Stacy Keibler (1 Viewer)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Here's a bunch of Stacy Keibler videos in which she's either taking bumps, in the losing side of a match, or being humiliated.

Steiner verbally abusive towards Stacy, Stone Cold gives her the stunner.

YouTube - Scott Steiner with Stacy Keibler vs. Rob Van Dam & Stacy Keibler Gets Stunnered

Orton RKO to Stacy.

YouTube - Randy Orton Rko's Stacy Keibler

Stacy loses to Victoria, Trish is attacked also.

YouTube - Victoria vs Stacy Keibler (Raw - 18-11-02) - Debut of the Widows Peak

Stacy with her Super Stacy outfit again losing to Victoria.

YouTube - Super Stacy vs Victoria 8/18/05

Stacy being bullied by Victoria backstage.

YouTube - Vict0ri@ grabs St@cy backstage.

Stacy in the Walls of Jericho.

YouTube - Jericho & Christian Assault Test & Stacy - 2/24/03

Dudleyz put Stacy through a table.

YouTube - Dudley Boyz destroys Stacy Keibler (Extreme)

Test forces Stacy to do a humiliating sexy dance for the guys in the locker room.

YouTube - Test,Stacy Keibler,Rico,Steven Richards BackStage Moment

Steiner turns heel and suplexes Stacy.

YouTube - Scott Steiner Turns Heel on WWE Raw

Stacy taking a chair shot.

YouTube - Chris Jericho hits with chair Stacy keibler

I'm wondering if anyone has any clips from the storyline where Stacy is forced to be the servant of both Scott Steiner and Test?

noice1

Potential Patron
Stacy was one of the best divas ever. I don't remember that story line though. I hate SS, that's probably why I missed it.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
It was during a period when I wasn't watching wrestling and I only know of the storyline through some of those clips and through wiki.

The storyline goes something like this - Stacy managed Test, then managed Steiner, Test got jealous and started acting all heelish on Stacy. Steiner and Test fought for the services of Stacy and Test won. Later, Steiner turned heel on Stacy, and both Steiner and Test used Stacy as their unwilling servant. The storyline ended when Foley fired Steiner and Test.

I like the pattern of constant betrayel Stacy faced in her relationships with men in the WWE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.