Street Fighter Series (2 Viewers)

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
On a visual character design point, I think Menat is quite a cutie. Definitely vibes of Viola on her. And most of her fan-art around that I've seen is based on her bandage outfit; most of which is pretty amazing. I don't have/play Street Fighter V, but from what I saw, see seems quite a difficult character to learn and moreso to master, but I like her combo variety and use with the orb.

Though, yeah, I'm surprised there isn't more talk towards this character. Seems up there for a lot of people.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster

....you know, back in August, Menat actually did make me try this game out again after spending so much time hating it. Menat herself was a nice breath of fresh air and close to what I needed to get me interested in this game again (though, I'll admit, I'm more a fan of her Story and School outfits than her Battle outfit wraps that everyone else seems to drool over... Plus, I'm still not a fan of how this game plays as a whole...) Wound up enjoying it a bit more than I should have (along with all the outfits Chun-Li, Cammy and Karin keep getting...)... but this... This right above me... Well, Capcom...

you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

...she's perfect. Her gameplay and new looks especially. Just perfect. Yet another (belated) birthday present over this week after Soulcalibur 6 got announced... I can't wait to play Sakura in January. There, I said it. I guess I'm back to playing SF5 now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.