SWTOR file changer + nude mod (1 Viewer)

Burnsidhe

Potential Patron
The problem is the file size after compression has to be identical to the original compressed file. If it's not errors happen. If there was a change to the original compressed file, the current replacements will not work.

Vixss

Animator
Need a new mod all together, one custom made with male genitals and a higher poly body as well. Sucks that this game is niche, if only it could have nude mod support as good as FFXIV

Vixss

Animator
Doubt it, we've had the same standard mod for ages with little change, again it sucks that it's popularity doesn't match other mmos. With story driven romances and companions it's the one mmo that SHOULD have high poly nude and animation mods lol

Vixss

Animator
Too bad no one cares enough or play this game enough to do it for this game. We should have been had both gender nudes, higher poly even, but alas, no one plays :frown:

sample_6ef4159645d3fea12cc1f79b98eaf13b.jpg

CherriSWTOR

Designer
Author
Streamer
Has anyone been able to get in touch with the mod creator? If not, is anyone able to tinker with the mod's files to make them match the game's 64bit files?
I'm not the only one that's very interested in getting this mod back working.

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
I hope someone works on updating this as well.

but i have looked into it my self and yeah it seems like it might be a bit challenging to do but i am not really a modder i can only do the basic's of texture stuff so yeah take what i say with a grain of salt.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, does anyone know if this mod for SWTOR IS GOING TO BE UPDATED TO PLAY ON THE LATEST GAME UPDATE BECAUSE I TRIED TO RUN IT BUT IT DID NOT WORK ?

UltraBeam129

Writer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.