SSB4 - Super Swag Sisters! (Lotsa pics!) (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Okie dokies!
Time for what yall been waitin' for amirite? Some more of Sammy~

HNI_0066.JPG

There ya goes~
I'll prolly go and get some poses I missed with some o the others, but if anybody knows any special poses I mighta missed...? Someone mentioned grapples like Diddy n' Dorf, but are there any other special ones?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Some other grapples are like Charizard's and Jigglypuff's down throw(also Charizard bites people when he is holding them) as well as Donkey Kong and Bowser's grapples. Oh yeah rob's throws are pretty good, he even has a tombstone pile driver looking move. oh when you do donkey kong's carry can you zoom it out a bit to show whoever it is being carried better. Also an idea for the laying donw. Place one of the large characters like they are standing over the koed lady makes it more dramatic imo. Also could I request that diddy throw on Sammy?

Last edited by a moderator:

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Despite liking dem smash girls, my mind never thought about ryona in smash...Also, am I the only one that dislikes that Samus now has a mole since Other M? >M<

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
God... Samus y u so hot?! Thanks for the pics! Now I'm really mad that I don't have a WiiU lol.

Now I'm hoping that she's ported to XNAlara @_@

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, me too. Samus is so hot especially in those shorts. Damn, Nintendo really made some risky moves with that one.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
not really, ever since the zero suit she's been pretty fan servicey, unfortunately for hardcore fans of the series.

the shorts is just a throwback to one of the endings in an older game.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Tutturu~

Yea-yea-yea! Sammy is super cute. Sorta makes me mad in a way 'cuz she's like a total supermodel, kinda detracts from all the other cuties in this game. ^_^;

These were screens ya got for beating some of the older games. As you might just maybe notice, the costumes in SSB really paid attention to detail to recreate 'em! (actually, they made the orange top more revealing, pfff, but no complaints).

083010_metroidotherm_obs03--article_image.jpg 083010_metroidotherm_obs02-article_image.jpg

But yea, she's been fanservicey for a loooong time. Part o' me doesn't mind, of course...ya know, the parta me that took those pics? ->_>- But I also really really like Metroid and used to admire Sammy. Nowwww I sorta don't, 'cuz not only are they not makin' games for her anymore, but also, she's never really become like a real character. 'Course, Nintendo has that problem. They focus on the gameplay, and that's good n' all, but after all this time? Characters like Linky and Sammy just feel...empty. =_= I totally don't mind some fanservice, n' Smash Bros IS ALLLLL about fanservice, so hey no probs, but...I wish Sammy would get treated better in a new game some time, ya know?

Aaaaaand on that note, yeaaa, I'm prolly...totally...gonna do another shoot with the blue costume. ->_<-
As for her mole? I dunno, I think it's cute, I guess. :3 i don't mind it.
What's XNAlara?

I wasn't so hot on other M either, it kinda pissed me off in some ways, but...I did kinda like seeing Sammy a bit younger, in normal clothes, training in the military. I actually REALLY like that design for her, I wish they'd bring it back. If I was makin' a new Metroid game, I'd prolly make some kinda prequel about Sammy from this time.

youngsamus.jpg
Mmm~

But anyways, OK!
Sooo Jiggly's down throw, some throw with Charizard...I'm prolly missing some other poses with some of them.
And I do wanna go and add more with the blue suit Sammy, too. ^_^
So, some point soonish I'll do that, I guess, but this week's gonna be purty busy for me, sooo we'll haveta see when I got time!

Thanks for the comments, folks!
I really hope Sammy's not stealin' ALL the glory here, though. -^^-

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Very nice topic :) , really really nice work :)

so how is the ryona in this game ? Is there any good grabs and grapples ?

I am glad Nintndo was kind enough to have samus in those hot short shorts :)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ryonaneer made me realize how much I was missing with the photo camera in this game with the whole getting closer by switching to stage view instead of character lock. Thanks a whole bunch on that tip, never thought I'd get so close to seeing my favorite characters like this (besides Project M's non-restrictions camera). And a double thanks for the pictures, especially for Lucina and Zelda. This game really gets my whole 'injured and down prone' and 'mirror clone' thing down. 8 Lucinas is just.... overload, lol.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Sammy is great but Rosalina in Smash is my favorite and I am really liking Lucina. I hope one day Daisy gets in but my money is on Toad getting in before she does >.>

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yaaaayyy Boundy is here now, too~ ^_^
I kept seein' yer face (uh well sorta more like Rikku's face?) around the boards n' it looked like we had, erm, similar interests in this sorta stuff, hee. Also, I just loooove Rikku, I know she gets lotsa haters but I like her a lot. <3

@DeNice Ahhh, yea...Actually, I'm less into the beatups n' more into, like...the worn down kinda thing. -^^- Which Smash definitely has some of, ya just gotta go lookin' for it.

@random Yea yea! I loooove playing Rosalina and Lucina. Um, and Palutena. And Zelda. And Wii Fit. Actually, also Mega Man, n' Bowsie, n' Lil' Mac, n' Mario, n' Pac Man...Hurrrrmmm...Yea, I guess I just pretty much like playing as most of the fighters in this game, haha.

Maaaan, I really was hopin' Peach was gonna get an alt for Daisy, y'know? Lotsa other characters got alt models with voices, why not Daisy, huh? Shoulda been easy, tho I guess Daisy would fight a lil' more tough than Peach, but still...

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I just have the gameboy one and yeah I play a lot of characters. Duck Hunt is my personal favorite of the cast

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
oh thanks for the warm greeting ryonaneer :)

My main ryona interests are for wrapping , tentacles , vore , petrification , electroctuion and sticky holds so i feel heppy if any one has similar interests like mine :)

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Some agreeable interests you have there, Boundy22.

SSB4 isn't the most ryona-centric game, but what it has is an excellent bonus.

Thief

Club Regular
Can I make a little request? Could you put some pics of closeup of Palutena while dizzy but being able to see her expression (better seen as she's getting up after the shield break). I dunno, I kinda love the "dreamy" face she puts.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhh, hm...Ya knows, I wish Palutena's dizzy face was more interesting. ^_^; It seemed kinda boring to me. Plus, it's hard to get a good look 'cuz o her shield, ya know? I like the sound she makes, though, hee...

Sorry I haven't gots around to more...TBH when I turn on Smash lately I atcually wanna PLAY the game, heehee.
Maaaan, tho, the compy is sooooo mean in this game...>_<
N' yea, I agree that Smash ain't such a ryona centric game but it's definitely got some good stuff in there. :3

Thief

Club Regular
Ahhh, hm...Ya knows, I wish Palutena's dizzy face was more interesting. ^_^; It seemed kinda boring to me. Plus, it's hard to get a good look 'cuz o her shield, ya know? I like the sound she makes, though, hee...

Sorry I haven't gots around to more...TBH when I turn on Smash lately I atcually wanna PLAY the game, heehee.
Maaaan, tho, the compy is sooooo mean in this game...>_<
N' yea, I agree that Smash ain't such a ryona centric game but it's definitely got some good stuff in there. :3

Heh, really? I actually love her dreamy expression XD. You can get a good glimpse of her expression as she's getting up after the shield break, before she puts her hand on her head.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Tutturu~

Haven't gotten 'round to more pics buuuuut I did run into a buncha ryona vids.

There's a bunch on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQQZEzBzWZtlp46ZOd7W6g/videos

N' then some of Sammy n' Palutena here. Nice about the Palutena one, it's Japanese, right?
With the US version, ya can't switch the voices n' stuff, so...

I've been takin' some pics but I wanna take more and just upload alllll at once.
Tryin' to get some super closeups on face expressions this time, and also a few poses I didn't have yet. ;)

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Surprised that there are so many grabs and different poses in the game. Now I understand why you're so into it :)
Thanks for all the nice pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.