Star Wars - Clone Wars: Queen Miraj (1 Viewer)

evilmoers

Potential Patron
I#d like to see a hair-mod of queen Miraj of th eSTAR WARS Clone Wars episode 13 (season 4): ;D
2QVFg.png

Snapshots:
http://imgur.com/a/DoTwh

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Seconded!

Here are some refs.

Attachments

• AnakinSavesMiraj-SotR.png
    AnakinSavesMiraj-SotR.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 186
  • queenmirajscintel_relationship.png
    queenmirajscintel_relationship.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 130
  • QueenMirajScintelHS-SWE.jpg
    QueenMirajScintelHS-SWE.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 151
S

Sally Jim Bob

This is my first post(outside of the "New Members" section) and my first hair experiment.
This is an 1 1/2 hours work "between shift" first rough draft and I just wanted some input.
I am going to soften up some of the edges, and work on making it meld more with the model.
I am also going to put more detail in the Crown or redraw it all together if I can't clean it up.
The skin color needs some tweaking as well. ;)

Attachments

• screenshot0006.JPG
    screenshot0006.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 758

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Looks pretty good man!

Good choice on the using the posture collar and see-thru top.

Her eyes need some work in the bodycode. Color is a little off and you may want to pick one of the "non-human" eyes. Body color is good I think.

And I don't know if it is possible to put some "Egyptian-esque" lines at the edges of eyes ala Opala and Osira.

I've seen that with SWF imports but I imagine it would be harder to do in a regular hair import.

EDIT - Here's an example of what I am talking about with the eyes...

Attachments

• egypt eyes.png
    egypt eyes.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 648

killaG

Potential Patron
I'm crossing my fingers that he comes back or someone else takes a wack at it. The hair was so near completion, and of a lesser Star Wars character no less.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
killaG said:
I'm crossing my fingers that he comes back or someone else takes a wack at it. The hair was so near completion, and of a lesser Star Wars character no less.

Detective Shadow is on the case. (I'll add it to my list of things to do) Let's see if I can make it better suited to SDT than a cut and paste. (I'll start on it today, because I have the urge to make it.)

killaG

Potential Patron
I like her, because it adds another furry character to the game. I was always interested in seeing something with her, though I didn't expect anyone to ever do it. I'm interested in her and more KOTOR girls.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
K&G said:
I like her, because it adds another furry character to the game. I was always interested in seeing something with her, though I didn't expect anyone to ever do it. I'm interested in her and more KOTOR girls.

I don't really consider her a furry, but oh well. Also, you can count on me for furries.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Well, I can't quite make out her tiara design, so i'll improvise. No biggy. Should be done sometime today or tomorrow.

Edit: nevermind, I didn't realize there was a pic on here displaying her tiara at a better angle. I got it. (cracks hands) OW! That kind of hurt.

Edit 2: I am doing the finishing touches. It doesn't look like Miraj, it looks furrier. The furrier the better when it comes to furries. I hope you like it when I release it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.