Street Fighter Series (1 Viewer)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I will say I do like her english VA. I don't think that is Asuka's VA but IDK that actress has pretty good range. Sun Shang Xiang is also the same voice as english Asuka in SFxT

kubi mage

Club Regular
I will say I do like her english VA. I don't think that is Asuka's VA but IDK that actress has pretty good range. Sun Shang Xiang is also the same voice as english Asuka in SFxT

The funny thing about Mika's voice is that both the EN and JP voices are also the voice of Naruto XD

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Woowwww really? That's sooo weird 'cuz I was thinkin' that when I heard it but then was like NAHHHH.

Is it a girl or a boy doing the VA then?
What is the VA's name?

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Guess what, new costumes announced:

SgD9ZCa.jpg

tcld9hC.jpg

Street Fighter 5 pre-order costumes and collector's edition revealed for North America

Thief

Club Regular
Woowwww really? That's sooo weird 'cuz I was thinkin' that when I heard it but then was like NAHHHH.

Is it a girl or a boy doing the VA then?
What is the VA's name?

The japanese voice actress is Junko Takeuchi. Dunno about the english one

kubi mage

Club Regular
The japanese voice actress is Junko Takeuchi. Dunno about the english one

Supposedly Maile Flanagan, no confirmation yet but it does sound like her.

Those outfits look great (even though Chun's is just just a longer version of her first SF4 alt with the hair down, that alone is good enough for me) but I already pre-ordered to get into the beta so I'm a little peeved at this news since apparently the one I get is beardy Bison. Really hope these aren't going to be exclusive for too long.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh I'm sure those outfits will be buyable later on.

Hmmm I didn't find a lotta footage of Mika from the event. Most footage showed people who ummm actually can play as her, haha. So not really any good ryona for her yet!

It looks like SFV has a lotta specific hurt and stun animations for certain characters' attacks which is cool tho!

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Wow that some really nices costumes, too bad it's only available by preordering. Cammy look a lot youger like this. :)

Thief

Club Regular
Ahhhh I'm sure those outfits will be buyable later on.

Hmmm I didn't find a lotta footage of Mika from the event. Most footage showed people who ummm actually can play as her, haha. So not really any good ryona for her yet!

It looks like SFV has a lotta specific hurt and stun animations for certain characters' attacks which is cool tho!

I did find a video where she gets dizzy, but it was bad quality and the opponent's Ryu attacked very quickly so you don't see anything. Though for the small glimpse you do get it seems she has her usual animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4jDGk2NdI

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Awwww mannn you can't quite seeee it.
BUUUUT I love that dizzy animation soooo I bet I'll love it ijn 3D! Especially with a voice effect toooo. :3

kubi mage

Club Regular
I did find a video where she gets dizzy, but it was bad quality and the opponent's Ryu attacked very quickly so you don't see anything. Though for the small glimpse you do get it seems she has her usual animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p4jDGk2NdI

That's the first video where I've seen her weak KO so thanks!

I have to say I'm glad they kept her spreadeagle KO. When they changed Chun's for SF4 I was disappointed.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhhh yea Chun had a KO pose like that before, huh? In SF3?
I like her KO pose in 4/5 but yea.

Aaaand I still haven't seen any of those special KO's like the noodle bowl head or traincar thing...
Those seem really hard to make happen in real matches...

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I'd like to see that image. It's a shame more characters don't have win screens that feature the downed opponent. Lol and I miss the battered portraits of SF2.

At 2:40 in this video Mika drops her ass down on Chun's face for KO. I'm guess that will also be a much abused fanart subject lol ^^ ..here's hoping

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QxwTn3BNX0I

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
And now, I have a reason to be back after all this time... and to give MORE than a rip about the new Street Fighter V.

Miss Karin Kanzuki has FINALLY returned after an epically long hiatus! She was my #1 character on my wishlist for V and Mika's inclusion gave me hope, but man, this felt so good to watch after all this time. Love the new outfit and everything about her (especially her new moves). She's gonna be fun to play as... (and fun to play with, if you know what I mean...) Pretty sure this'll confirm Sakura as well later down the road. This on top of Chun's new alternate outfit... WHOO! Tonight's a good night! Can't wait to see her animations and everything.

EDIT: I haven't fully watched the videos but this seems to be one of the first showoff footage of Karin in gameplay. Love her knocked down/KO pose. For those of you that are interested in seeing her as the victim of Necalli's Match Over "Headlift" Winpose, check out Part 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.