasses. Tanya straighten her bright blonde hair a little bit before meeting the rest of the team she is sign up to work with.

The first person Tanya met on her way to the dock is Audrey. Audrey is another young woman with bright blonde hair and pair of sunglasses. Audrey wears casual black and grey V-neck long sleeves and slick blue jeans just so she doesnt attract unwanted attention. Audrey's weapon of choice was a sub machine gun. The two blonde mercenaries has a small exchange before they meet other members of the team.

Britt is the next person to meet up with the group. Britt is a brunette with short sleeve back track jacket with just enough unzipped to reveal her cleavage and short workout shorts. Britt's weapon of choice is handgun. Not soon afterward, another young brunette mercenary named Amy. Amy wears a long pony tail, black V-neck long sleeves and shiny latex skirts. Amy carries a machine gun with her as her weapon of choice.

The team leader is an older woman name Niki. Niki last arrives at their meeting point for the final preparation. Niki has short black bob hair, maroon sunglasses, short black tube top reveal her cleavage and pair of brown cargo pants. Niki carries her machine guns with her. Niki explains to the rest of the ladies that their mission was to be secure a cargo boat.

The ladies arrive at the dock and begin to plan ahead. Audrey is given the assignment of guarding the entrance to the boat. Amy is assigned to guard the galley of the boat. Britt is given the assignment of the medical bay. Tanya is assigned to guard the crew living space and Niki assigns herself the mission to guard the control room.

By late in the afternoon, the capture of a cargo ship by a mercenary team has travel all the way to the local authority. A small strike team is assembled to liberate the cargo ship. The strike team arrives at the dock and scouts ahead to find Audrey as the lone guard in the entrance. A sniper from the team decides to silence her before the rest of the team moves in. The sniper trains his scope on the heart of Audrey and pulls the trigger.

A speeding bullet caught Audrey by surprise. Audrey lets out a small grasp of pain before falling on her back. Audrey thinks to herself that she had mess up this day and wont live another day to learn from this mistake of letting her guard down. Audrey gives one more moan and pass out on the deck of the cargo ship entrance.

The small strike team moves quickly into the cargo ship. They begin to clear the ship one space at a time. Their first space is the galley. The team leader at the hatch sees one lone gunwoman Amy standing guard and puts on the silencer muzzle on his pistol to take Amy down discreetly. The team leader slowly opens the hatch to just enough space for his pistol to get through. With a precise aim, the bullet finds Amy's soft belly. Amy did not see that coming as her belly starts to ache. Amy screams in pain and falls on her knee clutching her wound trying to stem her injury. As she is dying, Amy regret not being more alert. Soon, she too falls.

The next space that the strike team goes for is medical bay. The strike team deploys a drone inside to check for enemy and friendly. To their relieve, one hostile guards the location and that hostile is Britt. The team leader and his second in command first rushing in catches Britt off-guard. Before Britt can react, a couple bullets tears into her chest. Britt clutches her wound with both hand and drops to her knee. Pretty soon, Britt too was eliminated.

Having secured medical bay, the strike team moves into crew space. Once again deploying a drone, the find no enemy but they are cautious. One of the team member slowly opens the doors and move in. Tanya laid low behind a bunk ready to ambush one of the strike team member. As one of the Strike team member get close to her, she pops out with a knife in hand ready to plunge the steel blade into the man. Before she can do so, the Team Leader shoots her in the chest ending her attempts at the life of his teammate. Tanya lets out a groan and a confusing look as soon as the bullet hit her. Tanya falls backward and slump into her death next to the bunk.

The last location to secure is the control room. One of the strike team member scouts ahead and find Niki stands in guard. The team member radio in the information and wait for the rest of the team to show up. The Strike team meets up outside the control room and decides to rush in and overwhelm the last lone gunwoman. The Strike team rushing in completely caught Niki by surprise, before she can get a shot off, her soft belly is pierced with a hot bullet. Niki looks in shock and clutches her belly wound in pain. Niki lets out an agonizing moan before falling on her knee passing out.

By now the whole mercenary team has been wipe out and all that is left is to clean up. A clean up team soon arrives to pick up the corpse of Niki, Tanya, Britt, Amy and Audrey.

This was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.