Street Fighter Series (1 Viewer)

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Looks like she doesn't wear panties this time, only the pantyhose, I hope in the future she can wear a white version of this.

KVAtciY.jpg

3ldLSEg.jpg

Y7GSaAR.jpg

s3if28S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yayyyy another new lady for the new SF~
I feel like this pretty much confirms Sakura buuut I bet Sakura will be a DLC.
Cuz right now I think there's only 2 new characters and 2 classic characters left. I guess classic must mean like SF2 style right?

I hope they gave her a more interesting stun animation this time too!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Karin!? What is this blondes the game lol. Jokes aside I am happy to see here return. There IS one guy who was introduced before her. So here is to hoping Sakura gets in. Also looks like they aged Karin up a tad. I am gonna bet Sakura will get the same treatment :) Also Ryonaeer I got myself an elgato (finally)

Thief

Club Regular
Yayyyy another new lady for the new SF~
I feel like this pretty much confirms Sakura buuut I bet Sakura will be a DLC.
Cuz right now I think there's only 2 new characters and 2 classic characters left. I guess classic must mean like SF2 style right?

I hope they gave her a more interesting stun animation this time too!

I wouldn't hold my breath on it, really. She's too classy and all and remember her old animation was a play on that rather than a dizzy.

I always thought Karin wore a gym leotard underneath her skirt in Alpha 3

kinda like https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/f3/33/e7f333a17e1c9726f98f10b457257a26.jpg

Gotta say I love her new red dress, it¿s classy and elegant really fitting her.

Trigon

Casual Client
Oooooooh ho ho ho ho ho!!

Karin's back! Now I'm really excited for this game. :)

I definitely suspect we will see Sakura added at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Hey, ...here is the thread on Capcom Unity that allowed me to influence Juri's final design. My username there is 'Warqueen'. Some of you might find it interesting that a ryona-afflicted person actually helped Juri manifest ;3

Hard to believe this took place eight years ago ..

Street Fighter > Thread > A Female Boss Character, what do you think?

you know it's funny, I noticed that her design looked like an inverse of Chun's. I can see why you like Juri so much(also was Jolyne from JoJo any inspiration on her?

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Jojo character similarities are coincidental as far as I know, but I can't be certain of what took place in Japan as they polished the concept. Didn't Capcom make the Jojo game? I love the sprites in that one(except the bird).

- - - Updated - - -

After a Google I see that Jolyne has symmetrical hair buns and a spiderweb shirt, so maybe there was some influence there yeah. I prefer to think that my input on that Capcom Unity thread was the catalyst for the changes though. :3

Before that I believe Juri was destined to be a lab assistant or something.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Some good news today:

First, Zangief was announced. Nothing wrong with some more grapples. He has some new ones it seems, including an aerial tombstone and a nice atomic drop.

Second, a new female fighter named Laura was leaked, and although there's no trailer yet I think I have a new favorite character:

EDIT: Link was taken down, guess it really was an unintentional leak

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Coooool, she looks super cute!
Everybody was expecting Brazillian character to be Blanka but I guess Blanka will come later?

Yayyy new character! All new! And a lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.