Street Fighter Series (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yayyyy, a new lady to 3D SF games!
I think it's kinda weird that she looks ummm...like, identical.
As her younger self.
Buuuuut oh, well!

She looks fun and I bet she'll have some good ryona, too, on both sides!

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Can't wait to have R. Mika humiliate Chun Li in glorious 3D. <3

Imagine Chun-Li being punished by Mika like this:

9vcHFwF.jpg

The pose is great.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
oh boy more muscle buster videos can't wait >.>
I think I will come back if Makoto, Sakura, Ibuki, or Maki show up

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Yep, and it's going to be GREAAAAAAT
best.jpg
See see I am cool! I even made it over saturated didn't move the hair and had the models clip oddly. Am I cool now? I made I just wanna see underwear the move

Who are they again? Have they ever been in an SF game?
not even going to touch this part. Going to leave before I get really stupid

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
oh boy more muscle buster videos can't wait >.>
I think I will come back if Makoto, Sakura, Ibuki, or Maki show up

Yeaaaa, so far no one I love is in. I mean I like R. Mika fine and surprised how much I liked playing Nash in the beta. Buuuut a good fighting game for me needs at least ONE character I really love. I will get SFV no matter what 'cuz I love the gameplay enough aaaand the promise of DLC like League of Legends is PERRRFECT and it means eventually basically everyone will have a favorite.

BUT.

Sakura, Ibuki...Or Juri, Maki.
I love Makoto as a character but don't play as her, BUT if none of those 4 show up before Makoto doesssss then I will buckle up and learn Makoto for a while, haha.

So far like half of the launch characters are shown so my fingers are super duper crossed.

Remember though everyone!
They plan to keep adding characters regularly like League of Legends style over time.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I actually only really like fighting games for ryona purposes. I am not very good at them and usually just hope for characters with sexy designs and moves that make for sexy ryona, lol.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
yeah they are using the killer instinct model this time around which is cool. Sakura and Ibuki are pretty popular so they got a decent chance of getting in if not now later. While ATM I only really like Cammy the game it's self looks good and I will be throwing money at it

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I think Sakura is very likely but if she's gonna be in the first 16 thennnn I think they'll change her up. I HOPE SO. I'm so sick of schoolgirl Sakura, I wanna see her grow up. They can always add the schoolgirl skin for those who want that fetish but I just wanna see her take on her own style. Maybe they will go Dark Sakura like the comics? That...actually would be kinda neat.

If Makoto and Ibuki return I'd also really like to see them a bit older too. Though I'm getting confused about when this game is supposed to fall in the timeline. Not that the timeline MATTERS 'cuz Capcom mixed it all up with SF4 but...if it's after 4 then it would mean those schoolgirls would be older.

Basically I just wanna see those older SF girls with more unique styles. I guess even just skins can do that, too, though!

It is looking like V will start off as revival of Alpha character, though, like 4 was for 3 with its DLC.

Actually it's not gonna be like KI model because that game releases in "seasons" and all characters are paid for. With SFV they confirmed that characters will be specifically like League of Legends, one at a time, AND you can buy them with in game currency. If you play the beta, that Fight Money you get is what will be used to buy new characters and...I dunno, other stuff too maybe?

They said specific that all gameplay things will be able to be unlocked without extra cash. OF COURSE that means like LoL you CAN spend real $$$ to get them quick. I think it's win-win for everyone but we'll see!

Point is I'm pretty sure it's CAPCOM so they're gonna re-use all assets they can from SF4 I bet which means basically everyone in that game has a chance of returning, just might be a couple years or something from now...

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
I knew R.Mika would make it in! I also hope they change up Sakura, if she makes it in, though it seems unlikely since Japan loves the schoolgirls. Maybe they'll introduce a new schoolgirl character.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I would love to see the older Sakura from her 4 ending
Sakura-Street-Fighter-IV.png
Man she looks good! Now I do have some extra news so far there was a leaked list and Mika was one of the characters on it. if it is correct we may be seeing Karin soon. And if Karin is around you can expect Sakura to show up. Also I like Karin so it would be great for her to be around

I hope they do age everyone up they seem to be doing that in this game. Chun looks the same but Ryu Ken and Cammy all look a bit older

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I knew R.Mika would make it in! I also hope they change up Sakura, if she makes it in, though it seems unlikely since Japan loves the schoolgirls. Maybe they'll introduce a new schoolgirl character.
Either wayyyy there will be alt costumes for Sakura! I just wanna see her break outta that schoolgirl vibe. ^^;;

Like we saw in her ending where she's like a gym teacher and stuff, that's neat. A gym teacher who still dreams about being a great fighter, maybe she gets back into the game when...whatever stuff goes down to start V. xD

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Supposedly the "glitch" that made boobs to jiggle a lot in the 2nd player was fixed, and even R.Mika has a lot of that, so that's her natural jiggle, I want to believe.

pe9WmMj.gif

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
HAHAHA what is that happening??

Ohhh by the way! I found this video. The first fight has R. Mika footage with good framerate and goes into explaining some of her abilities. And there's little bits of ryona animation, too.

Hmmmm, her English VA sounds like Asuka's VA from SFxT to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.