Street Fighter Series (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 160

Ryonani Teamster
Super Street Fighter II Turbo is one of my favorite games of all time, and I am loving the next-gen remake. All the more so because they included my all-time favorite female video game character, Cammy White:

d_cammy.jpg

DetailWhiteCammy01B.jpg

there's some pretty solid ryona in the game, especially with the level of detail of facial expressions, etc that they included.

and let's not forget about the great cosplay that cammy has spawned...

street_fighter_cammy_white-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
keeping the poison joke out. They said the character would be related to street fighter but was never playable in street fighter before. So my guesses are maybe Lucia from Final Fight or a side character like Eliza(Ken's wife) or Sakura's best friend Kei

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I would love MAki but she was playable in two of the Street Fighter Alpha 3 updates. So I think she will not be in it. Shame she is awesome

company

Potential Patron
Maki would be cool, but also I would love to see a female character from Canada in SF. SF never had a Canadian character, so...yeah.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
well yeah she is a busty blonde with a ponytail so that gets most people, and she is a tough tomboy type which gets me. But AGAIN Maki will NOT be in this game. All PAST characters to have been playable in Street Fighter were DE-CONFIRMED

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The R in R. Mika stands for Rainbow, unless I missed something.

Also, yes, I LOVE Maki. I love her being trounced more. That is a terrific pic, onlinehero, but man, why they gotta draw her barefoot. I hate feet.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
no her actual name which is Mika Nanakawa. Harada got all the people asking for her by asking an audience with people asking her what her real name is. Nobody knew he told them and said, "Next time you ask for a character make sure you actually know the character." The point being...the people asking for Mika are not a fan of..Mika herself if you catch my drift( I am a Mika fan)

Also Harada avatar a go go lol don't take me too seriously though Raden just funnin ya

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Another hint on the character according to Siliconera

"Siliconera has another hint about the unannounced fifth character in Ultra Street Fighter IV. You can see her in the Street Fighter comics, a source teased to us. Let’s recap all of the other clues and see if that gives any idea who she might be and, yes, it’s a she."

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Stronger rumor is it maybe Ibuki's friend Ibuki3_prev1.jpg She is the one with the goggles and ponytail. Kinda hope so. She is pretty damn cute

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That's right, Capcom, add some random unknown instead of someone people actually want.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
it is speculation Raden. There are hints it could several other characters. But some fans are taking some of the hints that capcom has given and are thinking her. To be honest she does have a bit of a fan following.(people who read the comics and are fans of Ibuki)

They said it would be a character who has not been playable(been saying this over and over yet nobody listens to this part then gets all hyped for Maki who is deconfirmed by being in a version of Alpha 3) I honestly would love it if it was a Rival Schools character like Hinata

I like them doing something new over just throwing in something old Hakan is one of my favorites outta the new character batch and I like the others. (though I find Juri kinda meh) as long as it is fun to play I don't care.

side note as time has gone by and I keep hearing people scream for Karin and R.Mika I am getting tired of them to be honest and I used to like them a lot >.>

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
So... adding fan favorites like Karin, Mika (or Alex, if you're not shooting for girls) is apparently out of the question... but yet, we'll wait 9 MONTHS and outlive the hype to keep an alternate Cammy model secret (well, not so secret, because a LOT of people guessed Decapre back in OCTOBER)... I just don't even with Capcom anymore. It's like they don't understand proper PR. Something like this should've been announced a long time ago and people wouldn't be so pissed over this. Granted, her playstyle does have some interesting qualities to be had, but at an aesthetic level she's VERY much a letdown to close out the USF4 roster compared to past updates. Well... at least Ono specifically said most would be disappointed upon reveal (which begs the question, "WHY follow through with a new character if you KNEW she wouldn't be received as well as a fan-favorite at this stage of the game...")

Surprisingly I'm not upset, I've come to grips Karin (or Ingrid) wouldn't be put in because apparently Capcom hates money (meanwhile Tekken flourishes off of the Lili fandom, and DOA's Marie Rose is quickly becoming a favorite as well, not to mention BlazBlue's Noel Vermillion and Rachel Alucard...), but still this shouldn't have taken 9 months. Just give me Poison, Elena (Rolento and Hugo on the side) and my updated Sakura and Chun-Li already...

P.S.: They REALLY need to stop fucking with the R.Mika base as well (dat Trailer intro)... Don't think they appreciate the BS they've been putting them through ever since Vanilla...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.