Street fighter alpha 2 ken's weakness (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
After ken masters won the alpha tournament three times in a row the cocky warrior decided to semi retire for a while and has been fighting c class and d class fighters all the while living it up with his girl friend Eliza.

Because of his lavish life style and fighting sub par fighters, ken has gotten a little slow and a bit dull minded. He gained a little weight as well. He wasn't fat at all. He just is a little flabby and chunky. As a result he developed love handles with a deep navel and very weak belly that is very dangerous for him

Soon after, people began saying he's a has been and is past his prime.

"You hear what they're saying about me eliza? Do you?"

" Baby don't believe them, ignore it."

"Well I'm going back and I'm gonna shut all of them up. I'm gonna fight again."

But baby, what about your belly. The doctors said dew to you being well...kind of a glutton, his words not mine. Your belly now is soft and weak and you can get*"

" I know Eliza, I can get greatly injured or I can die. But I'm Ken freakin masters. No one can beat me. I won three times in a row."

" Well why don't you train...train like you use too.

" First of all, I'm Ken masters. I won the tournament*"

"I know I know you let me know all the time. You won three times in a row."

"So I don't need to train all that much. And second....I became kinda of foodie...I like being a fat pig....I can't help it."

" Well your my big fat pig."

Eliza grabs a chunk of kens belly flab and jiggles it.

"Just don't let anyone hit this juicy gut. "

"Don't worry babe, I got it covered. Literally, no one can beat me."

"Ah babe I think you're using 'literally' wrong."

So the young cocky warrior announced to the world he will take on any one. Any challenge any where.

Some time later someone did answer his challenge. But no one knew who it was.

Later ken got a text saying meet at the usual port at five.

Warring some tennis shoes, a rather tight work out singlet that barely contained his ever growing butt. And a jacket. His hair is golden and long flowing down his back.

As hes riding in his lemo he see s a dessert shop.

Kens eyes widen as he tells the driver to stop the car.

"Mmmm that looks so good. But I shouldn't. It may make my belly softer....ah i should be fine I do have a couple of hours to kill. "

So ken gos in and sits at a table. He notice his belly almost reaches the table but thinks nothing of it.

"May I take ur order sir?"

"Yeah I'll take two Sundais a large chocolate mult
And..."

Ken ended up order the whole first page.

"Wow sir ok."

"I'm treating my self. Heh heh heh."

The desserts came and Ken inhaled all of it. Like a blonde hair hog.

Afterwards, ken sat there slumped back in his seat. His mouth gaped open covered in chocolate and whipped cream. He had a glazed satisfied look. His belly now not only reached the table but it mashed against the table.

" Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm huh!?" Ken moaned surprised by the little squeal at the end.

"Ahcup! Mmmm dat' was good. "

Ken says in an uneducated fashion.

" Mmmm my belly be so big now UUUUURRRPP
Uuuuugh me better be uuugh uuuuugh careful dat' right careful. "

When ken is completely full his I.Q. drops a little.
Ken then eases up out of the booth. Ken stood up and people gasps. Ken looks like a pregnant woman. His back is arched dew to his big large pot belly just protruding out hanging over his waist line.

His now large fat wide ass can not be contained any long by his singlet which is now clinging and cutting into some fatty parts of him.

Ken walks proudly and jiggly to his car.

He then shows up at the pear to find his opponent.

" I knew you would show up young one but I didn't know you would be a fat cow. You look good enough to eat. "

Says the opponent.

"Gen?!" It's you?! You so old...you caint' beat da great Ken masters."

Ken says confidently but deep down he is a little worried. His under belly turns yellow from fear.

" Ok Ken snap out of it. Now what ever I do I can't let him hit my belly he will kill me with one hit there. "

Ken thinks to himself.

" For a moment I thought you were a pregnant woman. You can't possibly hope to win with that curvy soft body."

" Well think again old man, I may be outtta shape but I'm Ken masters. I'm the best. I beat you before and I can do it again."

Ken rushes gen with a roundhouse kick aiming for the old masters head but gen being nimble ducks the attack and rolls doing his rolling crane attack.

Ken sees we're he's aiming and quickly blocks it. Gen then smiles.

" I see, your fat belly is your kill spot."

"Yeah but you'll never hit this jelly. "

Ken says as he pats his basketball size pooch. It jiggles and wobbles uncontrollably and sends shock waves all across his curvy body as if he was filled with water.

"C'mon old maaaan, see if you can hit my juicy soft belly. "

Ken taunts as he dances and gyrates shaking his big fat belly.

Gen then presses his attack. Ken fell to a defensive position. He was getting fatigued and sweaty. Breathing heavily trying to keep up with gen.

Gen actually loves seeing the young arrogant warriors heavy bottom wobble and shake with every move Ken made.

"SHO RYU KEN!!"

ken yells as he beans gen on the chin with his flaming dragon punch. But gen flips and recovers and gos for one of his flying crane kicks.

Ken did his dragon too high. Gen beans the soft gluttonous fighter in his side as he was coming down.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

kens mouth is wide open from the excruciating pain of gens attack. Ken falls to the ground.

He's leaning on one hand while holding his soft belly with the other. Kens singlet can be seen being devoured by his huge soft fat ass cheeks that's seem to mash against the ground.

"Mmmm you do have a lovely figure now young one. Now that long blonde hair fits better. Why don't you stop fighting and let me take care of you after all, you are too soft fat and weak to fight any more. "

Ken then slowly got on his feet. He was enraged .

" HOW DARE YOOOOOUUUU!! ILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF MAN I AM!!"

Running at top speed, Ken is huffing and puffing jigging everywhere. He is about to do one of his super specials.

But gen knew this. He knew if he hurt his pride he would dupe the dull minded Ken into doing something predictable. And gen knew he was about to do his sho Ryu reppa.

" LETS GO! SHO RYUUUU REPPAAAA!!" but as Ken rushes towards the seasoned master with the move. Gen side steps and slaps Ken hard on his large fat tank butt. And it wobbles so much all his side fat rippled up his body making his small man boobs shake.

This struck Ken stupid and made his stop in mid move. Angry, confused and dim witted. He turns to face gen in confusion. Not realizing he's leaving his belly wide open.

" Huh???! Did you just..." And as he was talking gen did his low fierce punch in his crane style which is a double crane stab to the belly.

He stabs the unsuspecting plump fighter right in his plump ice cream filled jelly belly.

AAHHGAAAAAAAASSSSPPPP!!!!???"

kens yelps as his belly explodes from gens attack.

Blood and guts spills out everywhere. Including half digested pieces of food.

Ken immediately grabs the large gaping hole that was once his belly.

his mouth wide open and his tongue sticking out of it, his eyes widen and turns white. Instinctively he turns and tries to walk away. Stumbling from side to side in stead. His singlet now completely swallowed up by his large round tank ass which can be seen jiggling and wobbling like a jello mold with every step.

"Awww where are you going my young plump warrior? " Gen asks.

The poor hefty fighter then drops to his knees.
His eyes dim and go into a sleepy look, his mouth closes with his tongue protruding though his lips. His arms drop by his side letting loose all his guts, intestines and food. As he falls he makes a spitting sound before falling flat on his face.

Gen walks off disappointed.

"Poor young Ken. Your gluttony got the better of you.

Last edited:

similaguuu

Potential Patron
No one writes similar stories about women. No one writes about making women chubby and bloated by feeding them just before match and then punching then in their stomach

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.