.swf errors (1 Viewer)

skittlefoot

Potential Patron
i downloaded the loader pack from another section of the forums and it worked for a day or so. now every time i try to open the .swf for sdt, it opens a blank page and asks what i want to open this file with, over and over.
on an unrelated issue, how do i add clothes mods in? i try to load an swf but nothing happens, it even sometimes puts it as the girls hair.

ModGuy

Content Creator
skittlefoot said:
i downloaded the loader pack from another section of the forums and it worked for a day or so. now every time i try to open the .swf for sdt, it opens a blank page and asks what i want to open this file with, over and over.
on an unrelated issue, how do i add clothes mods in? i try to load an swf but nothing happens, it even sometimes puts it as the girls hair.

First answer, don't use the browser. Use the standalone flash player from Adobe.
Second, read the guide included with the newest loader... or search. This has been discussed before.
You shouldn't load SWFs through the built in menu if you plan to load lots of things, follow the saving guide for more information.

skittlefoot

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
First answer, don't use the browser. Use the standalone flash player from Adobe.
Second, read the guide included with the newest loader... or search. This has been discussed before.
You shouldn't load SWFs through the built in menu if you plan to load lots of things, follow the saving guide for more information.

even when i use the adobe reader it doesnt open it, it tells me the file is corrupted, but i keep downloading it and opening the fresh file every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.