Street Fighter Series (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
So... adding fan favorites like Karin, Mika (or Alex, if you're not shooting for girls) is apparently out of the question... but yet, we'll wait 9 MONTHS and outlive the hype to keep an alternate Cammy model secret (well, not so secret, because a LOT of people guessed Decapre back in OCTOBER)... I just don't even with Capcom anymore. It's like they don't understand proper PR. Something like this should've been announced a long time ago and people wouldn't be so pissed over this.

Completely agree. It's not the character that's the issue, it's the unnecessary hype they decided to create. Once he realized it would be a disappointment, why not just announce it then?

And yes, trolling R. Mika fans is just rude :(

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Yup. It's shit like this that makes it so hard for me to support Crapcom. Perhaps it's just me but a lot of the Japanese developers are just so out of touch with their fanbase (except for you Kojima ^_~). I wish Skullgirls had more support =(.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I hate it too but I am going to be honest, I should have seen it coming. This update had a tiny ass budget and short development cycle. It was probably picked cause of resources. I do think they waited too long to announce this. I think if they told us who it was sooner it would not sting as much Her moves are all original only sharing a cannon spike move(she can only use it in air) I was livid when I first heard about it but after talking with some friends we kinda realized it was not that bad.

One thing I have to ask again to all R.Mika's "fans" what is her real name most don't even know(kinda bugs me even I know and I am kinda eh to her.)

also Harada listens to fans, he is kinda the reason many games that namco originally did not plan to bring state side came it. He also adds characters and gameplay mechanics based on fan feed back. Though he is not above when you demand something holding you by the nuts. Like with people wanting Jun back. He added her(and Kunimitsu also demanded back in Tag 2 and there was a built in thing to see how much characters are played worldwide. He also mentioned they had not been in games because in tekken 2 they were rarely played so he though nobody like them. Mentions they are back tells everyone about the character thing and says "I hope you will now play that character you asked for.

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
This will be our new thread for discussing upcoming SF5.

New things that I like are Chunli's new dress and look, and Injustice style environmental attacks/finishers. Also is it me or did her nipples show that clearly in SF4, cos I never noticed?

to1Y9P9.jpg

In demo video Chun-Li gets finished with environmental attack and ends getting a bowl of noodles in her head :P

chunli1.jpg

chunli2.jpg

chunli3.jpg

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Heee, that was funny. And in the next round she was fighting with the bowl on her head! xD
I kiiiiiinda wish they was goin' with a more stylish art design. Like the cel shading in SFxT or even just more like the intro cinemas to SF4 with the ink and the sketch lines, ya know? Seems a lil' boring to just do higher res. But, ya khow, it still looks great n' I can't wait for more SF.

I wonder which kindsa new characters we'll get this time? And I wonder which new OLD characters will show up?

SF4 brought us Juri n' C. Viper after all.
TBH they could just port the whole USF4 cast with the new mechanics n' I'd...still buy it. >_>: Love SF tooooo much I guess.
But we know Capcom. They'll release it with a smaller roster as soon as they got enough to get by with, then charge for DLC every year.

Actually, I wouldn't mind that if it's good. I actually loooove having new stuff added to a game I love every year or six months or whatever.

But pretty sure it's gonna...be a while...'til SF5 is done. My guess is like two more years. >_<
Would be nice if they get it ready for holiday 2015, tho. Maybe with Sony's help?

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Street Fighter V

Street Fighter V has been getting a lot of news lately. Even though Street Fighter isn't really my forte in regards to ryona, I figured I would share some info, trailers, videos, pictures and of course ryona.

Street-fighter-v-logo.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4 and PC Exclusively (No Xbox One Release)
Developers: Capcom, Dimps
Publishers: Capcom
Release Date: March 2016
Players: 1-2
Online Play: Yes

Characters (Revealed So Far):

Ryu

bae92TG.png

Chun Li

74FYNL0.png

Nash (Charlie)

QbwDRT9.png

M. Bison

7iEq4Ku.png

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeqCrpHlqQg - Battle System Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbAwWspbMZ0 - Critical Arts Montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15zOsNL8l0 - Ryu vs. Nash Full Match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKA0lZ4hubg - Chun Li vs. M. Bison

Pictures:

Animated Gifs I Made (Animated Gifs do not represent actual game speed. Images are slowed for viewing pleasure):

Chun Li Receiving the end of a Critical Art from M. Bison and Falling to the Ground

Chun Li Knocked Out on the Ground

Chun Li Comboed into Knockdown

Chun Li KO'ed Getting a Palm Explosion and Thrown by Nash

Chun Li Getting Hit Into Dizzy

Chun Li Getting up Dizzied and Punched in the Face

Chun Li Environmental KO with Bowl of Noodles Falling on her Head

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmmm, I loooove SF and am excited for V, buuuut I wish it was doing...more different. Like, even just with visuals. It's like the same models and animations as IV...I do like the lighting, though! And it does of course look better, I just wish it was...more unique. I was kinda hopin' for like a time jump or something, but new characters is what I am most excited for.

And yayyyy dizzies are back, haha~

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Cammy and Birdie Revealed! Videos and Images Included!

Two characters have been revealed from this years E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo). Returning characters from the Street Fighter series both Cammy and Birdie.

Cammy

NkVCell.jpg

Birdie

gPAWRxA.png

Videos:

Cammy and Birdie Reveal Trailer

Top Players Justin Wong and Combofiend Demonstrating Solid Play for SFV

Pictures:

More Animated Gifs I Made [Except the Last One] (Once again,
Animated Gifs do not represent actual game speed. Images are slowed for viewing pleasure)

Cammy Chained and Slammed by Birdie

Cammy Headbutted Multiple Times by Birdie EX Special Grab

Cammy Knocked Out and Crumbling to the Floor

Cammy Match Win Victory Pose

Cammy Round Win Victory Pose

ryonalover

Ryonani Teamster
I never had much interest in Street Fighter series even if I like Cammy, but this game...I can not ignore it! She is really sexy and I hope there will be other sexy characters and nice ryona moves!

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
I'm glad they've increased the bust sizes a little bit. Always thought it was a little weird Poison was the only busty character in SF 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.